chino

Hello

1 hour ago, SongShuhang said:

So because someone is tired on dead end arguments, you must all group up, gang upon a newcomer like myself, @chino

:huh: You crafted a weak argument painting a member here as racist, with no indication of any actual racism being presented. 

This is what was being addressed in my post.

I would recommend not swinging a sword about these parts, until you've learned to effectively parry.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SongShuhang said:

Does anyone disagree with this statement or thinks its wrong? Do you think you should banish people for different views and practices to your own? Or we should all follow the universal law and basis of equality and equanimity? Enforced by strict but fair admin policy?

This isn't the part I was responding to. But I'll take some responsibility for this, and try to remember to break up anything from you into smaller quotes before responding. 

To clarify, the following odd argument placed in the mouth of cleansox is what I was referring to:

6 hours ago, SongShuhang said:

So treating people like shit because of skin color is bad.

But treating people like garbage for mentioning some name or for mentioning some school is fine? That is what you want to say? @Cleansox

It isn't what he wanted to say, but your odd extrapolation and interpretation of what he did say. 

6 hours ago, Cleansox said:

Do you have a home-made definition of "racist"? 

Or just answer his simple question. 

:shrug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Back to the OP

You're from Auckland,  NZ.  That's that's on my bucket list of places to visit.   I traveled with NZers in my back packing days, what a fun group.  What's the mood there?  How well are are the esoteric arts of meditation and qigong represented? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1