Sign in to follow this  
welkin

Healing Hands - Maybe?

Hello,

So just last week i found out i can move another person's muscles/skin/fibers by touching them. I can do a mix of either me consciously moving them how i want to with my mind, or i can also let the area my hand is touching heal on its own. The longer my hand is on it, the better it heals.

Does that even mean my hands can heal? Is this something common? I guess to a certain degree it "heals", but it's more like i'm manipulating the muscles so they go back into a proper or better position. Therefore creating better blood flow and activation in that area

I also realized that my hands heal whether i want to or not. whether touching myself or another person. However, i can prevent myself from sending energy off i believe. it's actually easier to let it send off then keep. Is there something about this i should be cautious about?

Are these the beginnings of being able to heal with hands? typically i think of putting hand on an area and energy being sent to it and the area heals. I don't think of me moving the muscles (although sending energy to them) considered as healing necessarily. more like i can give an area energy.

If these are the beginnings, what would be the next step?

1) Don't mix your healing with your earlier introductory post with cannabis and other stimulants--they create holes in your aura and also pollute the people you heal. 

2) Get a formal practice to control it. I recommend Flying Phoenix Qigong as it's a healer's qigong style (the group topic can be found in the PPJ of zen-bear). 

3) Be wary of frauds, scams, and unqualified people talking about things they don't know, especially when they are self-appointed authorities and self-declared masters (a lot of Reiki studios sadly and unsurprisingly). 

You may consult me for an Akashic Records reading if you so desire should you wish to explore this. PM me or go to my personal practice journal for details. 

• Like 1

Thank for your response.

10 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

1) Don't mix your healing with your earlier introductory post with cannabis and other stimulants--they create holes in your aura and also pollute the people you heal. 

So I used cannabis regularly because i liked it and because i thought it could help with understanding my consciousness or unconscious for that matter. Got into it as a result of listening to Joe Rogan's podcast years ago.

I would say the healing came from obsessing and practicing mind muscle connection or to feel dormant muscle groups after injuring my lateral nerve. I did this for hours at a times some days, but did this for 2 years straight non stop. Maybe my obsession in healing myself, thinking i'm different, and wanting to help people was the precursor to learning to heal.

So i wouldn't say i mixed cannabis and healing. However, i would say that while on cannabis i able to feel my body more, and i felt like my mind was either more creative, or i was being given messages on how to heal myself. (maybe both)

Can you explain more what holes in your aura could do, and what do you mean pollute the people i heal? is it a result of being high? a result of being a continual cannabis user? or do you mean just healing while i'm high?

2) Get a formal practice to control it. I recommend Flying Phoenix Qigong as it's a healer's qigong style (the group topic can be found in the PPJ of zen-bear).

I will definitely look into this. I appreciate the recommendation.

Also, there are so many warnings on this forum about frauds, that i have taken a lot of precaution to that.

You may consult me for an Akashic Records reading if you so desire should you wish to explore this. PM me or go to my personal practice journal for details. 

I read your previous post on that. I appreciate the offer, and do think i am willing to do that sooner or later. There are things about me that i think is different from others. i'm always scared to realize it. i guess i've been my whole life.

Are there any side effects, effects, anything at all as a result of having someone else read my records?

On a side note:
I have a question in regards to consequences of powers/energy. I know that there are side effects of bad practice, spirits trying to manipulate, and ancestors of teachings such as mopai who don't want you to learn.

That being said, what if i happened to coincidentally Epiphanise some practices or techniques that other schools teach by complete coincidence. Is it therefore their practice then? Why would anyone disallow that. Because i believe that just with science or anything else passed down in this world, they are simply just practices someone learned and passed down. So i dont believe that technicially any teaching is anyone's teaching.

Also, i'm not dumb as far as being cautious and being careful with not doing wrong things. However, for some reason I'm good at learning practically anything. I can sometimes learn things as a result of just watching a video or someone/something in person.

I know there's not necessarily a thing such as fairness or logic with these teachings. My question is should i be careful about just learning anything (not like dark magick),  even if it's instinctual? I believe i have good intentions. But i don't want to do the wrong actions that would bring regrettable results.

