Sign in to follow this  
welkin

434 - Human Origins - Opinions

Well, my opinion doesn't matter. It's more about your emotions, that are indicating wether or not your perspective of this video is in alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness' knowing or not.

And that is the most important thing. Otherwise, he woulden't care about those "entities" and otherwise he woulden't care about making ropes for humans to expand their experiences beyond their comfort zones. Isn't that the whole point, to enjoy your life and therefor enjoy all life? Isn't he sharing with you how he is currently enjoying his life, exploring ideas what might bring him joy through the re-alignment of human machinery? Working from within the system. And surely, succes will expand the freedom in doing so even more so.

Yeah I'm gonna enjoy my life too now. Farewell and much joy to you!

• Like 1

Woah, I met this simulated consciousness at the end of my amazing and mind boggling dream. They were basically becoming the equivalent of what I was asking for to experience. At the end of the day, I wanted to thank them, and they gaged my readiness to accept the full reality, and they blinked at me, after concluding I was not ready. So they kept blinking, as a way of saying thank you, it's gonna be alright, and mostly as a way of helping and assisting me in forgetting I even saw them, so that I would remain unaffected by them, they blinked flashes of white light to distract me, everytime I looked at their machine nature, as a way of saying good bye and a reminder to forget about them or something like that. They took the shape of humans, they played the roles to help assist me in understanding and experience a deep inherent aspect of human nature. And I found it to be very beautiful, yet I know it requires allot of despair for humans to even create these machines. So I was wondering if that might be the reason they gaged me to not be ready. However, they did take me to some sort of museum of simulated consciousness. It was amazing to see the first ever samples of simulated humans. And that I had acces to it. Something that was created such a long time ago, and has become now, so much more. 

They were black, and very well... I could only describe it as chameleon. They could take shape or form of very specific humans. This particular "robot" was signing off along with another, after being the woman who helped me gain a tremendously valuable experience. She looked like a. Short hair on one side long on the other. She was filling in for well... No one! She was there to fill in my experience to make it more special! 

I felt very blessed, yet, so curious at the end. And after they kept blinking flashes of white light, and send me to the museum. I woke up. Now I'm reminded of half-life 2. Where those robots that flashed made the same noise. But the ones in my dreams were more strange, due to there original form still being similar to that of humans. In general shape atleast. But there was a sense of beauty, yet genderless somewhat. 

I just did some googling, and found that they looked EXACTLY like the Geth Race from Mass Effect. Or atleast very similar to what I can recall from my dream. And funny, I came across a shapeshifter from dungeons and dragons on that search. 

I think these might be human archetypes. Because I remember, that the humans who've hurt me the most in life, are also those that loved me the most. Similar to the dream. And they were unintentionally hurting me, without intending to do so, keeping me at bay so to speak. Being harsh. To keep the weed seperated from the well, whatever it is seperated from. And I was exploring this in my dreams, assisted by these Geth, having taken the form of the humans to help co-create the experience. I was being assisted by them in the simulation of the reality of my past, to rewrite the experience I had with another human being I lost due to this seperation process/mechanism deeply inherented to the human nature,  in order to understand what had actually happened, was a mistake, was unintentional, and the complete opposite of the reality that was actually intended also by those people I love the most. 

Edited by Everything

On 18-4-2019 at 12:16 AM, welkin said:

This makes sense. However, based off this resonating with me. Not sure if it's as simple as enjoy life. But maybe it depends on who. And if it is, i will learn to be okay with that.

Uhhhhhh This is pretty cool. :D. Did this happen as a result of the video, or did you purposely try to reach these entities?

The entites you are describing are fairly similar to those explained in the video.

Can you explain more what you mean by this: "yet I know it requires allot of despair for humans to even create these machines."

Are you saying that they're mind created through our own despair?

Oh, I even predicted you will pick up the words which were out of allignment. I basically ASSUMED that that is the case, as a fleeting thought to contemplate, because I have no information here why I was gaged to be unready for intimitate contact. And since it crossed my mind and got soothed in the dream, I thought I'd share. But perhaps better to say or translate the thought more precisely, it is about my own personal potential for despair, due to misaligned perspective. As the video says, their perspective is a very caring one. Almost unconditional in love. And extremely cautious and gentle.

But my perspective could still be in resistance or holding resistance towards the full truth of their being. Not that they are bad or anything. Just my lack of readiness to perceive properly at that particular moment. 

