walk on water

pass through walls, fire, time

or levitate.

Because i'm ordinary,

Nothing special,

I am reduced

To which I am that.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Tao Bums.  A wonderful forum to learn, discuss and cultivate.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join click on [Reveal hidden contents] give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and make some friends along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads, ask questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Welcome.. aren't we all in the same boat.  Coming from the same seed.  Planted in different places.  Even being ordinary, we can use the sun and soil to grow our own way. 

TDB team

Read and review Our Rules:

Our Insult Policy- Read it, Live it

Your Qi is quite stagnant and grey. You may wish to do some energy practice. A basic movement. Welcome to TDB. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 1Bum said:

i'm ordinary

Hey 1Bum

In recent years, repeatedly awareness is reminded that

there are more miracles unfolding in a square meter

of 'ordinary earth', than are recorded in all the combined stories

in all the books in the library of congress... combined.

The simple act of a flower, growing from seed and unfolding in sunshine...

The soil composed of the bodies of decay, nurturing life, with no teachers or training...

The water endlessly recycling life through the process of growth and decay...

i no longer encounter the ordinary, no matter where I turn.

Welcome to the Bums

• Like 2

On 19/07/2020 at 3:33 PM, 1Bum said:

I cant perform miracles.

heal the sick

walk on water

pass through walls, fire, time

or levitate.

Because i'm ordinary,

Nothing special,

I am reduced

To which I am that.

Hi 1Bum.

Ordinary is the beginning. As you go from being merely ordinary towards being extra ordinary (not a typo), you realize more and more about your own grandeur.