Edited by welkin

23 hours ago, welkin said:

I also realized that my hands heal whether i want to or not. whether touching myself or another person. However, i can prevent myself from sending energy off i believe. it's actually easier to let it send off then keep. Is there something about this i should be cautious about?

Judging from what you already said in your introductory thread, you are using your own lifeforce to heal because you don't have your LDT activated to store or accumulate energy. If you want to keep experimenting no one is going to stop you, it is your funeral.

12 hours ago, welkin said:

Can you explain more what holes in your aura could do, and what do you mean pollute the people i heal? is it a result of being high? a result of being a continual cannabis user? or do you mean just healing while i'm high?

What he means is that you can be targeted by astral parasites and you will transfer them to the person you are trying to heal. The aura changes (for a few hours to a day) along with the energy signature of the body when using alcohol or taking medication or drugs. Some practices are not even compatible with sex for males because they result in Jing leakage.

I am not an expert but if i were to be considered cautious i would drop either cannabis or energy work if i were you. You can't do both.

If you are serious about pursuing this path then drop cannabis and any other abuse and find a system. Experimentation will leave you on your own. Look at the following thread for qi deviations. You could be experiencing some of these effects already and they are not a sign of progress.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, welkin said:

So I used cannabis regularly because i liked it and because i thought it could help with understanding my consciousness or unconscious for that matter. Got into it as a result of listening to Joe Rogan's podcast years ago.

Joe Rogan does not know what the hell he is talking about. He may appear in the DMT documentary and have some insights into the metaphysical world, but he is as qualified to speak about this as a person who does Reiki 1 and 2 in the same day and Reiki 3 in the same month can call themselves a "master", which is to say that he has interest, but his depth of understanding is lacking. Cannabis can open up some channels, but they will contradict and get in the way of opening them up internally, and internally, you are using your own energy with healing. This is polluting the body and the aura. 

So i wouldn't say i mixed cannabis and healing. However, i would say that while on cannabis i able to feel my body more, and i felt like my mind was either more creative, or i was being given messages on how to heal myself. (maybe both)

Unfortunately, you are mixing healing with cannabis. Energetic work under the influence of substances is a big no-no and even if you were to study Zhan Zhuang, it can block oxygen flow to your brain and kill you. Even the most idiotic student I met tried to give Reiki to a blunt and he had an extremely bad trip, so he no longer tokes the same week that he is giving Reiki because the two of them are not compatible. For those who say they can work together, those people are often numb to the sensation in themselves and blind to the effects on others, and those who they heal vouch for them are equally more into the placebo or surface energetic sensation. To put it one way, you can feel better after energetic work and not realize that someone poisoned or cursed you or even drained your energy. It's like the way a mosquito or leech dulls the sensation in your body when sucking you dry. 

I read your previous post on that. I appreciate the offer, and do think i am willing to do that sooner or later. There are things about me that i think is different from others. i'm always scared to realize it. i guess i've been my whole life.

Are there any side effects, effects, anything at all as a result of having someone else read my records?

In the words of Tyler Durden, everyone thinks they're unique and beautiful snowflakes. The Akashic Records will tell you exactly what you need to know, not what you want to know. As you said, you are "scared to realize it" and this is obvious resistance to trying to be led in the direction best for you. Based on your questions and response here, it appears almost as though you're more interested it seems in finding someone to enable what you've already settled on for yourself rather than actual guidance. 

I can't speak for others, but from our lineage, it is the safest and most effective group of readers because we have guidelines and training from the group that was selected by the Mesoamerican elder who found our first generation teacher in dreams and gave him the sacred instructions in the 1970s. We are protected from entities and parasites by our safeguards and given extensive ethical training to make sure we respect Free Will. Others tend to access through the psychic channel, but we don't bother with psychics because they tend to interpret on their own and aren't as safe as the Akashic Lords who directly create an Akashic frequency and are accountable themselves.

Unfortunately, you can't smoke up for 72 hours, exactly three days before our reading should you choose to come this way

On a side note:
I have a question in regards to consequences of powers/energy. I know that there are side effects of bad practice, spirits trying to manipulate, and ancestors of teachings such as mopai who don't want you to learn.

