dwai

Adam Mizner interview/podcast

I just started watching this and i'll recommend it for anyone who is interested. I've interacted with him a few times on FB. This is deeper than what I've heard/seen from him before. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

My favourite bit was the dynamic between Adam and the interviewer, one of his live-in students. The interviewer is clearly a laid back, down to earth guy who Adam quite likes having around.

Adam would make some thoughtful comment that would have me thinking really hard about what he'd said, but the interviewer would completely ignore it's profundity and just carry on with another question.

Interviewer - What's the most important aspect of travelling 'the path' ?

Adam - 'The people you hang about with ...' ---sultry look into the interviewer's eyes---

Edited by Miffymog
  • Like 1

On April 4, 2019 at 6:06 PM, dwai said:

I just started watching this and i'll recommend it for anyone who is interested. I've interacted with him a few times on FB. This is deeper than what I've heard/seen from him before. 

Thanks for sharing, Dwai. I have listened to it a few times over now and I enjoyed it muchly.  

Cleared up a few little things for me. I like his somehow lighthearted intensity.. 

may just look into his meditation courses.

Edited by kyoji
  • Like 2