mrpasserby

Earth chakras

A new synchronistic update on information connected to the 1st earth gate/charka, under my post on this thread: https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/51750-serpent-lore/ 

***Generic Earth Gate Comments having to do with recent Sorcerers Guild posts about Crowley and his imprint on western magic

Passing through Earth Gates:

The following is a limited description of my experiences visiting several of the *(earth chakras*, parts of which are physical, and parts of which are located within the unseen world.

@Pilgrim, thanks for asking me to post something about the earth 4th chakra. In my travails I have heard the 4th earth chakra casually called the Jade Emperor, it is possibly nicknamed the Jade Emperor because of some earlier visitors to the chakra, who must have also experienced the same powerful green hue emanating from the entrance/gate to the chakra, the same green hue that I experienced.

While stuck out side of the chakra, and soaking up some of the green rays, I  chatted with the gatekeeper, who struck an occulent stance within the folds of the gate and told me that I wasn't ready to go in yet. However, I managed to snatch a tempting look inside/through the 4th gate entrance. It must have been the green rays emanating from the gate itself or something because for a while after my return from that excursion I went straight vegan, that is until I started to get sick from lack of protein. chakras-of-the-earthSmall.jpg.9c952a7d66c3c1008748fc5b53cfd96a.jpg

***Generic Earth Gate Comments having to do with recent Sorcerers Guild posts about Crowley and his imprint on western magic

While nervously waiting for my turn at passing through my first earth gate several decades ago, I came across a person who was currently taking the gate test in advance of me. I myself am not an avid reader of books, so I did not associate the being ahead of me in the line as possibly being an iteration of Crowley, it wasn’t till decades later after being exposed to mountains of comments and criticisms in posts from both western and eastern mages about Crowley that I connected the dots with the many views of him from multiple photos, to the person that I had once had *interactions with so long ago at the first earth gate. I am not a fan of Crowley or a detractor, however, I would only like to mention that he must have been doing something write because as far as I know, he passed through the first gate ahead of me, with the support of a female companion that he said was his mom she was with him and was visibly involved in his efforts.(I suspected her as being the gate guardian, their funny that way, and tend to appear any way that they choose, during a gate crossing test) 

Before you ask: In my ilk our first decades of practice involves learning how to pass the earth gates, so in my estimation Crowley, mush have taken several decades to resurrect Crowley his spirit and for him to cross over from England to the entrance to the first earth gate near Mount Shasta.

Back ground comments:IMO:The earth having lost the use of one of its chks/gates for what appeared to me to have been a very long time would be the answer to the question: 'why do you think that the world is so messed up'.

I have come to know/understand that we as people need to be influenced/balanced by at least the first 4 earth chks so that we can transcend to the level that we were made to live at (according to my theory about the esoteric information that is found within the garden of Eden story). Like strings on a guitar, these gigantic earth chakras vibrate and in-power our tiny matching strings and keep us in tune. There is an old saying that implies to me that the song/wavelength of the earth's chks when properly balanced will make the necessary corrections to the earth and people's balance.

https://foreverconscious.com/chakras-earth-ley-lines

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Emperor

CrossingBlackBloodEarth.png

Edited by mrpasserby
del content
  • Like 2

Expanded view:(Note: Some say that the earth chakras are in a different Number order than others, so it is best to identify them by location.)

After receiving a question from a DBs member who mentioned that he didn't know much about earth chakras, I decided to go over some of what I know and have experienced while passing through some of the earth chakras.

Note: my comments about earth chks are based on what I know from within the unseen world view of the earth chks. Any comments that I make about the physical view or where the different earth chks are located is not necessarily accurate (with maybe the exception of earth chk 3 were I give a general physical location). earth 1st chakra (e-chk1), From my personal experience I would suggest avoiding e-chk1, I mean go hiking past, any entrances. In my experience, it is the only chk were you want to pass the gate away from and not into or through.

e-chk1, in fact, I recommend mount Shasta as a pleasant place to visit, however, I would also recommend that shaman and other spirit questers consider avoiding entering into the red keep (as I call it) of e-chk1, while in there it was made clear to me that they do not like/want any uninvited visitors entering through accidental openings, (the gate is closed) at least at this time. Their gate guardian also has a tool (Was-scepter) with tremendous power and the ability to back up the non-trespassing agenda.StaffControl.jpg.fe038492e47c8601b167b244f55bff04.jpg

Experience e-chk1, I was on a spirit quest 'looking to discover the whereabouts of a certain spirit that I had spent time with in the past but I had lost track of', while perusing about the outer area (within the unseen world I came upon a blasted/torn opening between dimensions (I had heard about such a ^^^opening, but I had never seen one like it before or since), I took this as an opportunity to go deep in my search for the missing spirit, and so I Passed through this apparent accidental/unintended entrance and began taking in the view. After searching about for a while several things happened to me all at once, that I can't mention in a post'.

