TwinFlame

High libido Kundalini

Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone!

 

I am very much new here, even to forums to be honest!

Though as my life changed upside-down and my only mentor is my Twin Flame, it can happen that we can't see out of clouds sometimes.

 

Both of our Kundalini had been activated when we had our first sexual encounter with my Twin Flame back in 2016, almost 3 years ago now. The reason why I know he is my Twin Flame because we are playing out all the tiny details on this phenomenon, we call Twin Flame journey, all the ups and downs, all the strange and blissful experiences and we are still together. As our individual metamorphosis are cyclically challenging with constant ups and downs and all different experiences and stages of healing directed by Kundalini, next to many other symptoms and signs and challenges, this one - I want to ask for guidance about - seems to challenge us the most. 

I lost all of my libido almost overnight after he triggered in me a childhood trauma on trust and abandonment. (We believe that that is one of the reasons!) Before that obviously we had a full-blown Kundalini activation with multiple orgasms, spontenious sacred sexual experiences, out of body (etheric or astral) sex and ecstatic orgasms at the same time with the physical thing and who knows what else we experienced that we weren't aware of at that time. After those few months, as it is in the big book, K. started to pull all the subconscious garbage up to the surface, so I guess that's what is happening now. Though I think we are in a stagnation-healing point, I experience tyroid problems with no libido, though I am eating healthy and both of us are vegan for one year and have more energy that we can handle (on and off insomnia) we don't understand why he has so high and constant sexual energies and drive, on the other hand I don't have any whatsoever and I also neglecting the relationship between us like I wouldn't love him anymore but I know I love him (I know he is important and dear to me and we are truly care of each other.) I know we are Twin Flames and I believe in us and kind of understand our struggle (not surrendering fully still, none of us yet) but nothing else is more interesting for me just to be creative and create something I can support others and humanity with. So I am obsessed with my past suppressed earthly goals and he is obsessed with not doing anything, not pursuing dreams and ideas and just be still and let go of everything. My question is how can we balance this two opposing too different perspectives and expressions of ours and how can we unite back and be out physical and spiritual needs within us. Because the Divine Feminine and D.M. manifests within us so differently I don't know how to and what to do to balance this out!? 

Why he has so high sex drive and why I have the exact opposite and turn to creativity instead to express my sexual energy through this channel? He is blaming me not working on myself to release the blockages in my sacral chakra. If I have a problem he is too right? 

Hope you can help me with this. Many thanks ahead! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, TwinFlame, and welcome.

 

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

 

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

 

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

 

Fa Xin and the TDB team

 

Hi TwinFlame,

 

Good luck in figuring things out... sex can be a tricky subject.  If you've been together for 3 years, sometimes it slows down, and the relationship goes into a deeper aspect than just physical sex all the time.  As you said, things are cyclical. Just try to be patient and not worry about it too much.  Enjoy the forum.

 

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

 

May you enjoy your time here.

 

Fa Xin

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TwinFlame said:

Hello Everyone!

 

I am very much new here, even to forums to be honest!

Though as my life changed upside-down and my only mentor is my Twin Flame, it can happen that we can't see out of clouds sometimes.

 

Both of our Kundalini had been activated when we had our first sexual encounter with my Twin Flame back in 2016, almost 3 years ago now. The reason why I know he is my Twin Flame because we are playing out all the tiny details on this phenomenon, we call Twin Flame journey, all the ups and downs, all the strange and blissful experiences and we are still together. As our individual metamorphosis are cyclically challenging with constant ups and downs and all different experiences and stages of healing directed by Kundalini, next to many other symptoms and signs and challenges, this one - I want to ask for guidance about - seems to challenge us the most. 

