old3bob

are there evil cookies?

Yes, if they have:  1. high fructose corn syrup

2. hydrogenated fats

3. unknown/ unlisted gmo ingredients

4. traces of roundup and such

5. too many insect bodies or parts

6. a trump label

7. over or under cooked,  improperly stored, sealed  and or way past the expiration date

8.  if they don't have any whole grain flour thus just bleached. 

9.  too many grams of sugar even if its organic

10.  preservatives that only someone with a PHD in chemistry might understand and which

could cause deformed  body parts or strange new appendages.

11.  last but not least if they taste like crap and are way expensive!

(also if the "cookie monster" rejects them)

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Evil cookies, luring the unwary into ill health one sweet whisper at a time. The worst are the saccharine sweet, with their false sense of healthiness, and promises not to spike blood sugar or add inches to waistlines.. indulge, indulge they whisper. 

• Haha 1

so the following question should arise:  can good cookies come from evil masters?  Me thinks not. 

Btw I still don't understand why Jesus didn't help that poor fig tree instead of putting it down being that it was just a plant...oh wait a minute maybe that was that an applegory... 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, old3bob said:

so the following question should arise:  can good cookies come from evil masters?  Me thinks not. 

Btw I still don't understand why Jesus didn't help that poor fig tree instead of putting it down being that it was just a plant...oh wait a minute maybe that was that an applegory... 

jesus_newcastle.jpg