That being said, what if i happened to coincidentally Epiphanise some practices or techniques that other schools teach by complete coincidence. Is it therefore their practice then? Why would anyone disallow that. Because i believe that just with science or anything else passed down in this world, they are simply just practices someone learned and passed down. So i dont believe that technicially any teaching is anyone's teaching.

Also, i'm not dumb as far as being cautious and being careful with not doing wrong things. However, for some reason I'm good at learning practically anything. I can sometimes learn things as a result of just watching a video or someone/something in person.

I know there's not necessarily a thing such as fairness or logic with these teachings. My question is should i be careful about just learning anything (not like dark magick),  even if it's instinctual? I believe i have good intentions. But i don't want to do the wrong actions that would bring regrettable results.

You did not learn Mo Pai from the lineage teachers themselves. Even if you found instructions online, they were not meant for you to use. This is how lineages remain strong: pedigree and choosing and molding students to maintain the will of the founders and the principles passed on for generations. 

You may not believe anything "belongs" to anyone, but you should consider that just because anyone can buy a car and get a license doesn't mean that they own the road, nor should they be on the road. By saying this, it seems like you miss the point that these practices are hidden for a reason: if these practices are out there for everyone, then power corrupts and the mystery schools existed to guide character development, which a lot of people want to avoid or think that they are okay because they believe their power is all that is needed. Avoid seduction by power because you are not as unique as you think you are, healing is an honor and a service and to focus on your ability to heal is to humble yourself, whether as a surgeon or an energy worker. 

If you want a good guide to learning the ways, look up Tibetan Yoga and the Secret Doctrines, a required reading by Sifu Terry Dunn in our Flying Phoenix thread amongst others. 

Come this way if you're serious about having some guidance moving forward. Or ignore it and do what you will, and I'm sure others will chime in and say the curt but necessary caution I am advising now could be a little more gentle. Unfortunately, I can't be soft now because your safety and others you may potentially heal are at risk here, and it is my duty as both a mystic and professional to inform you. Whether you listen to this or not is all on you, because my job is to inform you that drinking and driving is wrong, which is exactly parallel to what you're doing now. 

If you end up looking for others and their opinions supporting cannabis and qi, congratulations: you're choosing systems that suit your presumptions rather than changing yourself to embody the honor and the duty of healing. 

Choose honestly and sincerely, but know that if it seems easy, you're not doing the self-work everyone must do in their lives.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 3:40 AM, Zork said:

Judging from what you already said in your introductory thread, you are using your own lifeforce to heal because you don't have your LDT activated to store or accumulate energy.

On 4/14/2019 at 7:55 AM, Earl Grey said:

Come this way if you're serious about having some guidance moving forward. Or ignore it and do what you will, and I'm sure others will chime in and say the curt but necessary caution I am advising now could be a little more gentle. Unfortunately, I can't be soft now because your safety and others you may potentially heal are at risk here, and it is my duty as both a mystic and professional to inform you. Whether you listen to this or not is all on you, because my job is to inform you that drinking and driving is wrong, which is exactly parallel to what you're doing now. 

Apologies for the late reply. It's taken me a quite a lot of research these past couple of days just to confirm the things both of you talked about. And I want to say thanks to both of you for giving me better direction. At first, my ego got in the way, because i didn't understand how something that i felt was responsible for helping me cure myself over the course of 2 years, could be seen in such light. And i still believe there are lots of benefits to it that are both known about and also not understood yet. But both the research and your responses have convinced me to be  very cautious and a lot more mindful of how i do everything in regards to my practice, energy, and medicine consumption.

I am no longer going to use cannabis while healing or meditating. I am going to pause all healing until i can further understand the subject and probably heal my chakras, meridians through meditation first.

