Sign in to follow this  
SirPalomides

What is a lay Daoist?

見人說人話。。。

If you are here to observe and participate with honor, I don't think anybody here will object. 

But you have already begun spreading disinformation in a beginner's thread by saying "reverse breathing is the ultimate goal in martial arts and qigong." 

You are off to a poor start.

It is terribly dishonorable to pretend to be an expert and give false instructions to beginners.

自重.

• Like 1

Thanks, @Walker as always. I’m curious, when you took Buddhist refuge were you doing so before you committed to Daoism? I ask because I took refuge with the Karma Kagyu tradition years ago and there was a solemn injunction not to go to other religions for refuge. Obviously I did not maintain that commitment... If this question is too personal then please ignore.

22 hours ago, Walker said:

When he first returned I thought that a half-decade break may have given ChiDragon enough time to mature.

FYI I had learnt to keep my poise not to get upset, anymore, with any harsh words from anyone. BTW I had learnt from my own translation. The duel cultivation of the xing and ming(DCXM).

Edited by ReturnDragon

1 hour ago, KuroShiro said:

@SirPalomides Is this what you are asking about?

I am still confused what he is really asking. It is either jushi or daojiaotu, OR lay daojiaotu. What you have shown, in the above, are the real daojiaotu. Lay daojiaotu do not need an initiation ceremony to become one.

Edited by ReturnDragon

14 minutes ago, ReturnDragon said:

I am still confused what he is really asking. It is either jushi or daojiaotu, OR lay daojiaotu. What you have shown, in the above, are the real daojiaotu. Lay daojiaotu do not need an initiation ceremony to become one.

I think I made it as clear as I can. In any case my main questions have been well answered at this point.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this