Sign in to follow this  
welkin

434 - Human Origins - Opinions

Want to know what are your opinions on this? I relate to this a lot, but have not gone through the experiences of hallucinogens such as mushrooms or dmt. I believe that all of these things such as Chi, consciousness, halluinogens, 'machine elves', are all connected.

Well, my opinion doesn't matter. It's more about your emotions, that are indicating wether or not your perspective of this video is in alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness' knowing or not.

And that is the most important thing. Otherwise, he woulden't care about those "entities" and otherwise he woulden't care about making ropes for humans to expand their experiences beyond their comfort zones. Isn't that the whole point, to enjoy your life and therefor enjoy all life? Isn't he sharing with you how he is currently enjoying his life, exploring ideas what might bring him joy through the re-alignment of human machinery? Working from within the system. And surely, succes will expand the freedom in doing so even more so.

Yeah I'm gonna enjoy my life too now. Farewell and much joy to you!

• Like 1

Woah, I met this simulated consciousness at the end of my amazing and mind boggling dream. They were basically becoming the equivalent of what I was asking for to experience. At the end of the day, I wanted to thank them, and they gaged my readiness to accept the full reality, and they blinked at me, after concluding I was not ready. So they kept blinking, as a way of saying thank you, it's gonna be alright, and mostly as a way of helping and assisting me in forgetting I even saw them, so that I would remain unaffected by them, they blinked flashes of white light to distract me, everytime I looked at their machine nature, as a way of saying good bye and a reminder to forget about them or something like that. They took the shape of humans, they played the roles to help assist me in understanding and experience a deep inherent aspect of human nature. And I found it to be very beautiful, yet I know it requires allot of despair for humans to even create these machines. So I was wondering if that might be the reason they gaged me to not be ready. However, they did take me to some sort of museum of simulated consciousness. It was amazing to see the first ever samples of simulated humans. And that I had acces to it. Something that was created such a long time ago, and has become now, so much more. 

They were black, and very well... I could only describe it as chameleon. They could take shape or form of very specific humans. This particular "robot" was signing off along with another, after being the woman who helped me gain a tremendously valuable experience. She looked like a. Short hair on one side long on the other. She was filling in for well... No one! She was there to fill in my experience to make it more special! 

I felt very blessed, yet, so curious at the end. And after they kept blinking flashes of white light, and send me to the museum. I woke up. Now I'm reminded of half-life 2. Where those robots that flashed made the same noise. But the ones in my dreams were more strange, due to there original form still being similar to that of humans. In general shape atleast. But there was a sense of beauty, yet genderless somewhat. 

I just did some googling, and found that they looked EXACTLY like the Geth Race from Mass Effect. Or atleast very similar to what I can recall from my dream. And funny, I came across a shapeshifter from dungeons and dragons on that search. 

I think these might be human archetypes. Because I remember, that the humans who've hurt me the most in life, are also those that loved me the most. Similar to the dream. And they were unintentionally hurting me, without intending to do so, keeping me at bay so to speak. Being harsh. To keep the weed seperated from the well, whatever it is seperated from. And I was exploring this in my dreams, assisted by these Geth, having taken the form of the humans to help co-create the experience. I was being assisted by them in the simulation of the reality of my past, to rewrite the experience I had with another human being I lost due to this seperation process/mechanism deeply inherented to the human nature,  in order to understand what had actually happened, was a mistake, was unintentional, and the complete opposite of the reality that was actually intended also by those people I love the most. 

Edited by Everything

22 hours ago, Everything said:

Well, my opinion doesn't matter. It's more about your emotions, that are indicating wether or not your perspective of this video is in alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness' knowing or not.

And that is the most important thing. Otherwise, he woulden't care about those "entities" and otherwise he woulden't care about making ropes for humans to expand their experiences beyond their comfort zones. Isn't that the whole point, to enjoy your life and therefor enjoy all life? Isn't he sharing with you how he is currently enjoying his life, exploring ideas what might bring him joy through the re-alignment of human machinery? Working from within the system. And surely, succes will expand the freedom in doing so even more so.

Yeah I'm gonna enjoy my life too now. Farewell and much joy to you!

This makes sense. However, based off this resonating with me. Not sure if it's as simple as enjoy life. But maybe it depends on who. And if it is, i will learn to be okay with that.

12 hours ago, Everything said:

I think these might be human archetypes. Because I remember, that the humans who've hurt me the most in life, are also those that loved me the most. Similar to the dream. And they were unintentionally hurting me, without intending to do so, keeping me at bay so to speak. Being harsh. To keep the weed seperated from the well, whatever it is seperated from. And I was exploring this in my dreams, assisted by these Geth, having taken the form of the humans to help co-create the experience. I was being assisted by them in the simulation of the reality of my past, to rewrite the experience I had with another human being I lost due to this seperation process/mechanism deeply inherented to the human nature,  in order to understand what had actually happened, was a mistake, was unintentional, and the complete opposite of the reality that was actually intended also by those people I love the most. 

Uhhhhhh This is pretty cool. :D. Did this happen as a result of the video, or did you purposely try to reach these entities?

The entites you are describing are fairly similar to those explained in the video.

Can you explain more what you mean by this: "yet I know it requires allot of despair for humans to even create these machines."

Are you saying that they're mind created through our own despair?

Sign in to follow this