I also didn't mention in my previous post of something specific i did. I tried to learn how to do telekinesis. About a month ago, the exact same day, i watched the john chang video. i used some of the concepts i had heard on the video, in order to make the telekinesis work. Although, it didn't work i realized i had learned how to send energy to my hands, because i can make them feel "electric" whenever i want. However, it wasn't until 4 weeks later that i realized i can send energy out of my hand and into someone else. Today, i put the pieces together, and i think that is what led me to be able to do this.

Earl Gray, to respond about it being easy. For the past 2 years, i had mentioned that my body was completely destroyed due to bodybuilding, pulling my lower back after deadlifting, and somehow messing up my left lateral nerve. I didn't go to the doctor. I don't believe i know anyone who would've done what i did was to commit to healing myself somehow and doing it through the means i did. Which was trying to stay conscious of holding my left side of my body up all day while awake. This meant focusing on every single muscle, at times all together, and at times 1 by 1 when i first began recovering. This then evolved to epiphanies of muslce movements, relationships between muscle groups, theories of how the body works back and front, and breathing techniques. I would say that i had a feeling this was all going to lead to somewhere because what i had experienced was not normal. And so here we are.

Therefore i theorize that the only reason it's been easy and coming so quickly, is because it wasn't for 2 years of doing all these things.

That being said, this thread has humbled me in understanding that things happen for a reason. And with great power comes great responsibility. And i am excited to go down a more structured and knowledge based direction, even if that means not developing as quickly as i know i can.

A few things i would like to report:

-  I believe you were right Zork, when you mentioned leakage. I felt energy constantly radiating through my hand and leaving anytime i touched someone, including myself. Leakage is definitely the right word. So what i did was to try to retract the energy from my hand and placed it back into the lower dantien (there's probably a lot i haven't mentioned, my story is a bit complicated. But i did practice mopai level one meditation and do believe i filled the dantien because i had this rock thing in my lower abdomen at some point). So i believed i was able to close my hand from leakage through a breathing technique. Qi isn't coming out anymore, and only happens after using my hands a lot such as typing.. So i'm constantly closing it. The more i do it, the longer the it stays shut.

- this brings me to my next point I also found out this weekend, that i think i can absorb energy into my hand. Whether from the air itself or touching someone. Scary idea. but i'll leave this for my questions below.

- i read eveything you guys mentioned 5 times. And based on that, i began feeling the energy running through my body. In retrospect, i guess last year when i told peopel i can move my muscle groups. i actually think i can move chi or energy. (keep in mind this is before i knew anything about chi, john chang, anything) So now, that i understand things more i believe i was actually only shifting energies around my body. so i would fix one thing, and then the other hting that i had previously fixed goes back to messed up. My theory is that i learned how to control energy, before i even built any energy storage. Maybe the only extra real energy i could store is when i exercised.

- I meditated today at the park. and after coming back and doing further research, i realized i do have some blockages in my chakras, based on the idea that i can feel energy flow through my body including my spine. And i felt some "blockages" during flow. However, i did open a couple i realized about. So i am going to focus on opening these up during meditation.

- it looks like i will be practicing Flying Phoenix Qigong for the next several months and am excited to finally begin.

Questions:

- should i do anything specific about my hands based on everything i mentioned above?

- what is this absorption my hands can do?

- Idk if any of you heal. But when healing myself, the technique i use in order to heal an area, without screwing up another area now, is to focus on sending the energy from the lower dantien. Please let me know if this is right. I would like to at least be able to heal myself if not others.

- If you guys know the reverse breathing technique or mopai breathing techinique. is that  the same method of how you open the other chakras? I can do this same technique from hips to my head.

- As far as the telekinesis, did i fuck up in doing this? Assuming you learn correctly, are there dangers with learning this type of "Magic". I'm scared to even go down that path, because i think i can learn these things very quickly. That's why the first time i even attempted the telekinesis i stopped that same day. I think there's a lot of bias as far as what's safe or not safe. Like healing i would assume is in the same realm. So i just want to know your opinions. 

If you want me to clarify anything above or if you have any questions, please feel to ask.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, welkin said:

It's taken me a quite a lot of research these past couple of days just to confirm the things both of you talked about.

Good that you're researching rather than just taking things blindly. You can't be sure who to trust and who claims to be an expert too, many of whom are on this forum. 