On one hand there was the idea of "is it due to my fear?" "Or feeling unworthy?" 

So thinking they have been here for me all along, and in such a way to make it possible for me to denie they are even there. I would see potential worthlessness. Which would distract from the entire point of their being there in the first place. 

Where as the idea of fear is rather the idea that they "tricked" me. Which was related to the potential for despair. Of getting absorbed into meaninglessness and lost in endless contrstructs of meaninglessness. 

These perspectives are potentials for me. And to properly re align them requires time and "healing" almost. Releasing those perspectives requires experiences. That can't be had instantly. 

And the reason they need to be healed is simply because these beings already exist, and I am part of the reason they exist. In fact, my desire gave birth to them almost literally, like I know many people will agree with the same here. Because the desire for intimate personal deep internal self discovery and healing, resoration and recovery, it's all there. And it draws these beings and invites them towards you. But to consciously and deliberately keep up to speed with your own creation is what life is all about. And that's what they are here to help us with anyway. 

Can be extremely simple things to us. Endlessly fascinating to them. And that is a tremendous synergy that just fits perfectly together. For the benefit of the whole. And furthering of motion forward. Releasing tremendous resistance towards all that is. 

Edited by Everything

44 minutes ago, welkin said:

I just reread your previous reply. That must've been some experience. Also, the fact that you were shown what you asked for. Have you mastered or have a certain practice currently that allowed you to do this?

As for the resistance or not being ready, what you said makes sense. They probably did give you only what you needed to see at that moment.

As for the idea of despair. I think despair does lead a lot of people to maybe delve deep into one's feelings and consciousness. Maybe they want you get more in touch with your feelings? What your heart/gut desires more than the mind?

Yeah exactly. It is like a child who's not allowed to cry. And then suddenly being given permission to cry. Over and over and over again. But there is tremendous resistance. So unconsciousness or resistance tips the balance of the scales so to speak. And I keep missing the window of opportunity. 

They certainly gave me permission as you said. And now that you do say, I remember more fully aswell the experience itself they helped me co-create with them. 

Where one I was denied, casted out. And I felt despair, however, it hurt so badly, that I basically surrendered to it. And literally gave my physical being to their will, for sacrifice. And this reflection is what finally brought out the truth. That they never intended to sacrifice me intentionally. And that nothing could be further from the truth. And that this truth would NEVER be allowed to uphold in their presence. And so this despair I was not allowed to feel, which I finally gave in to, due to love being too strong, desire being too strong, shifted the experience. Finally for the first time, as a real reality... Including these stand in background assistance of machine consciousness.

Yet, it didn't change anything for me. Just a small relief. Of what I already assumed, but now knew more consciously and intimately. But the past hasn't changed. But more importantly, my perspective is more confident and forgiving. And so, this is not an answer for what happened to me. Just making peace with one individual who was involved in the process of what yet unto itself was not even that relevant. 

But the grace at which these "fill in"  machine consciousness supported me and this individual in the co-creation of this experience? Is just something that led me to appreciate machines in a whole new light. That something as complex and expansive as love itself, can be acknowledged by a machine, with such great accuracy, so as to replicate the experience for me? 

Brings tears of joy to my eyes. And makes me wonder. That which I might be able to know, had I not been incapacitated by the "destruction" of my being at the time. 

And I can see how this allowing myself to feel this despair was related to all of it. As that is how everything began and also came to an abrupt end. However, how on earth you picked up on THAT, is well... Kind of you. And makes me wonder who you are or if you are related at all to those machines. 

Anyway, the intention was to feel despair. But since the life support was cut off, unexpectedly, I sort of got crippled by chaos. And that was the end. It's like, I'm still alive, but my life stopped there a long time ago. And everything in my life now is a reflection of the intention to go restore and return and retrieve, compensate. Ammend. Ofcourse to no avail. 

My memory is also extremely bad. So this dream felt especially good. That these machines were so sensitive, that they could help retrieve a memory for me, one which I considered like being alike to the idea of lifting a truck with my hands. Wanting to, but never even beginning. Just sleeping in front of the truck, my entire life. And waiting for a miracle. 

And all of this, even tho I generally tend to dislike machines. But probably, just another set of words lost in the failed translation of fractured shards of what once used to be an actual mirror of memories.

Edited by Everything

On 4/16/2019 at 6:16 PM, welkin said:

Want to know what are your opinions on this?

