Hi all, hope you are having a great day ! 

So basically recently I have been feel in tune with a certain inner sense/intuition/feeling, i m not sure how to define it exactly, but i will try to describe it.

This sense feels like a sense of inner knowing that this is what is going to happen and this is what should happen. 

this sense feels like confidence combine with heart, connected with life.

I m struggling with understanding it mentally, and it is overwhelming me as it feels like it has a big scope and requires a big expansion of consciousness to realize it.

Recently many weird things happening suddenly out of nowhere and such, that never happened before.

did anyone go through such experience, if yes, can you please explain more this sense to me? and how did you cope with it?

Thanks.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shad282 said:

This sense feels like a sense of inner knowing that this is what is going to happen and this is what should happen. 

Hot, hotter.

18 hours ago, Shad282 said:

I m struggling with understanding it mentally, and it is overwhelming me as it feels like it has a big scope and requires a big expansion of consciousness to realize it.

Cold, colder.

Can you feel the difference?

Yes, yesser.

No, noer.

:lol:

It is your emotional sense of energy in motion, letting you know wether or not you are in alignment with your own inner greater knowing, as a non-physical greater consciousness soul of pure positive energy and infinite intelligence and Source of All Creation, etc.

Wether or not you are flowing with it, or against that stream of abbounding well-being and of all the good things that are for you evermore.

This relationship between your physical you and your non-physical greater YOU, is always perfectly indicated, always here and now, by your emotions, as you are focusing your mind creator mechanism.

You could focus more on the first part you mention that felt good to you, and this focusing causes that energy to expand for you, effortlessly, as you simply allow yourself to enjoy that knowing and how good it feels. That is all that is required. To simply place your attention on what does feel good, or better, to you.  It is simply the law of momentum and how energy works. And it is how you as a consciousness operate, including your physical you.

You simply focus on what you want, and you allow the ever greater realisation of it, from within and without.

Whenever I know what I don't want, I know more clearly what I do want aswell. So blessed be the contrast of life, that allows me to focus in this environment of tremendous variety. For the sole purpose of my very own ever greater personal satisfaction, evermore.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Shad282 said:

I wouldn’t bother trying to understand it (although it’s tempting to try). Any mental concept would most likely get in the way, rather than help. Just let it be. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fa Xin said:

I wouldn’t bother trying to understand it (although it’s tempting to try). Any mental concept would most likely get in the way, rather than help. Just let it be. 

it is hard as the mind is what we mostly use.

28 minutes ago, Shad282 said:

it is hard as the mind is what we mostly use.

Yes, but the very thing your asking about is of the heart, not the mind, in my view. 

3 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

Yes, but the very thing your asking about is of the heart, not the mind, in my view. 

then how to use the heart and not the mind?

In the West we're considered to have 5 senses**.  I was told in the East it's 6 senses, with applied imagination, ie how well we can turn the minutiae of tiny almost subliminal cues into a full real picture, being the 6th. 

**Did they include a magnetic compass-like feature as 6th sense.  Some people, like birds have enough iron near the eyes.   researching..  https://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/11/17/the_odd_body_nose_compass/

Do humans have a compass in their nose?

Asked by Lee Staniforth of Manchester, UK

Some years ago scientists at CALTECH (California Institute of Technology in Pasadena) discovered that humans possess a tiny, shiny crystal of magnetite in the ethmoid bone, located between your eyes, just behind the nose.

Magnetite is a magnetic mineral also possessed by homing pigeons, migratory salmon, dolphins, honeybees, and bats. Indeed, some bacteria even contain strands of magnetite that function, according to Dr Charles Walcott of the Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology in Ithaca, New York, "as tiny compass needles, allowing them [the bacteria] to orient themselves in the earth's magnetic field and swim down to their happy home in the mud".

It seems that magnetite helps direction finding in animals and helps migratory species migrate successfully by allowing them to draw upon the earth's magnetic fields. But scientists are not sure how they do this.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Shad282 said:

Like you said, the intuition/inner knowing/feeling. 

Its not that we shut the mind off completely, the mind is a tool - just not our only tool. Your beginning to recognize and use a new way of being. Instead of being in the mind most of the time. 

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Shad282 said:

You are using your heart 24/7, as you are thinking, or focusing your mind. You get that emotional feedback on your always in the present moment focusing of your mind.