I am going to pause all healing until i can further understand the subject and probably heal my chakras, meridians through meditation first.

Try to have a serious meditation instructor who is qualified. I don't mean going to YouTube or downloading an app--try to actually learn Golden Flower meditation (my teacher offers it but charges and arm and a leg) or do the long Gayatri meditation as it cleans and expands the chakras while also downloading from the higher realms: Om Bhur Om Bhuvaha Om Swaha Om Maha Om Janaha Om Tapaha Om Satyam Om Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dimahi Dhiyo Yonaha Prachodayat. This is the one you use, not the shorter one as the shorter one is only root, navel, and solar plexus. 

tried to learn how to do telekinesis. About a month ago, the exact same day, i watched the john chang video. i used some of the concepts i had heard on the video, in order to make the telekinesis work. Although, it didn't work i realized i had learned how to send energy to my hands, because i can make them feel "electric" whenever i want. However, it wasn't until 4 weeks later that i realized i can send energy out of my hand and into someone else.

VERY bad idea. You can strain your head and cause blood clotting in the head as well as congestion at this early stage of discovery. STOP.

But i did practice mopai level one meditation and do believe i filled the dantien because i had this rock thing in my lower abdomen at some point

Unfortunately, the leaked instructions online are missing information as well as have been meddled with due to people adding things into it that don't belong to it. The actual instructions are a closely guarded secret in Java, and the instructions from Jim and Kostas are being held by the Western Mo Pai group, an informal name of students who learned from Jim McMillan before he died and have his notes for practice. What you are doing is not only dangerous, but also not even Mo Pai, strictly speaking. Mo Pai alone without the guidance of the actual teachers is dangerous, and Mo Pai mixed with the distorted instructions that have been leaked online are worse, and one place people here can be in agreement with is that you should never get the leaked instructions and practice on your own. 

The sensation you feel is not the thing you should be looking for either. 

that i think i can absorb energy into my hand. Whether from the air itself or touching someone. Scary idea.

This is not as uncommon as you think. Wang Liping's lineage sucks energy from trees via the palm (lao gong point). 

My theory is that i learned how to control energy, before i even built any energy storage. Maybe the only extra real energy i could store is when i exercised.

Without a scan it's hard to tell, but most people who think they stored energy or opened the dantian may be simply aware of their chakras and don't have jing or qi, but li (strength). 

- If you guys know the reverse breathing technique or mopai breathing techinique. is that  the same method of how you open the other chakras? I can do this same technique from hips to my head.

Don't bother with reverse breathing now--let it come naturally if you have a qualified teacher. Mine says it comes on its own after enough practice of seated and standing meditation (Golden Flower and Zhan Zhuang plus proper breathing before reverse, mindful, and intentional breathings).

As far as the telekinesis, did i fuck up in doing this? Assuming you learn correctly, are there dangers with learning this type of "Magic". I'm scared to even go down that path, because i think i can learn these things very quickly. That's why the first time i even attempted the telekinesis i stopped that same day. I think there's a lot of bias as far as what's safe or not safe. Like healing i would assume is in the same realm. So i just want to know your opinions.

Yes, you did. STOP. Don't focus on "parlor tricks" as Paramahansa Yogananda calls these psychic techniques, focus on being One with the Divine. The psychic techniques are gifts to be taught and used properly by those deserving of it and to help others improve their relationship with God/Tao/Allah/Oneness/Source. Otherwise, people worship techniques, not God, and become separated from Oneness by focusing on Ego. 

Healing is an honor and sacred duty. Do not take it lightly. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, welkin said:

Try to avoid learning from online instructions or experimenting. Chang has mentioned for example that mo pai is not compatible with microcosmic orbit meditation which itself is not compatible with other systems.

Visualising energy can lead to qi deviations if you are not careful. This is further complicated by the fact that you don't know what to heed.

There is a reason why we suggest you find a comprehensive system.

I won't suggest any system, there are many legit systems out there to try. Find one that suits you.

Earl gray is a little harsh on his response but not needlessly so. He is trying to prevent you from damaging your energy structure beyond repair.