It was while perusing about this spacious red-toned area, while I was looking for the missing spirit, that I did receive an initiation, (that would have been cool with me, 'to just walk into an initiation) but I did not like the part where the gate guardian told me that I would not be allowed to  *leave the area of e-chk1 without taking said initiation. (A short comment on the initiation: I was told to hold a big snake in my left hand, while it hissed powerfully toward a large item (Djed) that I was told to hold in my right handEgyptionPicturesHandheld.jpg.05704305cff4108aa02b76cb6ef9aee9.jpg.fb36a9f5ebbbbb92ceb3106e8db57dc5.jpg

after a moment the ancient item that I was holding began vibrating possibly from the snakes hissing, at that point the gate guardian standing behind me while holding me steady with the u shaped part of the staff, said 'you are initiated', oh ya, cool thought I, but then I also had to successfully pass the Intense test that followed:o). 

^^^'I was nosing about the opening because of having heard of a report that such an opening had been blasted out in a recent (within a few decades) duel between a group of mages who were using the lantern (an unseen world light), and a single mage. Apparently they were all dueling over, who gets to keep both halves of a lantern staff'.

*I have heard that with certain types of shaman travelings (the kind where you are functionally there) if you don't get back to your body after a certain amount of time it can be bad for your body, I did not want to put this knowledge to the test, because of already having suffered from other journeyings: fatigue, damage to feet and face etc... 

^^(I like to think of the dead as not currently physical)

##this bold typing was added because in a post I was asked to describe more about the entryways into spiritual temples=Because each earth chakra entryway is formed within - a type of 'Egregore, Folk Soul, Gestalt/tuple-many have furnished looking interiors, along with gate guardian(s), and Angel(s) in attendance. In my opinion, many earth chakras qualify as a type of spirit world temple, and some as passageways.

In my experience: There are other types of spirit temples, but I generally only mention the earth chakras because of the incredible and seeming impossible requirements to get into the one other spirit world temple, that I know of.

Earth chakra 3 control center with a hint of a yellowish hew: suspend disbelief, the head and spirit our local earth e-chk3 is recreated, ready and waiting for you to physically visit it, access to e-chk3 actual spirit is actually located on the earth physical plane the restored e-chk3, has been brought back in a humble but functional form, after having been totally DYSFUNCTIONAL destroyed millennium ago.

The Third charka is not destroyed, the physical form is still where it has always been, the spirit form is still where it has always been, IT is the control center/the focus that has been disrupted because of the location of the physical and spirit body of the charka (some say that it is at the bottom of the ocean, where it is unreachable) the part that is called by me the gat is the part that has been reestablished in a reachable place, in southern India, by an actual guru.

If choosing to physically visit the area of e-chk3 It is necessary for you to make the effort to find

the physical location and then present yourself to the collective/physical gate guardian that has been founded there. If you make up your mind to search for e-chk3 as part of your own personal challenge. (NOTE: the physical base of e-chk3 has not moved from its original location in (Australia). But the earthly power effects and the control of the collective Head and focus of the spirit power focus of the folk-soul e-chk3 mind has moved and been established in a new location that provides the necessary sufficient support from the surrounding population.

I can tell you that the physical appearance of the edifices that are built as focus points, will not be anything that most might expect. Within the building, there is a dhyana linga and a circular path for you to walk in and to meditate so that you can connect with the higher world and collective consciousness emanating from e-chk3.

You can find It on the southern part of the continent north of where the original e-chk3 is located.

There are many people who have located themselves next to e-chk3s and who are enjoying the benefits of its emanations while having no Real clue of why or what it is that is befitting them. There are already dogmas and all kinds of traditions forming up around it. There is a physical gate guardian who was chosen from several earthly candidates. He was selected because of his spirit guides who have worked in earth e-chk3 relocation, and to restore its focus point, for several generations. This physical gate guardian will also have the first write of refusal to become the spirit/unseen world gate guardian once he passes from his physical life, (so it is probably best to excuse any of his earthly fubars, IMO in many cases he knows better, but he needs the support of the people to keep the place open).

As the physical gait guardian now, his job is not to go against peoples free agency with his own chosen traditions but to keep the outer physically manifested form of the chakra intact.

If he ever begins to bend to the traditions and the current will of the peoples superstitions, then it is on him and them. 

In my experience: when dealing with a powerful force like the one emanating from being in the direct presents of the folk-soul of e-chk3, it is best to start meditations with a declaration of your personal sovereignty, so that you can come away from contact with earth's e-chk3 and retain all of the knowledge and power from the connection that is personal to you.