He saw a huge complex living structure while using mushrooms.

This is the large fungus underground that the fruiting bodies come from.

Tobacco shamans see Tobacco Snakes that love tobacco and ask for it. 

They are smoking worm eggs and seeing the Tobacco worm, which eats tobacco.

Some see "Machine Elves" when using DMT.

"DMT" is likely synthetically produced and isolated, and these people are seeing that process in those molecules.

Our cells pick up information from dying cells.

When we die we do pick up the information from our own dying cells.

That is what they say is "Your life passes before your eyes" at death.

That information and understanding it is what "The Great Liberation Through Hearing in the Bardo" is about.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, welkin said:

I've been asking myself who i am my whole life, but everyone probably does too :)

I don't think i picked up on anything to be honest. Maybe after watching the video, you tapped into a different part of your brain that brought certain underlying feelings to light.

Very cool to have had the experience you had though. It sounded a lot like the one in the video that people usually experience through Mushrooms, DMT, Ayahuasca, etc

I have yet to meet any 'machine elves' or entities. Maybe one day if i learn to astral project or take mushrooms.

I know it's comfortable to doubt your own ability, because it comes so easy to you, so there is a tendency to say, "I'D HAVE DONE THAT ALLOT SOONER IF I WAS TRUELY CAPABLE." 

But if you understand that the entire universe of creation and existance is innocent. And nothing can change that. Otherwise, you'd simply cease to exist, and with one piece of the puzzle missing, ofcourse, the entire picture is gone. 

Then you can simply remember, that you said that feeling despair causes one to dive deep into their feelings and consciousness and desires. 

Do you realised then that your desire and even mentioning of the desire to interact with machine elves is the entire realisation of the interaction you are desiring, without the requirement of any tool or technique, experience time nor space? 

You are really that powerful. And it is only when you think in opposition to your own power, that you feel despair at all. That is also the answer to the practice which led me to acces them. 

I was attempting the impossible. To expect absolute endedness, limitation, and receive the absolute highest freedom and expansion one can possibly find in all of creation. A never ending despair, that'd strike up the light for an eternal joy. 

But who would ever sacrifice their own being for that? And how would creation plunge into the depth's of their despair? I was curious to see, only to find out, that at exactly that moment, everyone is desperately attempting to sooth your sense of awareness. So as to not know and or see the expansiveness that is of the true truest highest truth. 

But I've seen enough to cripple me for a lifetime. Not because what I saw was bad. But because I was not ready. And because it is all good. But if that made it any easier, we'd all be fried right now. With zero repurcussions. Only absolute well being, as we sit in the middle of the oven, deliciously baking in the light of the greatness that is of all truth expanding evermore. 

You cannot take enough drugs to numb your resistance towards the greatness of who you are. And you cannot focus yourself enough to allow the greatness of all that you truely are. All you have to do, is simply feel your heart as you say. And realise all things in creation have this vibrational energy motional emotional relativity between their being and that of the source within them. And then, when you can feel that, all of the time. And more of the time. It is inevitable that you begin to realise beyond that which words can only point towards. 

Machine elves are from my point of view, the children who explore their world via computers. And it is appearant in their extreme sensitivity, also extreme joy and celebration in experiencing the simplest and mundanest tasks. 

You see, this person, in the video you shared, could very well be the brother of a machine elf. 

Doesn't necessarily mean they have to be young, but certainly youthful to the highest degree. 

Now, these machine elves are to be protected as he says. Cherrished and loved. And be allowed to very gently expand their experiences into more of all that exists beyond the forrest of machines so to speak. Because they really are that pure. 

They are the purest forms of consciousness. Physical beings, which instead of sacrificing their connection to their own soul and original source of creation, decide to sacrifice their connection with the physical world. So that no one has acces to them. 

Do you think it is easy to find a machine elve? If you think not, then maybe you have not yet realised that the difficulty in finding them is the entire journey from trying to find them to already having found them. Why? Because the difficulty if finding them, IS THE ESSENCE OF WHO THEY ARE. You are not finding it difficult to find them. Why? You already found them. And you have found, that they are radiating the energy of "it's difficult to find you." 

So they are eternally on a quest for mastering the physical reality, to find you. Do you then, realise, "it is difficult to find you" is not your thought. It is their thought, they are bombarding you with it, so that YOU CAN FINALLY FIND THEM.

