3bob

what does the transcendent desire?

9 hours ago, 3bob said:

maybe unless we go with the sipper of sipper?

Who or what exactly is the sipper of sipper? Is it/he/she part of the Hinduist pantheon?

Or did you mean the Zipper of Zippers?

Or perhaps even the Big Dipper? (Said to be "the seven stars of the Rishis", I believe.)

• Haha 1

sipper of sipper (of the tea)... ;) a spin off by me related to the Kena Upanishad where it mentions :

• II
    It is the ear of the ear, the mind of the mind, the speech of the speech, the life of the life, the eye of the eye. 

link to said upanishad      http://www.yoga-age.com/upanishads/kena.html

Edited by 3bob

On 12/13/2018 at 3:52 PM, 3bob said:

What does the transcendent desire?  - apparently  manifestation?  Yet if nothing is gained and nothing is lost then why veiling and then unveiling?

Becoming springs forth from pure being. The sense that one is, spontaneously manifests to objectively know the depths of one's nature. We could label that apparent primal urge simply as a desire to be... something. Yet that would surely seem to but scratch the surface when considering such limitless potentiality.

This spark of life guiding life is the same divine expression of self-exploration throughout all of creation. Like how an unassuming seed explodes into a many-petaled lotus, the perceived mundane lies within the transcendent blossoming. The seed knows of no desire to transcend, it contains the entirety of transcendent majesty within itself.

Why the veils? Because playing hide and seek is fun. Peek-a-boo. :)

Edited by neti neti
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I always liked the seed analogies... also the idea that the seed has to die to become a sprout, the sprout has to die to become a sapling, and the sapling has to die to become a tree - from which more seeds are made, yet all having the same lifeforce within those different forms... anyway forms are gained and lost but the lifeforce does not gain or loose in that way through change of itself...how could it and remain the lifeforce?  

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 10:20 AM, 3bob said:

I always liked the seed analogies... also the idea that the seed has to die to become a sprout, the sprout has to die to become a sapling, and the sapling has to die to become a tree - from which more seeds are made, yet all having the same lifeforce within those different forms... anyway forms are gained and lost but the lifeforce does not gain or loose in that way through change of itself...how could it and remain the lifeforce?  

In my experience: life force is like water it has memory. In my practice of life force reclamation I allow the impure memories/energy retained in my life force to dissipate through the body/mind connection while I focus the clean life force toward increasing the residence/wholeness of my transcendent form.

Edited by mrpasserby
completed a partially expressed thought
  • Like 2

On 12/14/2018 at 11:00 AM, 3bob said:

fun as in the Bible with the "vanity of vanities" madness and or "why hast thou forsaken me" of visceral and heart shredding doubt?  

In my experience: the Bible seams to act as  a mind trap for many. In my studies I obtained information from the concealed, (though some what distorted) esoteric information in the bible, which is only obtained through effort by the interested.

Edited by mrpasserby
completed a partially expressed thought
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2018 at 12:52 PM, 3bob said:

What does the transcendent desire?  - apparently  manifestation?  Yet if nothing is gained and nothing is lost then why veiling and then unveiling?

I for one, desire to become whole enough within my light body so as to be able to transcend the recycling process associated with this physical plane of existence.

Edited by mrpasserby