For example, you think a thought that doesn't feel good, you are in the process of aligning with the greater experience of that thought that does not feel good. Now, that thought doesn't have to change, if you allow that negative emotion to just be as it is.

This will allow the expansion of that thought, into a physical experience that is of like nature to it. You can call that a negative experience.

Now this experience will clarify your awareness of knowing what it is you do want to experience, more clearly.

However, if you keep to the tending of your own emotion, your feeling, and you reach for the clarifying of your perspective, for the purpose of feeling better, and thus then eventually feeling good, then you can shift the perspective that caused the negative emotion, and therefor shift the negative experience before it even happened.

It requires one to be sensitive and honest, and mostly ever present with your own conscious awareness of how you are feeling as you are focusing your creator mind mechanism, this thus then will allow you to clarify and fine tune your mental alignment with the perspective of your soul, which always expands. So it's not about the achievement of one understanding. It is the ever achievement of the better understanding that will always forever continue to become in its ever state of being that is the same as its ever state of becoming.

So, knowing this...

Consider your every thought, vision or physical life experience you have a clarifying moment for you, because you always have an emotional, energy motional, indicator in all of them. That always guides you towards the greater realisation of what it is you do want.

Consider your heart like your navigation system.

Wether you experience what it is you do want, and thus allow yourself to enter the greater becoming of that experience, or you experience what it is you do not want, and thus allow yourself to know more clearly what it is you do want, and enter the greater becoming of that experience. It's the same.

However, often the conscious acknowledgement and recognition of this, is what allows one to simply align with their destined experience that is of their joy. And they no longer need conditions, or life experiences to remind them of who they really are, evermore. However, you can still allow the conditions to remind you of who you really are ment to be.

For there is nothing wrong with physical life experiences. They are the furthest most extension of your true being. They are the most specific and delicious being and expression of being of who you really are.

The point of feeling good is to simply make this physical  life experience a more enjoyable experience for you and one that is more often in alignment with your true being and reason for being here.

So you could say, what I want is going to happen. I got no way of avoiding it. So instead of avoiding it, and creating struggle in your life, you simply allow yourself to focus on what it is you want, more often, and align yourself with the ever greater becoming of it.

And realise you're never gonna get it done, because you're an eternal being. And that's a good thing, because the joy is in the journey, and the journey is your ever destiny, of your being that is one and the same thing as your ever becoming.

So any time you allow yourself to enjoy the journey more, you are fulfilling your reason for being here. How you go about doing that is unique for every one of you, individually.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

On 19/01/2019 at 4:37 AM, Shad282 said:

Hi all, hope you are having a great day ! 

Yes, I woke up ( out on the front lawn )   and I am still alive !    - great day .

So basically recently I have been feel in tune with a certain inner sense/intuition/feeling, i m not sure how to define it exactly, but i will try to describe it.

'Intuition' seems a good term for it. If one realises what intuition actually is.

The most successfully intuitive people are those who are very familiar in the field  in which their intuition operates. Eg, Nurses with long term experience may have good intuition regarding medical issues.  This tells us a LOT !

Basically, intuition is a process where we have taken in information ( and perhaps we are not aware / conscious  of this process), processed it  internally or via the unconscious, and then the results and conclusions pass into the conscious awareness ... sometimes 'like a flash'  ... seemingly unconnected to any deduction process.

I liken it to a computer ; so much calculation,and analysis is going on inside it, yet I just read the screen for the results .

When developed ad managed properly - it is an invaluable tool .

Some people do not have it at all - they cant 'see things coming' that to others are obvious ... sometimes painfully obvious !

Even to this extent ... this guy visits me, others are here, he sits on the floor by the wood burning heater ... he touches the metal lightly, then less lightly, then ... "OWW!  Thats hot ! "     :D 

Then he goes : "Can I use your sissors  ? "  A miute later  " Have you got a bandaid ? "

The  he starts poking at the kettle on the wood stove ...  Me :  "Dont do that, you will tip hot water on yourself. "

I was giving away a car, he wanted it, I said "No, not for you, you will smash it within a month."  So he got one somewhere else ... smashed it within a month.

- and people think I am 'psychic' !  ^_^

Perhaps not, as I think it realtes to the unconscious aspects of the mind, that are either developing more, or the link between it and your conscious mind ( recieving the 'results' ) is developing  more.