I lost all of my libido almost overnight after he triggered in me a childhood trauma on trust and abandonment. (We believe that that is one of the reasons!) Before that obviously we had a full-blown Kundalini activation with multiple orgasms, spontenious sacred sexual experiences, out of body (etheric or astral) sex and ecstatic orgasms at the same time with the physical thing and who knows what else we experienced that we weren't aware of at that time. After those few months, as it is in the big book, K. started to pull all the subconscious garbage up to the surface, so I guess that's what is happening now. Though I think we are in a stagnation-healing point, I experience tyroid problems with no libido, though I am eating healthy and both of us are vegan for one year and have more energy that we can handle (on and off insomnia) we don't understand why he has so high and constant sexual energies and drive, on the other hand I don't have any whatsoever and I also neglecting the relationship between us like I wouldn't love him anymore but I know I love him (I know he is important and dear to me and we are truly care of each other.) I know we are Twin Flames and I believe in us and kind of understand our struggle (not surrendering fully still, none of us yet) but nothing else is more interesting for me just to be creative and create something I can support others and humanity with. So I am obsessed with my past suppressed earthly goals and he is obsessed with not doing anything, not pursuing dreams and ideas and just be still and let go of everything. My question is how can we balance this two opposing too different perspectives and expressions of ours and how can we unite back and be out physical and spiritual needs within us. Because the Divine Feminine and D.M. manifests within us so differently I don't know how to and what to do to balance this out!? 

Why he has so high sex drive and why I have the exact opposite and turn to creativity instead to express my sexual energy through this channel? He is blaming me not working on myself to release the blockages in my sacral chakra. If I have a problem he is too right? 

Hope you can help me with this. Many thanks ahead! 

 

Hi Twinflame,

 

Welcome to the forums.  Your situation is not unique with an opening.  In your case, you have opened your heart and are now transmitting energy there. In Taoist terms you are now more on the yang (male) energy side. When you focus on your partner, that energy is “hitting” him and adding to his yang (male) energy side which creates an energy build up for him that spills over in his mind into sexual desire. Kind of like he is subconsciously translating the feeling of your energy that way. Since there is not the “return energy loop” back to you, there is no corresponding sexual body energy feeling. 

 

Feel free to ask any questions, or send me a pm to discuss.

 

Best, 

Jeff

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your input. Why there is no 'return energy loop' there? Because I am blocked in my sacral chakra? 

I understand your way of approach but I still don't get it what could be the solution? Shall I keep moving where my desires and these random popping up dreams and ideas leading me or I just need to surrender completely and drop everything else. I believe in that I don't have to make choices I can do both I just need to balance. How balancing can come along between us and individually? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also have very strong appetite. Like I am indulging kind of because I feel there is a serious built up sexual energy inside of me and it needs to find the channel to come out somehow. I am indulging a healthier way possible though still have a force to eat every 2-3 hours for a month now. Like I didn't feel like to eat at all for month and now it's turning to the opposite. I don't like the feeling because it makes me feel like I am totally under the mercy of my Kundalini cleansing process and I am a Muppet on Her strings... wherever she pulls I am moved there. My Twin experience the same too but always expressing itself in the opposite ways like two sides of a magnet. Tantra or chakra cleansing or manifesting my desires could help in dissolving the energetic block?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TwinFlame said:

Thanks for your input. Why there is no 'return energy loop' there? Because I am blocked in my sacral chakra? 

I understand your way of approach but I still don't get it what could be the solution? Shall I keep moving where my desires and these random popping up dreams and ideas leading me or I just need to surrender completely and drop everything else. I believe in that I don't have to make choices I can do both I just need to balance. How balancing can come along between us and individually? 

 

You are not blocked at the sacral, it is more that he is not returning the energy return loop transmission. More like two positive poles where you are broadcasting more broadly than your partner. Currently, your “range” is just broader than your partner. 

 

The “fix” is either your partner opening more, or you expand even more by releasing more issues and fears. Food and diet are unlikely to have any affect. It is simply that you are currently energetically stronger than your partner. The next step for you is to connect more broadly to others and environment, and also start to notice more both your male and female energy sides. In chakra terms, it would be opening your throat chakra at a more conscious level. Also, working with more advanced practitioners would help with your clearing. 

