rideforever

Freedom or Bulls***

If you achieve the state of wholeness of oneness of total integration from Heaven to Earth you become the blade of life, and on the edge the quintessence of life will sharpen.

Where is your freedom.  You are occupied, you are total.

In society the word "freedom" is often used for "leisure time" which in actuality it is a time of meaningless degeneration where as you consume so you are consumed, rather than nourished.   

And this "leisure" you are allotted between your economic tasks that are designed by the insane monkeys in their domesticated dream world of misery.

One should not wish to be free.
But to BE.

And then to know what to DO.

And then to DO IT.

• Thanks 2

You are already free. I would rather say, be who you want to be. Then you'll know what to do simply cause you're being your true self. And that also implies doing  of what it is you want to be doing.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 3

...The funny thing is..its about -15  temperature  outside where i'm from and I have about fiffteen trees to process up in to firewood so  i don't have to pay 250$ for a load of wood, truly freedom vs bullshit!...heavens yes Rideforever!  i'm out to the wilderness gentlemen...

• Like 2

:o

$250  !    must be a truckload ?  Here its a very big rip off at $120 a large trailer load  .

I got 2 huge trees cut up in a giant pile and about another 8 logs and 2 trees to chainsaw .... so they can stick their  $120 per load this winter !    :) 

eight-luxury-escapes-with-fireplaces-nea

BWAHAHAHA!  I can work with that...yesterday  considering the great coldness, was an exercise of  the option "freedom is bullshit" cause the other option would have been hit someone up for wood and have them run the great wood scam( which is sawing up a load of frozen water logged dead n downs that are mostly rotten...they try to bring them up when the sun goes down so you don't notice) at any way you slice it.. the only choice was to freeze ass...hehe but yeah man  middle grounded that sucker. a classic karma situation...cause the only other option would have been bullshit without freedomB)

Edited by Zorro Dantes

Freedom to choose.

This is the advantage Neo had over Agent Smith in the final Matrix film.  Smith had only purpose (to take over and multiply himself), whereas Neo had choice.

If you don't choose the solution, you're part of the problem.

• Like 1