Recently many weird things happening suddenly out of nowhere and such, that never happened before.

did anyone go through such experience, if yes, can you please explain more this sense to me? and how did you cope with it?

Thanks.

Well, I didnt find it hard to cope with . It was a little confusing and frustrating  coping with others though ;  I was confused about why others couldnt see the train about to hit them or the $100 bill underfoot.   I am coping with ot better after realising soe people have a type of  reverse  Dunning–Kruger effect - that is, they have specific skill sets that they assume other people have ... they dont see themselves as especially smart or intelligent and have difficulty comprehending  some actions and lacks of realisations and consequences of actions that some others show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Yes, I woke up ( out on the front lawn )   and I am still alive !    - great day .

'Intuition' seems a good term for it. If one realises what intuition actually is.

The most successfully intuitive people are those who are very familiar in the field  in which their intuition operates. Eg, Nurses with long term experience may have good intuition regarding medical issues.  This tells us a LOT !

Basically, intuition is a process where we have taken in information ( and perhaps we are not aware / conscious  of this process), processed it  internally or via the unconscious, and then the results and conclusions pass into the conscious awareness ... sometimes 'like a flash'  ... seemingly unconnected to any deduction process.

I liken it to a computer ; so much calculation,and analysis is going on inside it, yet I just read the screen for the results .

When developed ad managed properly - it is an invaluable tool .

Some people do not have it at all - they cant 'see things coming' that to others are obvious ... sometimes painfully obvious !

Even to this extent ... this guy visits me, others are here, he sits on the floor by the wood burning heater ... he touches the metal lightly, then less lightly, then ... "OWW!  Thats hot ! "     :D 

Then he goes : "Can I use your sissors  ? "  A miute later  " Have you got a bandaid ? "

The  he starts poking at the kettle on the wood stove ...  Me :  "Dont do that, you will tip hot water on yourself. "

I was giving away a car, he wanted it, I said "No, not for you, you will smash it within a month."  So he got one somewhere else ... smashed it within a month.

- and people think I am 'psychic' !  ^_^

Perhaps not, as I think it realtes to the unconscious aspects of the mind, that are either developing more, or the link between it and your conscious mind ( recieving the 'results' ) is developing  more.

Well, I didnt find it hard to cope with . It was a little confusing and frustrating  coping with others though ;  I was confused about why others couldnt see the train about to hit them or the $100 bill underfoot.   I am coping with ot better after realising soe people have a type of  reverse  Dunning–Kruger effect - that is, they have specific skill sets that they assume other people have ... they dont see themselves as especially smart or intelligent and have difficulty comprehending  some actions and lacks of realisations and consequences of actions that some others show.

You are simply one of those who is one of those who has decided more early on in life to care more fully about how they feel. Thus you have more acces to infinite intelligence. You simply are more capable of allowing yourself, just as you always allow yourself to feel better in any given moment, to have more full accessed, through you flowing, connected acknowledgement, awareness, realisation, of what it is you do want, to know or be, that is always one and the same thing as your ever greater becoming and knowing, etc.

And in this, you can develop a sense or intuition of people and how their life experience is always a perfect reflection of their ever greater becoming and purpose in life, and how they are either allowing themselves in the moment more or not, to become all that they are destined evermore to become, which determines their resultant life experiences as they are choosing those experience from their ever so obvious current in the mode state of allowance/resistance, that is always extremely obvious in the moment of their emmiting their state of being of their choosing, indicated by their emotions, energy in motions, in how they act, talk or be, as their current mode of energy in motion, and emotional expression, that is a resultant condition evermore of their relationship of their physical being and physical minds alignment or misalignment with their greater non-physical consciousness and it's infinite knowing, in its ever state of being and becoming, evermore.

You became conscious of it, because you realise everyone else will eventually want to do the same anyway, and be more unconditionally knowing, intuitive, enjoying, appreciating, loving, free, empowered, etc. so there being no rush, you have no reason to wait for anyone, and you can simply allow yourself to go ahead in your ever greater becoming, in a more unconditional way, and thus more enjoyable way aswel, and so you simply do that.