PS. Don't rush. It is not a sprint, it is a marathon. Be patient, dilligent and true. Then you will reap the fruit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your responses. I know how much time they ca take up time of your day. so really, thank you.

The message seems to be clear that I need to find a system,

A few questions:

- just to clarify, do i also need to find a master? If so, does it have to be in person or can it be online?

- By Earl Gray's suggestion, i may try Flying Pheonix in order to learn how to heal. Is this system enough to work on my chakras/meridians? Does it also cover meditation? If not, Would i combine this with a certain form of meditation to work on any issues i may have?

- Other Qigong practices for healing i should compare before making a decision?

- What are the systems you guys practice? I'm curious to know a bit more of where your understandings come from.

-

52 minutes ago, welkin said:

just to clarify, do i also need to find a master? If so, does it have to be in person or can it be online?

I've had a lot of my training remotely from my teachers, but at a certain point, I had to meet them in person because for the deeper practice especially in martial forms, in-person is most crucial, especially for transmission. I can recommend three:

Sifu Eric Randolph is one of them in Pennsylvania and is known by half his students as the biggest scammer and the other half as a godsend because of his knowledge and kindness--this is because he goes to character testing from the moment you sign up and does ego deflation, beginning with the wallet. He will charge an arm and a leg and agonize you, but he justifies it by being transformation and dedicated guidance all the way through, which is not just technique, but character development that includes counseling, coaching, and therapy, plus your expenses meeting him or paying to fly him over to you, as a group of students in Los Angeles do on a regular basis to train with him. Please be careful should you choose to study with him because he does not take students who are "not 100% committed to transformation" as he says, and this is why he earned the two reputations he has. I have bee his student for almost ten years so there's a reason I'm with him. 

Sifu John Dolic is in Sydney and teaches healing through Wai Gong but it takes about four years to do it. He also teaches Bagua and a number of qigong styles that Zork and I have both learned. A fantastic individual and very humble, all technique but happy to impart the nature of reality in casual conversation off the clock. I have been his student for four years and am working on both books and a television project with him.

Sifu Terry Dunn in Los Angeles teaches Flying Phoenix and his thread is here. I moderate that thread on his behalf as he is quite busy, and you can heal and practice straight out of his DVD set online. It is best to eventually finish the DVD set and then seek training with him as I have as I am out to become a certified teacher under him and heal more. This resource is good because you have a group who are constantly in dialogue with one another online and can easily share the practice. I have been his student for three years and moderate his thread in addition to future projects.

58 minutes ago, welkin said:

i may try Flying Pheonix in order to learn how to heal. Is this system enough to work on my chakras/meridians? Does it also cover meditation? If not, Would i combine this with a certain form of meditation to work on any issues i may have?

This systems has intelligent qi and goes through chakras and meridians. An Ayurvedic intuitive who is known by all on the thread can read you and see how well this system affects you. The forms themselves are meditative too, but usually Sifu Terry recommends even just ten minutes of silent sitting after practice. You can do that or you can do Gayatri after the form and see how it really works wonders. 

As for meditation, pick up the books Healing Mantras, Shakti Mantras, and Chakra Mantras by Thomas Ashley-Farrand--also one of my teachers to understand why mantra is highly recommended. 108 or more repetitions daily will work wonders. Otherwise, the above teachers all give instructions on how to properly meditate.

1 hour ago, welkin said:

Other Qigong practices for healing i should compare before making a decision?

John Dolic has a list of great systems too on his site, linked above on his name. On this site, people like the DVD series like Stillness-Movement and Gift of Tao, or Spring Forest. Some people do Reiki or Jyorei. 

1 hour ago, welkin said:

What are the systems you guys practice? I'm curious to know a bit more of where your understandings come from.

I've had years of practice in multiple systems. I did Fragrant for a while and then Spontaneous Five Animals after, then after a few years of Spontaneous Five Animals moved to Sleeping Qigong alongside Flying Phoenix. Under Eric, I have done Neigong for healing. Under Terry he has taught me mostly GM Doo Wai arts related to Flying Phoenix. 