Saying it again on purpose, not just bad editing::blink: In my experience:  a declaration of the sovereignty of your person-hood, is respected, and will gather to You a definitive kind of regenerative, self actualizing power, else if your spirit stays huddled and focused within the (safety)of the masses, then you could just wind up only receiving the level of regeneration and power that the masses are able and willing to receive.

laylines.jpg.2789694f9da9550821300eb684d928c1.jpg:)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbiGiNmkDk

4thEarthChk.rtf

Edited by mrpasserby
added content DRAFT
  • Like 2

Thanks for sharing this... never heard it before and still kind of contemplating it all but appreciate you taking the time to talk about it.  :)

• Like 1

I am mentioning my return from the 4th earth chk in order to give this thread a bump for those new to TDBs who might find earth chakras interesting. I don't know if it is exhaustion on the subject (I spent years on the undertaking), discouragement or disappointment that has slowed down a updated post about the subject of earth chk 4. I will only wish to mention at this time that aside from the excitement of getting past the gatekeeper and through the gate, and then preparing to enjoy the exquisite view, I did find myself alone with my entourage within the midsts of a seemingly unending forest, with no idea of how to proceed in investigating further into the vastness of the forest surrounding the gate without any adequate transportation available at the location.:)

2020: I have recently conducted a visual map search of the overall physucak area in Glastonbury england, and discovered that the larger area surrounding the reported area of the 4th earth chakra does not have that much forest, I am left to conclude that the actual unseen world gate opening must be in some sort of a small wood. I am sorry that I did not explore further into the area at the time, but I was also under the constraint of my old body (back home) having run dangerously low on energy, this added to the fact that weather they were friendly or not in times past once I had gotten through a gate I was always eventually met by some sort of being(s) this not being the case in gate #4 put me off of my game, and stalled any efforts to deeper exploration of the area.

Earth's unseen world chakras and gates based on current gate positions as of 2020, according to my explorations:

GatesNew7Ar.png.66ec19785761a1db31dc4f1db850e65a.png

Starting work on getting to chk #5. Hoping that there will be more to it then 4, I got discouraged at 4, so I am just going to 5 because my Grand Pa went there and so I am on the nostalgia trail to check it out. I will post more as I progress.

Another, parting comment on chk #4, I may have been disappointed about the quantity of actuals within chk#4, but I have to state my  sincere gratitude to the gate guardian. I was a little less then pleasant with his avatar (which tend not to truly reflect the true dynamic of the actual being). He gets respect because I am human sized he only made me pass the human size and ability tests, and deal with his human sized avatar. I got a look at his actual magnificence, when he was released from his duties as the next gate guardian (within the realm human sized) took his place.

Edited by mrpasserby
added content

Update on efforts concerning gate/chk #5, I am holding my comments for a bit longer due to a request for discretion involving a Pilgrimage to gate/chk #5 being made by certain Israelites that I owe kindness to. :)  

Edited by mrpasserby
moved to top post

Is the above an extract / quote ? It seems so due to the header ;

Generic Earth Gate Comments from recent Sorcerers Guild posts about Crowley and his imprint on western magic

I  first found the comment about Crowley with a woman interesting as he once wrote  that all of his higher initiations  where made possible due to women ,  But when I read the supposition that it may have been his mother  ....    :wacko: ... the writer obviously never read what Crowley  thought and wrote about his mother !

• Like 2

On 6/17/2020 at 4:04 PM, Nungali said:

Is the above an extract / quote ? It seems so due to the header ;

Generic Earth Gate Comments from recent Sorcerers Guild posts about Crowley and his imprint on western magic

I  first found the comment about Crowley with a woman interesting as he once wrote  that all of his higher initiations  where made possible due to women ,  But when I read the supposition that it may have been his mother  ....    :wacko: ... the writer obviously never read what Crowley  thought and wrote about his mother !

Sorry about that I forgot to put Draft on the top; spelling changes: (I suspected her as being the gate guardian, gate guardians are funny that way and tend to appear any way that they choose during a gate crossing test, and (they are constantly saying "NO you are not ready"). 

Example: In my experience: My first gate guardian pulled all of my strings and appeared as a person that I had offended in grade school. That said, the gatekeeper might have been an iteration of Anubis, or some other being, it is hard to tell with gate guardians, until after you have won through and then you can see as you are seen.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
over share
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mrpasserby said:

Sorry about that I forgot to put draft on the top: (I suspected her as being the gait guardian, their funny that way, and tend to appear anyway that they choose during a gate crossing test) 

My first gate guardian pulled all of my strings and appeared as a person that I had offended in grade school. That said the gatekeeper mite have been a iteration of Anubis.