Cause life is that simple. And often it takes years maybe life times for many humans to come to understand how simple it really is, and how simple they thus then can allow it to be evermore, and how much more magnificence, elegant complexity and beauty can arise out of that simple knowing so ever much more.

If the building blocks of creation were not simple, it would have crumbled a long time ago under the weight of its own complexity. And yet it hasn't. And yet, there is infinite variety and complexity and possibility to be found, in the absolute notion that truely everything exists, and there is thus then no room in non-existance for all the things that do exists.

In our day and age so many people are making huge discoveries that come forth from so simple knowings.

Because so many are being taught to think complex. To be hard on themselves. Only to find themselves re-oriented back into the simplicity and magnificence and elegance of past discoveries that they themselves had not even yet allowed themselves to reach, due to their dissallowing of themselves to think in simple terms, and fine tune their simple fundemental understandings of the foundational and simple fundemental building blocks of life. 

Which is simply this energy in motion that underlies the creation of every single physical life experience. And this motion is begotten by the observer that choosing to focus their mind creator mechanism on things that are of its nature or not. And the resultant physical manifestation is always relating to the creator/allower of that experience, and that relationship is always fully indicated by their emotions, in their moment of creating.

And those energy in motions can even be found in their creations even long after they are gone, as long as people decide to focus on their thought forms, even if and when they do not align with their greater and more true nature of being.

We did not however come here to create or choose in the life of others. We came here to create our own life. And you can already see that. And know that. Which is good.

But there is no such thing, as you already know, as a prediction of the future. Because even knowing it, gives you the ability to change it, does it not? Otherwise you would not offer them that reflection of who they are choosing to be in any given moment.

That is the value of psychics or energy readers. Not to accept the energy, but to become more fully aware of your own energy and how obvious it is that even someone outside of you can become aware of it, that then gives you the ability to become more conscious of your own energy yourself aswell! And thus then choose a different energy incase you don't like your current one.

Ever more, as you're always gonna reach for an even better place. And even better yet. And even better yet again, and again.  As every new now, is a new now. As all is here and now is forever. 

So you always have the full ability to do all that you need to do what it is you need to do in every single moment, and what you don't have the ability to do, you don't need to do it in the moment you don't need to do it.

And you always have the ability to know what you need to know, when you need to know it, and what you don't have the ability to know, in that moment, you don't need to know it, in the moment that you don't need to know it and don't know it. And when you do need to know it, you will know it.

Our physical mind is never designed to carry the weight that it was not designed to carry. Our physical mind is not the creator of thoughts, but the allower of thoughts. The receiver of the thoughts that come from our higher mind, our greater inner knowing. And we are always connected to that, no matter our degree of allowing/resisting that connection. Because we are part of the reason of our own greater non-physical expansion of ever more becoming. We are the ones who created all of our desires, that our non-physical greater consciousness always holds steadily for us in it's ever state of evermore becoming, including all the physical becomings of all of that, which can always be allowed here and now, unconditionally. By virtue of your focusing your creator mind mechanism and by virtue of how you are feeling emotionally as you are utilizing your conscious ability to focus and decide on what to focus more fully and on what less.

And because your physical mind is only created to enjoy the physical life experience which is here, and leave the  rest to your higher minds knowing, you don't need to see the entire future and what is the best possible path for you to take towards the fulfillment of all that is what it is you truely want, in order to allow yourself to simple follow the guidance that is layed out before you evermore in your here and now moment. As it is presented to you by your higher mind in the form of something that feels exciting, that fills you with passion, and inspires you to move forwards, evermore.

And when you do move towards it, when you allow yourself to trust your inner knowing, and the indication of your own alignment with your greater inner/higher knowing, of your emotions. You thus then have a new experience, as a result of it, in your choosing of your being one with your freedom, and thus you grow as a result of that experience.  And thus experience then clarifies even more so of all that is who it is you truely are and are ment to become evermore, evermore.

Even the so called negative experiences, as a result of your deviating from following your passion in life more fully, exist solely to remind you of what it is you do truely want, EVER so much more clearly. Giving you ever so more greater ability to act on this more knowing of what it is you do want so much more clearly and accurately and so much more fine tuned, and poinantly and precisely and accurately and succesfully.

And it is thus also one of the many ways that your greater non-physical consciousness has the ability to guide you towards, your ever greater becoming that you are forever ment to be the evermore greater becoming of it all.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2