Nungali

INFERNO !

Canadian company plane - the three crew  killed where from USA,  over here helping us .     :( 

Something sus about that plane !  Two others have gone down before , one had its wing break off . They have all been grounded now .

A pity they where not grounded before this happened !  What a fuck up ! 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-23/large-air-tanker-c-130-water-bomber-crash-cooma/11894892

Edited by Nungali
  • Sad 1

I had been waiting for this to stop , to post that it had stopped .  But it didnt .    Fire danger stopped locally with the heavier  rain that was predicted for February . It has continued in Victoria , then round Canberra . Those areas now appear to have rain .

I would say the major disaster is over  now  .

As of Jan 31st ;  ' At least 33 people have been killed - including four firefighters - and more ... than 2,000 houses lost ' ,  2,000,000 ha burned in more than 7000 fires. 

And now of course, my area is in the news as we are flooded in and 'all major evacuation routes may be flooded    '  :D 

(  Topsoil erosion and charcoal make the now raging river seem  deep chocolate colour ..... with watermelons -  we saw that yesterday;   a mob of locals hanging out at our side of the impassable flooded bridge , all of  sudden watermelons are coming downstream , someone must have lost their patch . )

Edited by Nungali
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1