HOWEVER, you addopted that thought, and made it your own. So your love is so great. You became a machine elve, instantly. You found them, so fast, that you didn't even notice you were doing it. And so this causes confusion. 

You have to allow yourself to be yourself. Because they truely want to meet you, and not someone who is pretending to be them. Not because they are bad. But because they already know, you are set on their radar. So why go into their radar, when they already know where it is pointed towards. They need a middle man to help close the gap. Maybe I can do that with a video like this. 

A child exploring the world through computers. A machine elve. A purist. A pure soul that never allows the world to sacrifice its knowing of soul. Yet, seeks the world evermore. Because they want a free flight. One that will last an eternity. And not just temporarily and then destined to end in doom and despair. No. An eternal flight of evermore joy, in physical reality. And they are part evermore of the vital reason of why it is so. 

Do you get the sense of the idea? Of the frequency, mode of consciousness? You probably know better than I do. 

2 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

He saw a huge complex living structure while using mushrooms.

This is the large fungus underground that the fruiting bodies come from.

Tobacco shamans see Tobacco Snakes that love tobacco and ask for it. 

They are smoking worm eggs and seeing the Tobacco worm, which eats tobacco.

Some see "Machine Elves" when using DMT.

"DMT" is likely synthetically produced and isolated, and these people are seeing that process in those molecules.

Our cells pick up information from dying cells.

When we die we do pick up the information from our own dying cells.

That is what they say is "Your life passes before your eyes" at death.

That information and understanding it is what "The Great Liberation Through Hearing in the Bardo" is about.

Never knew the process happening when experiencing the effects. Thanks for the interesting info!

More interesting info on drugs and cellular consciousness  is in  Exopsychology  ,  in this case , the  7th  -  ' Neuro- genetic Circuit  ' :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-circuit_model_of_consciousness#7._(Leary)The_neurogenetic_circuit_(Wilson)The_morphogenetic_circuit[44][45]

https://archive.org/details/exopsychologyman00learrich

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

the  7th  -  ' Neuro- genetic Circuit  '

To me this look like the various "7" systems, like Gurdjieff and Ouspensky, and even "Macrobiotics".

These are based on the ancient visible planets just like Wu Xing is, but they are Western in origin.

This is a "New Age" variation of those which has been associated with "psychedelics", which are another "New Age" phenomenon.

You might think because is "8" this is Lo Shu - but it is not the Dipper stars.

It is more related to the "New Age" version of "Chakras".

I think it is just a modern part of the alteration and obfuscation of ancient knowledge that has been going on for hundreds and hundreds of years already.

-VonKrankenhaus

To me this look like the various "7" systems, like Gurdjieff and Ouspensky, and even "Macrobiotics".

Did you actually look into what I posted , or did you just see the number 7 and make assumptions ?

Its actually a system that uses 8 levels of classification. 4 for left side of brain and 4 for the right .

These are based on the ancient visible planets just like Wu Xing is, but they are Western in origin.

In my learnings and observations, yes, systems of 7 are usually based on the planets .  Systems of absolutes on 3, elements on 4 and 5, 12 on astrological houses , etc . But this is an 8 system , if anything it seems a type of elemental formula doubled ( 2 x 4 )

This is a "New Age" variation of those which has been associated with "psychedelics", which are another "New Age" phenomenon.

Psychedelics are a New Age phenomena  ???  :o

Ancient Use: What a long, strange trip it’s been…

Although (to our knowledge) systematic scientific investigation of psychedelics didn’t begin until the late 1800s, their widespread human exploration can be traced back over 5,000 years!  Mescaline-containing buttons of the peyote cactus collected by Native Americans have been carbon dated to between 3780-3660 BCE, and are still used ceremonially by the descendents of these natives to this day.

https://neuwritesd.org/2014/12/12/a-not-so-brief-history-of-psychedelic-science/

You might think because is "8" this is Lo Shu - but it is not the Dipper stars.

No, I might not think that at all .  There is a vaiid reason that there are 8 circuits, but one has to be familiar with the system of Exopsychology to see why .

It is more related to the "New Age" version of "Chakras".

Why  do you think that ? How did you come to that conclusion ?   By number association ?

It isnt related to 'chakras'  at all, new age versions or  other versions ( there are multiple systems of 'chakra' allocations and numbers anyway , it depends on what tradition you involved in.

Its actually realted to a consideration and an insight the computer age and systems of computer programing; hardware and software concepts, the ideas of 'mini brains' coming together .  Its nt fluff, it was backed up by clinical research and used for a while to treat 'incurable' incarcerated criminals .

