Sign in to follow this  
rsalazar

Some conjecture in possible adjunctive mundane strategies against coronavirus

2 hours ago, Gerard said:

Virus, what virus?

It's a product of the MIND like anything else.

The answer of society to take a break and most likely a new start from the madness it has been living for the past 30 years.

China the BIG FACTORY OF THE PLANET has started all of this, which is understandable. I guess they had enough of that role, unconsciously.

Material/body it's all a projection of the mind.

Die, death? You decide when it's time to go, to the next level that is waiting for you.

Same goes with life and rebirth (projection on this physical plane that is). You also decide that.

Where in the fuck is your mind? You are on some bad Buddhist belief trip which has ungrounded you to the point of no return! When someone offered you the "Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" you took drank the entire barrel of it. :lol: You and Syd Barrett must be good friends.

• Like 1

Just now, ralis said:

Where in the fuck is your mind? You are on some bad Buddhist belief trip which has ungrounded you to the point of no return! When someone offered you the "Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" you took drank the entire barrel of it. :lol: You and Syd Barrett must be good friends.

Nothing Buddhist there. Zero empathy or concern for people who are suffering. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Vajra Fist said:

Nothing Buddhist there. Zero empathy or concern for people who are suffering. 

He claims to be some sort of Buddhist which is what he said in the past. My condolences for your loss.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

He claims to be some sort of Buddhist which is what he said in the past. My condolences for your loss.

That's alright, really. They weren't close, but it's still a shock when people you know die from it. Gives me little time for people who say it's some sort of lifestyle disease, or a hoax. Some of the videos coming out from people in hospitals in Italy and elsewhere in Europe are harrowing. People shouldn't panic, but at the same time they should do their part and stay at home to minimise the spread. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2020 at 3:16 PM, Starjumper said:

I made a brief chi kung video intended to help with fortifying lungs and immune system.  Utube limits me to 15 minute videos, there could be much more, but this, or parts of it, can be done several times each day.  https://youtu.be/R6cYi2FfHYo

I got some nice feedback on this:

Just 1X and my energy levels have gone up. I am now encouraged to do this in the morning and in the evening too. The result has been dramatic. Miraculous. Thanking Divine Guidance for leading me to this video.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2020 at 6:06 AM, GSmaster said:

Although there is no way to prevent the economic crisis.

If there was no quarantining or isolation then the economic problems would not be so bad.

Sign in to follow this