Sign in to follow this  
Edward M

society and self realisation

"I have said ye are all God's'    'the Holy Spirit was poured out even on the gentiles, who were then allowed to be baptised in the name of Jesus'

Couple of quotes to ponder above from the new testament. 

They show the universality of Jesus's teaching and mission, and that no one system can claim ownership of the truth.  

How do you think society is set up in this regard?   to me, it seems like we have people that have declared parts of the earth to be owned by them, and have control over who can live where which is dictated by how much money one has earned.  The land owns itself, how can someone own land? 

The use of money in place of trade, means we are slaves to the system, because someone claims ownership of the land and since the system covered the earth in concrete, we can no longer set up camp and forage for food. 

The fact that the system is money based means whoever controls the money controls the world.  "be in the world but not of it'  How can this teaching applied now?  

Rome is still here, that is what Jesus was against, the system that is dictated by the greed of man.  

'I am in the father and the father in me.  I am in you'.   'The kingdom of God is within'   Where is God if not in in his kingdom?  Under that stone is where you will find me, is what christ said about himself.  Jesus points out the presence of God is everywhere.  

I'm trying to show how society is set up so that we are slaves to the money earners/tax collectors, and that it is against realisation of the true self and presence of God.  We live in a world where we cannot move freely or live where we want because of money and land ownership, as well as vast amounts of the earth being covered in concrete.  This system is unsustainable, Mother Earth will fight back.  

Its a synthetic system cast upon the natural system. I'm not saying we should all live in forests or woodland, I'm just saying that balance must be taken care of, and harmony with the natural order.  permaculture is one idea that springs to mind in terms of balance. 

We go to work at nine in the morning, and come out at five in the afternoon with only enough time to have dinner and try to relax in prep for the next day at work.  Seeing as human life on earth is said to be rare occurrence and our only shot at realisation, we should not be getting enslaved by this system.  "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all these things will come to you'. Seek kingdom of God and you will have all the freedom you need.  Most people look for freedom in land and money based things, but true freedom is within, as taught by all the masters.  

Jesus taught that we need no middle men, the truth is within, and that as the rain falls on both sinner and saint, we are all equal in the eyes of God.   

Hope you are able to see the truth in what I say, and I obviously I hope I'm not talking rubbish.  I've been under some kind of occult attack for the past 14 months, and got the message to let people know what I see this morning from someone I have great respect for.  

Money and land owner ship are the causes of todays ills, IMHO.  

I dont claim to have truth, I'm just a regular person, but I felt I should make public my opinions. Its up to us to decide how we want to live, based on our own higher guidance.  Emptiness and dependent origination teachings shows us the state is nothing without its subjects/citizens, its all one big illusion. The power is in everyones hands to change.  I'm not trying to invoke any big movement or anything like that, rather just to help empower people to live in truth.  Like I said, I'm just a regular person, so ponder for yourselves what I've said and come to your own conclusions. 

Move this to different forum is needed, hope this is the right place to post.  

I hope that no one has a go at me for expressing opinion of my own.  Ive had 14 months of people doing magic on me already.  Magic in my opinion is getting in the way of the flow of Tao, or of the first cause.  The first cause explains how prayer works.  If we are praying to the first impulse of creation/emanation, then the first cause can deliver to us now the outcome of our prayer.  Thats one way, some people talk of casting intent as prayer.  I can see truth in both explanations. 

I mean no harm, I just want peace and harmony for us all, and I'm not pointing the finger at anyone, just trying to introduce ideas that may be helpful to both humanity and the rest of life on earth.    

I'm not on computer much these days, so probably won't be reading this much.  Apologies for jumbled up way of writing, I'm felling under great pressure and lost all sense privacy for a long time, I hope its just my imagination that I'm being watched and messed with occultly, but a lot of the time it feels that way.

Peace.  

Edward 

Edited by Edward M
  • Like 4

The kingdom is within and without. But to me this means that the inner and outer are the same. If you have peace within, you can live in bad conditions and you will still see the Grace of God in all things. 

Jesus said “Render unto Ceaser what is Ceaser’s”. To me this means to do what you need to get by in this world, but not get caught up with it. 

Gospel of Thomas verse 56 “Jesus said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy."

Good post and things to ponder, Edward. 😊

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 1

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

• Like 2

Imo. there are lots of wise sayings in the Bible, there are also lots of self-contradictory and or eternal damnation sayings that are not so universally wise...thus and because of that the Bible can rather easily conflict and drive one nuts.  Part of that has happened because of the two thousand years of interpretation and tinkering with the texts that has taken place.  One instance for example did the original texts include or point to re-incarnation which was then eliminated?   Btw. the various texts about a "kingdom" includes Jesus saying, "my kingdom is not of this world",  which can then be interpreted to mean disregard of the earth. 

Anyway Edward, thanks for sharing your difficult struggle and personal insights in a humble way,  I wish you well and peace.  Jesus does have power over any darkness in this world and in the next so to speak and can be counted on for help.

• Like 2

I go to bible study twice a week with two different groups but I must say Peter and Paul have blown the teachings of a simple man with 12 dusty students .... completely out of proportion and with unnecessary dramatisation.

Perhaps we should "Learn to be Just You".

• Like 1

Thanks for posting your thoughts Edward. There is much of value to be found in parts of the Bible. Personally I'm not comfortable with the concept of heaven and hell, and of a judgement at one's physical death. If you look hard enough though, as you obviously have, there are lots of nondual references in the Bible.

• Like 2

Sorry too paranoid to post what I put there, getting barrage of spiritual abuse, not sure how sane I am these days..no mind left from dark influence. 

Edited by Edward M

Sign in to follow this