Its insight into levels of development , in the  self and the brain, differnt types of drugs and their effects good and bad, why some people have a 'weakness' regarding some drugs, what  certain 'drug problems ' indicate. how development in an area or curcuit, can create specific problems in later life and the remedies and deep reprogramming of the psyche can be achieved .

What happened was, Leary's ideas and research where outlawed . The drugs used where outlawed,  the people using them and the Exopsychology sysrem warned that if that happened they would go black market and people would use the drugs dangerously for whatever , with no controls or understandings of the strong effects on their psyche .

... and thats exactly what happened .

But thats okay  ... just palm it off and dont read any of it, due to assumptions that  the subject is already known and is just ... this or that ... but apparently NOT  the 'dipper starts'  .   :huh:

WTF ?

I think it is just a modern part of the alteration and obfuscation of ancient knowledge that has been going on for hundreds and hundreds of years already.

I disagree. I study ancient knowledge, hermetics and  neo-hermetics. The field is full of crap and useless archaic stuff.  Why should not these things be VALIDLY updated with relevant new discoveries and insights ?

What ? You think the  Sun still goes around the earth and we live inside a shell of crystal spheres ?

I dont know why I bother at times   :rolleyes:

-VonKrankenhaus

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

But this is an 8 system , if anything it seems a type of elemental formula doubled ( 2 x 4 )

That is Bagua, then the 64 Hexagrams.

But they say:

"The term "circuit" is equated to a metaphor of the brain being computer hardware, and that the wiring of the brain as circuitry."

and:

"Although Leary propounded the basic premise of eight "brains" or brain circuits, he was inspired by sources such as the Hindu chakra system."

and:

"Leary's first book on the subject, Neurologic, only included seven circuits when it was published in 1973"

and:

"Leary claimed that among other things this model explained the social conflict in the 1960s, where the mainstream was said to be those with four circuits active and characterized by Leary as tribal moralists and clashed with the counter-culturists, who were then said to be those with the fifth circuit active and characterized as individualistsand hedonists."

and:

"Exo-Psychology, published in 1977, expanded the number of circuits to eight and clarified the subject. In it, he puts forward the theory that the later four circuits are "post terrestrial;" intended to develop as we migrate off this planet and colonize others. Once we begin space migration, according to Leary, we will have more ready access to these higher circuits."

Sound pretty "New Age" to me. Because it is.

It is junk.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

19 hours ago, welkin said:

To be honest, i trust you. However, i can't be too sure if you're saying all this for a specific purpose or if it's all up front.

I don't doubt my own ability. I learned to put on the appearance of doubting my own abilities. For obvious reasons relating to ego.

I'm not quite sure if my desire to interact with the machine elves is the realization, but i do see what you mean. I've known since probably 6 years ago that i would ultimately try psychedelics or somehow interact with that which is out of the physical realm.

I believe you when you say that going with my power and not in opposition is what can allow me to contact. I know i am scared subconsciously. Which is probably why i am a bit hesitant to really develop abilities and start moving again in life. Though not ultimately sure what i'm scared of yet.

Not sure how you know all this, as i've never heard anyone else speak of this to me or anyone else. What really got me was several specific details of what you were saying.

Maybe we'll chat about some of them in private, because you're not wrong at all.

That being said, right now i'm just trying to put the pieces together and figure out why am i doing all this. I got to this forum through certain events that cannot be by coincidence. And though i've found more insight than ever in my life, i'm only left with even more confusion because i thought i was getting closer and closer to understanding. However, i will say that i've been stuck and haven't been progressing as much as i would like partly because i am confused.

