Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Esoteric Agenda

I watched this a few days ago, after watching zeitgeist. An eye opener to say the least. I looked up some replies to zeitgeist and they were full of people who were trying to prove every point of the film wrong, and I got tired of reading it. I came to realize that it's easier to not believe in either side of the religious debate.

I would like to know if anyone knows about the whole 'codex' and 'sustainable environment' claims of the film though.

No idea. But it definetly seemed interesting enough to share. That codex stuff is pretty scary!

I just saw this documentary and I could not rest unless I add a comment about it.

" The more humanity strays from it's origin the more we deny our bond with nature the farther from perfection we become."

Zeitgeist movie did it wrong with the first part and added bias towards Christianity in particular. The Second part did gather a lot from other sources and served its purpose, The third part was going somewhere towards revealing the bigger picture. The movie ended with the suggestion to know more about our selves but I found it rather lacking.

Esoteric Agenda goes more in depth regarding human nature and spirituality. It also talked about health issues such as fluoridation, aspartame and genetically and chemically modified foods included in a shocking detailed expose of codex alimentarius and the depopulation agenda.

There are many measures for population control not mentioned in the documentary such as vaccines and mercury dental fillings and so many social and health and nutritional measures that little by little reduce the capacity of people to wake up and know about themselves and perpetuate their slave-like existence.

Regarding the sustainability, they didn't seem to factor in the advances in organic and permaculture, not to mention alternative energy production. I read that one oil company in texas is making the biggest wind farm in the world. And being built in Utah is a huge solar plant that uses large concentrating lenses that rotates with the sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PS10_solar_power_tower

It is probably possible to sustain even more billions of people if these technologies were immediately adopted around the world. However the evil elite are using global warming as a motive to kill off billions of people! and they say that the only other option is for most to be peasants? no need!

While watching Esoteric Agenda I made notes and had many questions and ideas, I might share some of it later but now I need to try to rest. I consider this documentary a must for everyone.

If you want to keep in touch with these subjects then subscribe to http://www.mercola.com and bookmark http://www.cryptogon.com

Edited by Desert Eagle

To simplify things: anything on youtube that makes me feel good is good and that makes me feel bad is to be avoided.

That way I don't have to worry about various fiends running about unless I'm in the mood for it. :lol:

While its interesting to listen to this...it could all be complete b.s. the narrator sits there and spews facts without any sources. Anybody look up that IRS document he talks about? Its over 600 pages, he could have the courtesy to give us a section or even page number.

He is taking some truth, some theory, and a lot of unsubstantiated thinking and rolling it into a film for the uncritical thinker. If he really had something to say he could get to the point, cite his references and not spend 2 hours wasting our time. While the narrator is a skilled rhetorician, his logic seems faulty.

I'll post another comment or edit this one when I finish it.

Turbo!!

Good to see you again!!

I agree, I felt that this dude's negativity is part of the problem.

Yoda

I like Yoda's philosophy.

But make sure you file your tax returns they just gave the actor Wesley Snipes 3 years for not doing his taxes!!

Sign in to follow this