Sign in to follow this  
welkin

434 - Human Origins - Opinions

Against my better judgement, frankly I like what he says.  In the video below he describes the strange world we live in and the low level of human society, accurately.

As for Human Origins which is the title of this thread, there are many "far out" ideas about this.  Aliens, Atlantis, Original Sin, a million ideas.

However my understanding is different : the creatures of the universe evolve from unconscious to subconscious to conscious.   These levels relate to the kind of contact that the being has with himself.   A conscious being knows himself and has true contact.   A subconscious creature is like a bird who feeds himself but doesn't know why, so he has some understanding of himself but it is indirect and he doesn't really know who he is.

Now basically humans are a stage of evolution just after subconscious.  Most humans are subconscious, like birds, but some are edging forwards.   This stage of evolution is not very pretty as small changes radically change how you experience life.

In evolution the creatures do not go from dog to angel in one step, there are many small increments on the journey.   We are a small increment as a species.

Some humans have true contact (conscious), some partial contact (subconscious), some no contact.

Also, the small amount of intelligence humans have mixed with their disorientation causes large amounts of corruption where healthy things are destroyed by half blind creatures in a foggy cloud of life.   People and life are damaged through this, good things are destroyed.

Messengers and knowledge is frequently transmitted down here, but the thing is humans are not mid-way between subconscious and conscious.   They have taken perhaps 2 steps away from the animals, and not 10.  

It is a painful place and a frightening place to live.

Anyway, some appropriate plans of action could be :

1. As it is very unclear what to do, you must try things yourself and stop talking, just try things and see for yourself.

2. Forget about fancy things, just stick to the basics and push through.

3. You may meet 99 crazy insincere idiots, but the 100th might be Buddha.

4. Never lose contact with yourself.

5. Forgive everyone for they know not what they do, also don't trust them overly but do be kind.

If you speak to people as if they are spiritual they will respond badly; but why did you do that anyway?   It is not appropriate.   However you can always reflect Light to anyone you meet and remember the soul of a person when speaking to the face.

6. Make a plan, and work to that plan right until the end.

7. Take a break from time to time.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, welkin said:

I cannot live with love and live freely knowing that my brothers and sisters are enslaved. I cannot live with love when there's manipulation in the world that i can see clearly.

That's too bad, cause while I believe things have gotten better, I don't see such things ending any time soon.  So you're depriving yourself of love for.. why?  To protest enslavement and manipulation.   I don't think the slavers and manipulators care.  You can be against them, I think pretty much everyone is, and still love and be loved.  

• Like 2

Buddha tried to save a man from dying, but he still died.   After that he was quite sick of the world, and began his own personal journey to understand through work on himself what the problem was, finally after difficult and committed effort he arrived: then he began teaching.

I have tried to convince my relatives whom I love dearly of spiritual truths but they resent it.  What can I do, perhaps it is even harmful for them to be pushed.  Some friends I have they willingly sacrificed all their potential in order to be like they are "meant to be", I remember reminding one friend of mine and she was extremely angry.    These days I do help them, but through prayer and transmission, I transmit light to their souls in meditation as best as I can.   Seems to work.

You would be doing very well if you are in a state of realisation, have harmonious relationships with everyone you meet, and help people secretly.

On 06/05/2019 at 11:28 PM, welkin said:

Btw if AI gets created we're all dead

AI is just a marketing term.   All computers simply run through computer instructions that are programmed by a man.   Some computers have better instructions.   There is not and never has been any machine that thinks for itself in anyway.

But as you see AI is a very good marketing term that makes lots of dollars, and it seems people are so numb these days that they don't understand that AI is just a marketing term .

I believe humans don't consciously know what they're creating, because subconsciously it wants out of our bodies and into something "eternal" and something that doesn't have to conflict with it's own "mind".

33 minutes ago, welkin said:

I believe humans don't consciously know what they're creating, because subconsciously it wants out of our bodies and into something "eternal" and something that doesn't have to conflict with it's own "mind".

Yes I am sure about AI, I am a software engineer.

It is only in the last 10 years that people are not certain if there is a difference between themselves and a box of plastic and metal.  Humans are losing touch with themselves, due to too much indulgence in extreme food sport sex ideas, the indulgence in too-much makes people numb, so they no longer feel the finer things in life.

Humans suffer due to them being in an unstable conscious state, like an animal but with a few bits added, and it is very uncomfortable.  We are a mid-species.  Due to this discomfort that humans experience, they wish to go in, out, up, down and so on.   They have many ideas, but underneath they are just not feeling so good because of the mind.   Meditation is good.

Sign in to follow this