mrpasserby

Earth chakras

Thanks for sharing this... never heard it before and still kind of contemplating it all but appreciate you taking the time to talk about it.  :)

• Like 1

I am mentioning my return from the 4th earth chk in order to give this thread a bump for those new to TDBs who might find earth chakras interesting. I don't know if it is exhaustion on the subject (I spent years on the undertaking), discouragement or disappointment that has slowed down a updated post about the subject of earth chk 4. I will only wish to mention at this time that aside from the excitement of getting past the gatekeeper and through the gate, and then preparing to enjoy the exquisite view, I did find myself alone with my entourage within the midsts of a seemingly unending forest, with no idea of how to proceed in investigating further into the vastness of the forest surrounding the gate without any adequate transportation available at the location.:)

2020: I have recently conducted a visual map search of the overall physucak area in Glastonbury england, and discovered that the larger area surrounding the reported area of the 4th earth chakra does not have that much forest, I am left to conclude that the actual unseen world gate opening must be in some sort of a small wood. I am sorry that I did not explore further into the area at the time, but I was also under the constraint of my old body (back home) having run dangerously low on energy, this added to the fact that weather they were friendly or not in times past once I had gotten through a gate I was always eventually met by some sort of being(s) this not being the case in gate #4 put me off of my game, and stalled any efforts to deeper exploration of the area.

Earth's unseen world chakras and gates based on current gate positions as of 2020, according to my explorations:

GatesNew7Ar.png.66ec19785761a1db31dc4f1db850e65a.png

Starting work on getting to chk #5. Hoping that there will be more to it then 4, I got discouraged at 4, so I am just going to 5 because my Grand Pa went there and so I am on the nostalgia trail to check it out. I will post more as I progress.

Another, parting comment on chk #4, I may have been disappointed about the quantity of actuals within chk#4, but I have to state my  sincere gratitude to the gate guardian. I was a little less then pleasant with his avatar (which tend not to truly reflect the true dynamic of the actual being). He gets respect because I am human sized he only made me pass the human size and ability tests, and deal with his human sized avatar. I got a look at his actual magnificence, when he was released from his duties as the next gate guardian (within the realm human sized) took his place.

Edited by mrpasserby
added content

Update on efforts concerning gate/chk #5, I am holding my comments for a bit longer due to a request for discretion involving a Pilgrimage to gate/chk #5 being made by certain Israelites that I owe kindness to. :)  

Edited by mrpasserby
moved to top post

Is the above an extract / quote ? It seems so due to the header ;

Generic Earth Gate Comments from recent Sorcerers Guild posts about Crowley and his imprint on western magic

I  first found the comment about Crowley with a woman interesting as he once wrote  that all of his higher initiations  where made possible due to women ,  But when I read the supposition that it may have been his mother  ....    :wacko: ... the writer obviously never read what Crowley  thought and wrote about his mother !

• Like 2

On 6/17/2020 at 4:04 PM, Nungali said:

Is the above an extract / quote ? It seems so due to the header ;

Generic Earth Gate Comments from recent Sorcerers Guild posts about Crowley and his imprint on western magic

I  first found the comment about Crowley with a woman interesting as he once wrote  that all of his higher initiations  where made possible due to women ,  But when I read the supposition that it may have been his mother  ....    :wacko: ... the writer obviously never read what Crowley  thought and wrote about his mother !

Sorry about that I forgot to put Draft on the top; spelling changes: (I suspected her as being the gate guardian, gate guardians are funny that way and tend to appear any way that they choose during a gate crossing test, and (they are constantly saying "NO you are not ready"). 

Example: In my experience: My first gate guardian pulled all of my strings and appeared as a person that I had offended in grade school. That said, the gatekeeper might have been an iteration of Anubis, or some other being, it is hard to tell with gate guardians, until after you have won through and then you can see as you are seen.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
over share
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mrpasserby said:

Sorry about that I forgot to put draft on the top: (I suspected her as being the gait guardian, their funny that way, and tend to appear anyway that they choose during a gate crossing test) 

My first gate guardian pulled all of my strings and appeared as a person that I had offended in grade school. That said the gatekeeper mite have been a iteration of Anubis.

