Sign in to follow this  
Earl Grey

Town Hall Meeting on Self-Governance for TDB Re: No Mods or Sean Currently

9 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Why not? This is something that we do as an exercise in our Akashic lineage for insight. People call their ancestors or the public records of dead historical or well-known figures to get insight into relevant issues.

What do you mean by public records?

18 minutes ago, Apech said:

What do you mean by public records?

Haha I take it that the Akashic is neither something you’re familiar with nor interested in, and you haven’t seen the FAQ in my PPJ.

Okay, so every individual has an Akashic record. Everything has one. However, aside from one’s own and other individuals (with their permission only), we can access freely the collective, the universe, and for anyone who has died, we can access what is publicly available like a library book, but not private information that requires permission either from the individual or Source/God/The One. At my level of skill, I’m allowed access to the heart of the records for individual soul, planetary, and cosmic consciousness, but I don’t have access to the big one, Metatron’s Palace, which has the multiverse and metaverse. That only comes with mastery and designation in my lineage, which I don’t have (at least for now).

Getting someone like Marblehead’s public record is his persona, but not the actual individual himself, who has already moved on. It has the insight of being free from ego trappings and seeing beyond our level of reality here in the material world of Malkuth so that we can have insight on what he would give to the forum—kind of like an AI designed to imitate the personality of someone to convey to us with emotional connections to that individual and relate much more easily. It’s not him, but it does relay the information to the Source where Marblehead’s individual soul now exists with others as One, so it technically still reaches him.

I have opened records of people like Jim McMillan before and am probably going to open John Baharudin/Ie Djie Djiang for my own purposes later too. I’ve opened up the records of Kurt Cobain, Satoru Iwata, Sigmund Freud, and Vladimir Lenin too, and other members of my group opened up people like Jose Rizal, the Virgin Mary, their lineage founders for Karate, and others that have yielded great insights for issues that we wanted to know about.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this