 

But, honestly it is all good stuff as such heart openings are rare. It is the basis of all of the higher stuff. :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It looks like you are quite agitated and not grounded. If indeed you had some energy stiring it is best for you to find an adept in Kundalini stuff that will guide you if you are interested in keeping it healthy. Otherwise there is a danger that it might go into mental trips as the process will unfold. Just start searching teachers who resonate with you, there are plenty on You Tube, maybe even in your area. Don't know what tradition you are attracted to?

Regular cultivation is needed and guidance that will safeguard the process.

It can't be solved on-line, on forums, has to be face to face in most cases, otherwise noone can tell much just by reading your messages, without seeing you In person. Don't take seriously most advices on the internet. Assume that people not always know what they are talking about. Just think of yourself, your well-being. Find a book

 

It all depends on where do you want to go with it? If you just want to manage your sex drive, or rise Kundalini up, all is up to you.

 

Lower sex drive can be simply natural outcome of energy being redirected to work out something else and might be a good thing actually for your process, so you don't overextend yourself in sexual acts. It can be as well something els altogether.

Just put the seatbelts on. Will be a long drive.

 

All good, 

Love to you and wish you all the best.

If you need more just ask.

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Kubba said:

It can't be solved on-line, on forums, has to be face to face in most cases, otherwise noone can tell much just by reading your messages, without seeing you In person. Don't take seriously most advices on the internet. Assume that people not always know what they are talking about. Just think of yourself, your well-being. Find a book

 

Many people show up to the forum after messing themselves up with books, only to be helped by the advanced members of our community. :)

 

But you have a point - always good to be cautious and listen to your intuition

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

 

Many people show up to the forum after messing themselves up with books, only to be helped by the advanced members of our community. :)

 

But you have a point - always good to be cautious and listen to your intuition

Yes, I meant some proper book, like a spiritual autobiography or something written by a proper guide according to the tradition one is attracted to. Taking care for the intellect and understanding the process is needed more than anything. You are right, that some go into fantasizing too much, or try to go DIY style thinking that they know what they are doing.

Edited by Kubba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TwinFlame said:

Hello Everyone!

....

 

I lost all of my libido almost overnight after he triggered in me a childhood trauma on trust and abandonment. (We believe that that is one of the reasons!) Before that obviously we had a full-blown Kundalini activation with multiple orgasms, spontenious sacred sexual experiences, out of body (etheric or astral) sex and ecstatic orgasms at the same time with the physical thing and who knows what else we experienced that we weren't aware of at that time. After those few months, as it is in the big book, K. started to pull all the subconscious garbage up to the surface, so I guess that's what is happening now. Though I think we are in a stagnation-healing point, I experience tyroid problems with no libido, though I am eating healthy and both of us are vegan for one year and have more energy that we can handle (on and off insomnia) we don't understand why he has so high and constant sexual energies and drive, on the other hand I don't have any whatsoever and I also neglecting the relationship between us like I wouldn't love him anymore but I know I love him (I know he is important and dear to me and we are truly care of each other.) I know we are Twin Flames and I believe in us and kind of understand our struggle (not surrendering fully still, none of us yet) but nothing else is more interesting for me just to be creative and create something I can support others and humanity with. So I am obsessed with my past suppressed earthly goals and he is obsessed with not doing anything, not pursuing dreams and ideas and just be still and let go of everything. My question is how can we balance this two opposing too different perspectives and expressions of ours and how can we unite back and be out physical and spiritual needs within us. Because the Divine Feminine and D.M. manifests within us so differently I don't know how to and what to do to balance this out!? 

Why he has so high sex drive and why I have the exact opposite and turn to creativity instead to express my sexual energy through this channel? He is blaming me not working on myself to release the blockages in my sacral chakra. If I have a problem he is too right? 

Hope you can help me with this. Many thanks ahead! 