Hmmmmmm ....  interesting  ;

175831859f9839f048e3b57b5e022b97.png                                  PzaIB0C3xXh5Xy03szvO0iJF1edGXSX9S-NcTG2NMhWwaYOJOkcLKe-a0pVNh5uNeTDBOhEw9EKqrNchLssLcF5yNQSuP_O1ix1FVywP_Q

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

I  first found the comment about Crowley with a woman interesting as he once wrote  that all of his higher initiations  where made possible due to women

Yes, this is correct

• Like 2

This might be different , but we have 'earth gate' here  ( on our land  ) .    I call them 'transporter points ' .

As usual, it took my dumb consciousness some time to put the pieces together , with help from an elder  ;

He was staying at my place overnight , he had arrived on dark,  and was not familiar with this area .  Sitting inside by the open fire , he offered to 'map ' the land for me . he closed his eyes , remained silent for a while and then seemed surprised

" Oh !  You on a big line here .... starts down there , somehow .... birth pool  but ... (confused )   underground ?  " and pointed to the west but down through the ground .

Me;  'You cant see because its dark outside and  view is obscured by vegetation  but the edge of my yard drops off to a steep incline then a cliff , so the river is 'down there' .... actually , I have a 'secret' swim hole there , a little billabong, a deep hole next to it in the river  with a little cliff next to it so you can dive in  .  On the up side of that little cliff is a fissure that opens into a triangle at water height , like a little cave , but its full of flood trash and flotsam . '

Him : "  Yes,  sounds like it , a birth pool .  Line comes up , right under your cabin , heads off in that direction  ( points )  . "

Me ; " Up Pyramid Hill . "

Him; "  "Pyramid Hill ?  

Me; "  Yes - big hill shaped like a pyramid  . "

Him :   " Then it goes  up  .... past the hill ... ? "

Me:  "  Yes,  Pyramid Hill is the end of a saddle , that dips down then rises a lot steeper up to the 'back ridge'  where you get a view of all around here .  ....  Let me ask you a question ; I often have a very vivid dream of  walking up  there, but when I get to a specific spot, next step I am somewhere else  , often a long way away , to a place I  recognise , or sometimes I dont recognise it .

One time I went to another place in a dream and remembered it accurately . months later , In Queensland , I came upon that place , although I had never been there before , it was the same as in my dream  .... but its always the same  place here that I 'take off 'from . "

Him; " Where is this ? "

Me ; " Along the line you mentioned  , the place is at the top, just past the 'lightening tree' .

Him; "  Lightening tree ? "

Me; " There is a  small level saddle just before the top , lightening keeps hitting there and there was a huge tree but a while back it copped a direct hit , blew the crown off , blew the outer wood off the trunk in 4 pieces, one in each direction  and the middle of trunk got blasted down sideways through the lower part , to make a cross , "

He gave me a condescending look  ; "  ... and you didnt see that as significant  ?  "

Me;  " Errmmmm , now that you mention it  ....  " 

Later I talked about this phenomena to a Prof of geology I knew , he claimed  that lightening can be attracted to a spot where an underground quartz seam rises near the surface  .    I have seen quartz seams in the bedrock down by the river . 

It explains a lot .....    that unusual 'plunge pool '   , the old Aboriginal man (spirit) that  seemed to be living underground directly below my fireplace , the fact that no one could live  on this spot / in this cabin and all got spooked  ( which is why I was able to buy the whole place for $8000  !  - one woman was going to buy it , slept here one night and said she would never spend a night here again - wouldn't say why though  ... ? ... maybe she didnt like the sound of didgeridoo coming out the fire late at night ?    ) . Why the people that live on Pyramid Hill are NUT JOBS !  ( they have no understanding of indigenous nor the energy  ... dont live on a power site if you cannot attune  to it ! - always have difficulty and disputes , are very stupid/crazy, cops always having to go there ,  violence and a suicide there , etc   ) why the lightening keeps striking at the same place  ( two days ago a massive  cracking blinding one up there somewhere ) and why I used to keep taking off from the same point on the land in my dreams  .

flying-dream-meanings.png

• Like 2