dwai

Swami Sarvapriyananda - Being and manifestation

Any one who wants to understand non-dualism, should absolutely watch this lecture. Here's wishing you a very happy enlightenment :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm impressed, but it seems so... alien, I don't know what to make of it. Thanks for posting this.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2019 at 2:39 PM, Stosh said:

I'm impressed, but it seems so... alien, I don't know what to make of it. Thanks for posting this.

This is very useful to clarify doubts. I keep re-visiting his talks again and again. Earlier on, it was to deepen the insights. And always, to help clean up the muck that arises from dealing with samsāra. Satsang is beneficial for all.  

• Like 3

"The only religion that makes sense to the modern, scientific mind is Advaita Vedanta"

This is the real reason church membership in the West is declining. Now that we are a highly literate society people have read the Bible enough to realize that it doesn't make any sense. But, when faith is lost a void is created and hence all the woes of society that we see today (opioid crisis, mass shootings, and suicide). 

• Like 2

Advaita Vedanta is only one out of hundreds of other religions that also make sense to millioins and billions of folks which is or could be called a great and tolerant outlook of "Hinduism".

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

I think he said "Advaita" (Nondualism) as opposed to monotheism (dualistic) and he was quoting Swami Vivekananda's prediction from the 19th century.