Raúl

Celibacy, and also MCO

On 8/29/2019 at 6:08 AM, Raúl said:

So, I was in that situation and started adding to my routine of yoga stretches, stretches specifical for the kidneys, a lot of them, and to strength the lower abdomen.

I believe this had helped me because, tonight, I was full of energy and I had a short sexual dream which is rather unusual, and, while I knew that orgasm was coming, and I knew it was my body doing it while in that unconcious and I could do nothing to stop it, my prostate relaxed. It was something that I have been practicing, relaxing the PC muscle, but I didn't know that if done in that way I would achieve that. So, I saw the orgasm coming, and in the dream I saw a circle (which was my prostate) and I expanded fully that circle to relax it. The result was my testicles not going so up and close to the body, and my prostate not contracting to release the semen. The result of that was an orgasm achieved by relaxation, that felt exactly like an orgasm, but which had not depleted me because I had not released my semen. Even if I obviously had released some energy with that orgasm. I imagine that this technic can be used to make long sexual intercourse and highly satisfy your partner.

I don't know if this is a solution, I once knew a very smart guy with very high level of energy, that told me he masturbated and had orgasms without ejaculation. But this is all very knew to me, so I would like guidance of people more advance than me and that value the virtue of celibacy as much as me.

Also, in relation to micro cosmic orbit, I started recently to do some exercices with it, and I have noticed that you are able to move your energy in a very interesting way, reminds me of playing music, but through your entire body. And I suppose this has benefits in itself, but the one I have noticed is that it clears my blockages of energy. For example one day I woke up sexually aroused, but in a rather bad way...

What stretches exactly do you do?

It's very interesting, because I've had quite a similar experience as you.  I also have a regular stretching routine, may have gotten a spiritual download recently, and just unintentionally experienced my first dry orgasm, too!  (In addition, I think my ballsy & relentless TRUTH WORK led me closer to, well, THE TRUTH!!!)

Anyways, this happened during a "wet" dream...except it was totally dry and I didn't "lose the alchemical pill" (at least not physically) as drewhempel would say, lol. 

And similar to you, it involved NO retention, resistance, withholding, delaying, forcing, or edging, whatsoever!  I totally let go in the dream and yet when I woke up, I was totally dry!  That was the weirdest aspect, because a lot of the "training" for this tends to involve a lot of willful retention.  Whereas in my case, I was allowing more of the opposite and was in fact, shocked, when I had no mess to clean up upon waking, lol!  I mean, if I had not been able to physically check...I would have assumed that I had indeed shot my full load.

I'll spare all the graphic details too...but I could also see how this could easily allow multiple male orgasms without ejaculation.

But at this point, I don't know if this will happen again, intentionally or not?

What about you?  Can you choose to do this consistently at will now?

Edited by gendao

^ Have you or anyone actually tried his philosophy?  Which seems to be love > animalistic sex, minimize excitement, no foreplay, go in firm, harden inside from love only, become still to avoid ejaculation, etc?

I'm skeptical because it seems like the complete opposite of what my whole dream experience was like. :lol: His sedated approach seems grounded in avoiding shame for carnal lust.  Whereas, my approach was first releasing that shame with ZHENGONG...and then fully letting go in the experience without reservation. 

As in, it's not so much any particular beliefs about sex that are the problem...it's the emotional shame surrounding any of them that are.  For example, you could have shame about desiring "nonspiritual" casual sex outside of "love" or shame about being a virgin or sexually-inexperienced (incel).  What matters not so much isn't the "hang-up" itself, but the SHAME/GUILT carried for it.  I believe that is the true obstacle that should be removed to clear your energetic body.

Edited by gendao