M Jim

Bad Kundalini Awakening and Fixing Myself

Hello, guys. I’m here to learn more about kundalini aka the thrusting channels and Taoism. I had a premature awakening last year which was pretty bad. I had to permanently stop taking weed/psychedelics and meditating. I looked online for a cure and found out about Mantak Chia and the microcosmic orbit. I did that and it basically helped with the immense fear and anxiety I had at the time. It also helped symptoms like pressure in the head, headaches, and overheating of the brain. I now have the macrocosmic orbit down and practice the inner smile and dabbled with the 6 healing sounds. I still feel like I’m coping with the kundalini though. My spine aches pretty badly after a 15 minute meditation and my brain sometimes overheats still and I have to send grounding yin energy every time to help it and it sometimes barely helps. I don’t push myself a lot meditation because of this and had to quit smoking weed permanently because of this. I just want to fix kundalini permanently somehow and go back to living how I did before because it feels like I’m just coping with it and my life revolves around this alchemical process

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, m Jim, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi M Jim,

I am sorry to hear your having a tough time. There has been a lot of people in your shoes. I hope the posts and people on the forum are able to help you. Welcome. 

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Edited by Fa Xin

I asked a spirit to awaken the kundalini for me. Ever since I mediate now, my spine aches which I guess is from the yang chi. I balance it out with the yin earth chi by grounding but I just wish I had a permanent fix for it instead of having to draw up energy from the earth whenever my kundalini gets stimulated

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, M Jim said:

I asked a spirit to awaken the kundalini for me. Ever since I mediate now, my spine aches which I guess is from the yang chi. I balance it out with the yin earth chi by grounding but I just wish I had a permanent fix for it instead of having to draw up energy from the earth whenever my kundalini gets stimulated

wow.  you don't screw up in inches do you?  LOL.  the use of earth grounding sounds good.  I have done that when I had "zen sickness" which is a similar experience.  

My personal take is to be careful asking spirits for a quick fix, or for that matter trying to get something for nothing.  like the man once said, "there is no free lunch in the universe".  good luck

• Like 2

Spirits, or, other live characters that dont have your POV, deal and talk in exact ratios. You will get a 1:1 response. 

Your brain remembers what it activated precisely. 

The micro cosmic orbit is super helpful. 

So is separating the internal functions of emotion and math. 

Kundalini is good for eradicating old pathways and conditioning.

Logic is used to reprogram with the kundalini. 

Don't be addicted to current chemical ratios your body uses. 

Pushing the kundalini back into the lower dantian is super helpful as well. 

My logical take on kudalini awakening is that it is nonsense. If Gopi Kirshna wrote a book after he became enlightened, how did he write the book, with a light quill?