Hmmmmmm ....  interesting  ;

175831859f9839f048e3b57b5e022b97.png                                  PzaIB0C3xXh5Xy03szvO0iJF1edGXSX9S-NcTG2NMhWwaYOJOkcLKe-a0pVNh5uNeTDBOhEw9EKqrNchLssLcF5yNQSuP_O1ix1FVywP_Q

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

I  first found the comment about Crowley with a woman interesting as he once wrote  that all of his higher initiations  where made possible due to women

Yes, this is correct

• Like 2

Its quite interesting, alot of the higher spirits are female, the oldest very much so. Then the ones who have merged the masculine and feminine principle, water with fire, can interchange or transmute depending upon setting, application, initiation, time and space.

grace-slick-high-priestess-kathy-zyduck.jpg

The_Hierophant_thoth_r9ip5v.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This might be different , but we have 'earth gate' here  ( on our land  ) .    I call them 'transporter points ' .

As usual, it took my dumb consciousness some time to put the pieces together , with help from an elder  ;

He was staying at my place overnight , he had arrived on dark,  and was not familiar with this area .  Sitting inside by the open fire , he offered to 'map ' the land for me . he closed his eyes , remained silent for a while and then seemed surprised

" Oh !  You on a big line here .... starts down there , somehow .... birth pool  but ... (confused )   underground ?  " and pointed to the west but down through the ground .

Me;  'You cant see because its dark outside and  view is obscured by vegetation  but the edge of my yard drops off to a steep incline then a cliff , so the river is 'down there' .... actually , I have a 'secret' swim hole there , a little billabong, a deep hole next to it in the river  with a little cliff next to it so you can dive in  .  On the up side of that little cliff is a fissure that opens into a triangle at water height , like a little cave , but its full of flood trash and flotsam . '

Him : "  Yes,  sounds like it , a birth pool .  Line comes up , right under your cabin , heads off in that direction  ( points )  . "

Me ; " Up Pyramid Hill . "

Him; "  "Pyramid Hill ?  

Me; "  Yes - big hill shaped like a pyramid  . "

Him :   " Then it goes  up  .... past the hill ... ? "

Me:  "  Yes,  Pyramid Hill is the end of a saddle , that dips down then rises a lot steeper up to the 'back ridge'  where you get a view of all around here .  ....  Let me ask you a question ; I often have a very vivid dream of  walking up  there, but when I get to a specific spot, next step I am somewhere else  , often a long way away , to a place I  recognise , or sometimes I dont recognise it .

One time I went to another place in a dream and remembered it accurately . months later , In Queensland , I came upon that place , although I had never been there before , it was the same as in my dream  .... but its always the same  place here that I 'take off 'from . "

Him; " Where is this ? "

Me ; " Along the line you mentioned  , the place is at the top, just past the 'lightening tree' .

Him; "  Lightening tree ? "

Me; " There is a  small level saddle just before the top , lightening keeps hitting there and there was a huge tree but a while back it copped a direct hit , blew the crown off , blew the outer wood off the trunk in 4 pieces, one in each direction  and the middle of trunk got blasted down sideways through the lower part , to make a cross , "

He gave me a condescending look  ; "  ... and you didnt see that as significant  ?  "

Me;  " Errmmmm , now that you mention it  ....  " 

Later I talked about this phenomena to a Prof of geology I knew , he claimed  that lightening can be attracted to a spot where an underground quartz seam rises near the surface  .    I have seen quartz seams in the bedrock down by the river . 

It explains a lot .....    that unusual 'plunge pool '   , the old Aboriginal man (spirit) that  seemed to be living underground directly below my fireplace , the fact that no one could live  on this spot / in this cabin and all got spooked  ( which is why I was able to buy the whole place for $8000  !  - one woman was going to buy it , slept here one night and said she would never spend a night here again - wouldn't say why though  ... ? ... maybe she didnt like the sound of didgeridoo coming out the fire late at night ?    ) . Why the people that live on Pyramid Hill are NUT JOBS !  ( they have no understanding of indigenous nor the energy  ... dont live on a power site if you cannot attune  to it ! - always have difficulty and disputes , are very stupid/crazy, cops always having to go there ,  violence and a suicide there , etc   ) why the lightening keeps striking at the same place  ( two days ago a massive  cracking blinding one up there somewhere ) and why I used to keep taking off from the same point on the land in my dreams  .

flying-dream-meanings.png

• Like 2

That sounds incredible. It can be a blessing to live near such points, the adventures one could have. Unfortunately where I live, as far as I'm aware, such locations are few and far between :( . Tell your friend Kaya (not sure if thats correct) and good tidings to your Dreamtime