Other systems I no longer practice include the Michael Winn DVD series and Dragon and Tiger by B.K. Frantzis. I do not recommend them compared to what I do now, but they have their followers here. 

Healing systems I can do are Reiki, Jyorei, Pranic Healing, and Biogenesis.

My other practices can be found in my PPJ here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I've had a lot of my training remotely from my teachers, but at a certain point, I had to meet them in person because for the deeper practice especially in martial forms, in-person is most crucial, especially for transmission. I can recommend three:

how it really works wonders. 

Thank you for all of that! I am really going to look into all this tomorrow. And thank you for the info on your background. I think it's honorable to have done all of these practices for so long. I hope to have the discipline to do something similar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, welkin said:

Thank you for all of that! I am really going to look into all this tomorrow. And thank you for the info on your background. I think it's honorable to have done all of these practices for so long. I hope to have the discipline to do something similar.

It's my honor and duty to serve. That is why amidst my own issues with this forum, I remain to help seekers go in a direction that helps them avoid many pitfalls that are unnecessary if they are willing to heed those warnings. My own students call me hardcore as well, but I am impartial because I serve the planet and the universe, all sentient beings, the greater good and the balance. Choose your path wisely by knowing you must have a good teacher, good lineage, good style, and good community for four of the five pillars, but most important is being a good student, and what criteria makes a good student is not just the style but their character development, which includes not just ego deflation but soul work, something separate from spirit work. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

It's my honor and duty to serve. That is why amidst my own issues with this forum, I remain to help seekers go in a direction that helps them avoid many pitfalls that are unnecessary if they are willing to heed those warnings. My own students call me hardcore as well, but I am impartial because I serve the planet and the universe, all sentient beings, the greater good and the balance. Choose your path wisely by knowing you must have a good teacher, good lineage, good style, and good community for four of the five pillars, but most important is being a good student, and what criteria makes a good student is not just the style but their character development, which includes not just ego deflation but soul work, something separate from spirit work. 

I appreciate you sir. You have already helped me a lot.

Can you let me know who the Ayurvedic intuitive is? How do they read you? Would they also recommend a specific practice or tell you what direction of practice to go?

27 minutes ago, welkin said:

I appreciate you sir. You have already helped me a lot.

Can you let me know who the Ayurvedic intuitive is? How do they read you? Would they also recommend a specific practice or tell you what direction of practice to go?

www.ayurvedicintuitive.com

19 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

www.ayurvedicintuitive.com

Earl Grey, So i just bought the Flying Pheonix DVD set and should be getting it tomorrow. Incredibly excited to begin this journey.

Any advice before getting started, considering any of our past conversations?

This is more of a fun random question, but.. Is there any benefit of practicing ones own cultural practice? For example my family is from Okinawa, is there anything about being more connected to your own cultural practices objectively speaking? I honestly don't care, it's more curiosity.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, welkin said:

Any advice before getting started, considering any of our past conversations?

Have fun and read through the Flying Phoenix thread, introduce yourself to the community, and keep a personal practice journal either in a notebook or even here. Read through others and share your experiences, you'll get support and insight that way.

3 hours ago, welkin said:

This is more of a fun random question, but.. Is there any benefit of practicing ones own cultural practice? For example my family is from Okinawa, is there anything about being more connected to your own cultural practices objectively speaking? I honestly don't care, it's more curiosity.

The benefit is connecting with your heritage and making your parents and grandparents happy. But if you're asking about energetic benefits, then that I can't answer outside of an Akashic reading because there's no general rule for it as we also don't know if any of your genetic ancestors were shamans at all. 

If your family is from Okinawa (not sure if you're Nissei, Sansei, or even American to begin with even), it might help to understand metagenealogy too (look up the book by Jodorowsky). 

FP is a good system to explore energy. And the fact that Sifu Dunn, Earl Gray and other advanced FP people are here, not only to answer questions, but have provided many insightful posts to browse through, is a great resource and can help you tap deeper into the system. Simply by having that conscious connection with them, will help you relax and accept the energy that comes - which is very important. Have fun! 😊

Sign in to follow this