 

Hi TwinFlame,

 

Thanks for telling your story.

 

If indeed you have Thyroid problems - and you should check this out with a Doctor of course and follow their advice - then that means that either your metabolism is 'over heating' or alternatively it is stagnating.  Metabolic balance is governed in the subtle body by the throat area so this would fit.  If you had a K experience three years ago then it is possible that you have activated the energy while your system is not ready to assimilate the level of energy or the rate at which it emerged.  But these effects can last for several years and be quite disturbing if you are not really adjusted to them - but I would say eventually it will be positive.

 

I think you may wish to examine your diet carefully (you say you are vegan - so I assume no junk food) and also any exercise you may take.  It should be gentle like long walks etc. not heavy work outs I think.  I would also think that anything that earths you - maybe some gentle breathing exercises might help.  have you tried therapy for your subconscious issues, childhood stuff?  It might help to have someone other than your partner to talk about with this, as it is not always wise to turn your partner into your therapist - too  much strain on the relationship.  Seek outside help I would say.

 

If you have raised K then the libido problems can be linked.  I sense but I may be wrong that the initial high impact sexuality that you described might have been too much on some level - and this is to do with assimilation rates being exceeded.  Something in you might be shutting this down because it is over powering - but this is me speculating :) but it would fit with the thyroid imbalance.  Too much or too little can hurt so you may need to search for a balance point.

 

There is nothing wrong, in my experience, with two people in a relationship having differing goals and outlooks.  Compatibility is not sameness (a common mistake).  Look for some way in which your differences can become complementary.  How that can be only the two of you can say.

 

Just my thoughts.  Take with a pinch of salt :)

 

Best wishes.

 

A.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TwinFlame said:

I also have very strong appetite. Like I am indulging kind of because I feel there is a serious built up sexual energy inside of me and it needs to find the channel to come out somehow. I am indulging a healthier way possible though still have a force to eat every 2-3 hours for a month now. Like I didn't feel like to eat at all for month and now it's turning to the opposite. I don't like the feeling because it makes me feel like I am totally under the mercy of my Kundalini cleansing process and I am a Muppet on Her strings... wherever she pulls I am moved there. My Twin experience the same too but always expressing itself in the opposite ways like two sides of a magnet. Tantra or chakra cleansing or manifesting my desires could help in dissolving the energetic block?

 

 

It may be what you are eating is a factor.  I'm not saying go out and eat a cheese-burger by the way :)  But is your diet covering all the bases in terms of protein, carbs and so on?  If you haven't put on weight then it is possible that your active thyroid is making you burn up food fast - hence the need to eat so often.

 

If you are interested in chakra cleansing then read up on the structure of the subtle body carefully - so you understand how it works.  But I would suggest avoid anything elaborate or that you don't have full confidence in.  Tantra?  Hmmm.  I would advise against this at this stage - but obviously I have very limited information to go on and its your call.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you guys. I definitely feel that there is a huge change unfolding and today was very challenging to not get identified over again with the same old.  We don't follow any technic or any methodology and I was identified with that might that's the problem and that's why I sort of feeling a stagnation (which is never a stagnation but less presentable for the eyes). Though just surrendering is I feel is not for the moment for me. I have many aspirations to manifest and I feel comfortable with the idea but littlebit afraid of them (normal). Kind of an invitation that I can make things happen now because all it's aligned to manifest. My Twin Flame with his total opposition could be a mirror of my inner fears or suppressed emotions from the past that also comes up with the exciting stuff. I know I need to focus on my purpose. My self healing and manifesting my desires I suppressed previously. Thank you for your guidance. Very much appreciated.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TwinFlame said:

 My Twin Flame with his total opposition could be a mirror of my inner fears or suppressed emotions from the past that also comes up with the exciting stuff.