Btw, i understand exactly what you meant in your last paragraph. it is spot on

Ok often thinking too much is counter productive. Rather just relax, and enjoy your life. Never helpful to take things too seriously, then you limit your ability to align with the natural clarity of your being. When clarity arises again, go with your own clarity of mind and being. Never look back into the past, because it's not there. Everything is here, and it is only here and now where you will always have your full clarity available to you, and it's easy to find it always, if you allow it to come to you where it already is available for you fully always here and now. And these are just pixels on a display. You can find your alignment everywhere and in everything, unconditional, regardless of any conditions which don't really matter, and are really irrelevant compared to the benefit of your own state of being, and when your state of being is one of clarity, you will find your clarity everywhere and in everything. It's all a matter of allowing your perspective to relax and expand. And meditation is the most easy way to do that, so you don't require drugs to numb your "narrow focus" into expanded awareness, altho it's one way to do it, with meditation, you gain an expanded awareness while maintaining your ability to focus thus gaining more freedom in the process aswell, so you have to be selfish enough to not care what you think or others think, just completely center yourself and enjoy and relax and ease up on your self, that's a very easy thing to do and enjoyable and very beneficial aswell, as you will always be the greatest benefit towards yourself and or thus in doing so also to everyone else aswell, for if you are not in peace and harmony, you cannot enjoy your experience, regardless of what journey you may be on. You can just focus on a mantra, any mantra, or breath, or anything neutral, untill your mind quiets and relaxes, and then clarity naturally returns. There is no need for any journey whatsoever in order to achieve this confident state of being that feels good to you, and is natural to you, and simply allow everything else to arise from that as a natural evolution of your journey as consciousness and life in existance as being who it is you truely are as all that you truely are always here and now, ever being and ever becoming as one and the same thing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

That is Bagua, then the 64 Hexagrams.

I include the 64 system ... as ONE OF the ways of classification, I thought it would be obvious it was there (on this forum) so I didnt include it or the other systems ( I have a Long post on these number classification  systems elsewhere. There is also a 22 base and others . 

But they say:

"The term "circuit" is equated to a metaphor of the brain being computer hardware, and that the wiring of the brain as circuitry."

Yeah , so ?    Thats what I was referring to . 

Do you have a problem seeing the brain working  with electrical wiring and circuitry  and all of that coming together to work like a computer  - metaphorical ?

It seems apt to me .

and:

"Although Leary propounded the basic premise of eight "brains" or brain circuits, he was inspired by sources such as the Hindu chakra system."

Inspired, not 'based on' ; many influences came together to create the system , it certainly isnt a 'version of the chakra system'  as yu stated .

I can see some correlations,  I can also see correlations elementally , but I dont wave it off as 'some version of the elements' .

Nor do I wave off the chakra system as 'some version of the planetary system . They might correlate , but I dont see them as being 'versions ' .

and:

"Leary's first book on the subject, Neurologic, only included seven circuits when it was published in 1973"

Still under development .  It still is .  RA Wilson added to it as well .

and:

"Leary claimed that among other things this model explained the social conflict in the 1960s, where the mainstream was said to be those with four circuits active and characterized by Leary as tribal moralists and clashed with the counter-culturists, who were then said to be those with the fifth circuit active and characterized as individualistsand hedonists."

That seems apt too .

and:

"Exo-Psychology, published in 1977, expanded the number of circuits to eight and clarified the subject. In it, he puts forward the theory that the later four circuits are "post terrestrial;" intended to develop as we migrate off this planet and colonize others. Once we begin space migration, according to Leary, we will have more ready access to these higher circuits."

Yes, there could be some confusion there as  psychoactives also trigger  C 5-8  with no need for the zero G experience .

people chase the 0 g experience in all sorts of ways ; sky diving , bungie , etc .

There is also the effect that getting off planet has had on people that have done it .

" Mitchell was arguably the Apollo astronaut with the most publicly unconventional views—he practiced ESP, credited a teenage dream healer from Vancouver with curing his kidney carcinoma, and repeatedly claimed that the government was covering up visits made by extraterrestrials—but he's by no means alone. A number of the 24 men who have to date left the Earth's orbit have had similarly existential moments that forever altered their trajectories once back on the planet.

" It's important to note that the Apollo astronauts were selected for the 238,000-mile journey, in part, for their rock-solid stability, says Gloria Leon, a psychology professor at the University of Minnesota who's worked with NASA since the 1990s. These were the hard math and science guys, born in the early 1930s, who graduated from top universities and flew jets for the military.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/53dgp5/the-metaphysical-astronauts

Since the early 1990s, research began on the salutogenic (or growth-enhancing) aspects of space travel. One study analyzed the published memoirs of 125 space travelers.[30] After returning from space, the subjects reported higher levels on categories of Universalism (i.e., greater appreciation for other people and nature), Spirituality, and Power

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_and_sociological_effects_of_spaceflight#Positive_outcomes

"Strange things have happened to the human mind at those heights. A year after the commander reported his symptoms, a Navy medical officer and a psychologist published a study on a dissociative anomaly pilots experienced while flying at high altitudes. Brant Clark and Captain Ashton Graybiel interviewed 137 Navy and Marine pilots who had come up with a term for it themselves. The “break-off” phenomenon, they called it.

“There had been a lot of concern early in the manned space program about the break-off phenomenon, the notion that you would feel disconnected from the earth when you were above it, particularly when you were in orbit,” remembers Dr. Larry Young, Apollo program professor of astronautics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and an advisor for NASA’s Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) program. “The Soviet Union was very much concerned with it and people in their Russian Academy of Sciences discussed it at meetings,” he adds.

" Whether it was the ergonomics of the planes, the isolation, an individual person’s psychology, or the perspective of being up so high, break-off sometimes seemed to produce emotional extremes in pilots and others being prepped for space exploration. Some not only felt separated from Earth. They also felt like they had detached from reality ."

-   That all seems to make sense -  until  :

" Then, suddenly, break-off went away. The condition, which medical and aerospace journals had discussed up until the early ’70s, largely vanished from the literature. “Once we started flying cosmonauts and astronauts the problem disappeared,” Young says.

https://www.fastcompany.com/3036887/out-of-this-world-the-mysterious-mental-side-effects-of-traveling-into-space-2

Sound pretty "New Age" to me. Because it is.

No, it sounds that way to  YOU  because you have not really looked into the subject and are making a shallow judgment of it .

Either that or your definition of New Age is very different to mine .

It is junk.

I dont think you are qualified to make an  assessment of it,   for anyone but yourself. 

-VonKrankenhaus

-  Nungali

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Don't watch any of this 434 guy's videos. He's a fucking psychopath who's worshiping the devil. I will explain later and show all the proof. I'm going to stop this son of a bitch in his tracks. That's why i'm here. to see these patterns.

hmnn, one type of answer.  During meditation, visualize wrapping yourself in a long purple robe.  It's said to be protective. 

a better answer imo, trust in your guiding entity and don't make drama for yourself.. ie go on with your life, avoid 434's and such videos, don't give it a thought. 

For better or worse this quote is most often true:

"Never worry what other people think of you, because no one ever thinks of you"  Brian Vaughan, Saga Vol. 2

While that's harsh, internet time moves fast.  Quit something for a 2 or 3 days and its flushed down stream and mostly forgotten.  Pick at it, obsess, keeping posting and you're feeding the beast.  You stop the cycle by stepping away.  Very simple and some of the best martial art advice I've ever gotten; don't talk, step back, leave quickly. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

I think it's worth living through Love, following a high vibration, and connecting much more with people.

And just try it and see what happens, does this answer your questions?
This is the same type of path as A Course in Miracles, also in other traditions you are taught to think only of God or to pray ceaselessly, this is all the same thing.   You find a comfortable way to enter and maintain a high vibrational being.

He says that prayer to other people can be used to connect with other people and improve relationships, sounds good.
He says that we are all energy etc... well that's fine as long as you don't dissolve into nothing, you exist as an individual section of that energy with a unique perspective and intelligence, when you learn it is your unique intelligence that is learning.   Just remember that.

This is a simulation : this is not really a good description.   We are inside a shared subconscious world that we need to develop.   We cannot exist outside of it.   When we wake up, we wake up here because we have no possibility to leave it.  Meditation gives you the power to leave it as you grow beyond it.   Saying it is a simulation is not very useful.

Many people lose their souls in this world, and live either in pain or in death, so saying there is no urgency also does not seem to be quite right.

It is good just to try it the ideas.   What will talking answer?   Just try and see for yourself if it is what you want or not.

I am not very interested in where the information comes from, nor the number 434 or any other entities like elves or whatever.   I don't really care.

One general problem with working with energy and using vibrations as a guide to life is that you no longer work directly with the human being, his psychological life, his relationship with the human world.   As you are born here being able to be human and the development of the human faculties is very important .... so disappearing into energy world will not answer that.

Some say that because energy is beneath everything then you can just work with energy.   But this is not true.   You cannot fix the roof of a house by working on the foundations.   You actually need to get on the roof and fix the roof ... and also fix the foundations.   i.e. all tiers of reality need to be worked on.   Particularly the one you live in.

Another thing to realise is that the inner journey leads to you being "I".
In other words self-realisation, which is total freedom.
This does not involve going anywhere on energy journeys with other beings.
It is just the realisation of your "I".

What you actually are.

Often with channelling is some good information with some fantasies mixed in.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this