 

 

I think you're right on there.  We manifest and attract what we need throughout our life, even if it appears as temporarily negative.  Your partner is indeed your mirror, IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never had any major health issues but since my Kundalini activated I cyclically cleansed away tumors from my ovaries, my breasts, many physical issues like heartburn, PCOS, skin rashes, hair loss, bone weakness, lower back pain and kidneys, my liver issues and now I have the tyroid problems. Obviously these are cleansing symptoms as they are coming and they are going. We are mostly doing intermittent fasting or almost whole day fasting and eating only once between 5-8 pm.  We are not eating any animal meat, fish, seafood, dairy, eggs, gluten and heavily processed foods and oils and ready foods or even heavily cooked foods. Just cooking our soups and even bake our own bread. In the morning we start with fruits (even considering food combinations) and eating plant based protein (lentils, beans, seldomly soya or mizo), spirulina and chollera alga. The last one month I feel like to eat constantly. 

Exercises: We don't do anything apart from an everyday grounding practice as walking in nature for 2-3 hours mixed with little sitting down meditation - emptying our minds kind of practice. Because my skin rashes seems to stay as well I also would like to think that Qigong/ Tai-chi or both of them could help to more align with my body so I can adapt these bodily changes and symptoms better. I read somewhere that my skin rashes are from the constant overactive Kundalini that makes my digestive system slow down that much that elimination of the food literally almost stops and candida number grows and "try to help" to remove the unused food from the digestive tract to reduce possibly of illness. (I dunno but feels like really that I couldn't have digested almost anything). By now it's like changed. Now I can't wait to eat and enjoy it like a child. It's a reward for me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now you've got me captivated.  When you say you cyclically cleansed away (specifically) hair loss, what method did you use for this?  Are you doing a microcosmic orbit with focus on the scalp or other areas?  My hair's getting too thin to suit me :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You

5 hours ago, manitou said:

Now you've got me captivated.  When you say you cyclically cleansed away (specifically) hair loss, what method did you use for this?  Are you doing a microcosmic orbit with focus on the scalp or other areas?  My hair's getting too thin to suit me :angry:

No. I didn't do anything spiritual. I was describing how K. is cyclically come and go and these symptoms we were experiencing on the body. For your hair you must do natural hair strengthening masks, wash your hair once a week, brush it only when it's necessary, let go of chemicals all together and using all the natural hair strengthening foods, like coconut oil, rose water, apple cider vinegar, E and A vitamin rich foods, good fats like avocado and essential oils. If you have long hair like me and colouring use Naturetint or henna based colouring methods and enough plant based protein should be fine. Yogies keep their hair up during the day in a bun (on the top of their crown chakra) and keep it braided during sleep. They do this to channel bioelectrical energy through their chakras so it would be less distructive in the time of emotional detoxing and release. The hair are channels for emotions. The more emotions you are releasing the more hair would fall out. The whole process is just releasing of old emotions and emotional energies. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anybody going through Kundalini purging (like me) and using Haritaki powder. I bought it but I am not brave enough to use it though yogies does use it. (The only reason why I don't take it because I have a Kundalini purging already). Just interested in your knowledge and/or experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Thank you, TwinFlame - that makes perfect sense,, particularly the last part about the hair being channels for release of emotions.  I lost my husband of 35 years a little over a year ago and I've been horribly distraught all year.  This has been the same time period that my hair has thinned.  I'm feeling human again, finally - and will address this problem thru diet (and I think I'll do some microcosmic orbit specifically around the head and scalp to energize the follicles).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, manitou said:

 

Thank you, TwinFlame - that makes perfect sense,, particularly the last part about the hair being channels for release of emotions.  I lost my husband of 35 years a little over a year ago and I've been horribly distraught all year.  This has been the same time period that my hair has thinned.  I'm feeling human again, finally - and will address this problem thru diet (and I think I'll do some microcosmic orbit specifically around the head and scalp to energize the follicles).

manitou I am happy to help wherever I can. I can see I am going to like this forums with its simple giving and receiving experiences. Very nice! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites