Patrick Brown

The Brexit Thread

My apologies to some of the more sensitive here but what Enoch has to say about the EU is amazingly accurate. So regardless of what you think of the man it can't be denied that he was aware of the EU's plan from the very beginning. 

• Thanks 2

BREXIT BLOW Remainer Lords defeat the Government to enforce a permanent customs union with the EU

A cross-party group of peers lead by Labour pushed through the Trade Bill amendment, winning by 207 to141

REMAINER Lords defeated the Government to enforce a permanent customs union with the EU.

A cross party group of peers lead by Labour pushed through the soft Brexit bid with an amendment to the Trade Bill, winning by 207 v 141.

The defeat is a major new headache for Theresa May.

The PM will try to ask MPs in the Commons to overturn the amendment before it becomes law, as the move strips Britain of its own independent trade policy – a key Government objective for Brexit.

But if her revised Brexit deal is also defeated by MPs next week, Remainer Tory MPs could ally with Labour to push through the customs union bid to avoid a No Deal Brexit.

Read in full: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/brexit/8579798/brexit-customs-union-lords-defeat-government/

I think our government has just triggered the future London riots!

Seems as if they are going to try and take Robinson down but this has only made things ten times worse than it would have been.

Edited by Patrick Brown

32 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

I think our government has just triggered the future London riots!

Seems as if they are going to try and take Robinson down but this has only made things ten times worse than it would have been.

They are certainly doing their best to make him martyr.

• Like 1

Something is happening today.  I am slightly lost as to what exactly, although it seems like another 'meaningful' vote.  I wonder sometimes if MPs really know the meaning of 'meaningful'.

Anyway are you guys up for besieging Halfleur ... followed by a quick sprint towards Calais with an overnight at Agincourt???  I have a bodkin sharpened and ready.

4 hours ago, Apech said:

Something is happening today.  I am slightly lost as to what exactly, although it seems like another 'meaningful' vote.  I wonder sometimes if MPs really know the meaning of 'meaningful'.

Anyway are you guys up for besieging Halfleur ... followed by a quick sprint towards Calais with an overnight at Agincourt???  I have a bodkin sharpened and ready.

Unfortunately you have your plays muddled. The bare bodkin was for taking ones own life after consideration of the question "To be or not to be?"

I do agree however on the ridiculous use of language by our politico's. The word "meaningful" really takes the biscuit.

43 minutes ago, Chang said:

Unfortunately you have your plays muddled. The bare bodkin was for taking ones own life after consideration of the question "To be or not to be?"

I do agree however on the ridiculous use of language by our politico's. The word "meaningful" really takes the biscuit.

You have no faith in me!  I am saddened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodkin_point

"A bodkin point is a type of arrowhead. In its simplest form it is an uncomplicated squared metal spike, and was used extensively during the Middle Ages. The typical bodkin was a square-section arrowhead, generally up to 11.5 cm (4.5 in) long and 1 cm (0.39 in) thick at its widest point, tapered down behind this initial "punch" shape. Bodkin arrows complemented traditional broadhead arrows, which continued to be used, as the sharp, wide cutting surface of the broadhead caused more serious wounds and tissue damage than the bodkin arrowhead."

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Apech said:

You have no faith in me!  I am saddened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodkin_point

"A bodkin point is a type of arrowhead. In its simplest form it is an uncomplicated squared metal spike, and was used extensively during the Middle Ages. The typical bodkin was a square-section arrowhead, generally up to 11.5 cm (4.5 in) long and 1 cm (0.39 in) thick at its widest point, tapered down behind this initial "punch" shape. Bodkin arrows complemented traditional broadhead arrows, which continued to be used, as the sharp, wide cutting surface of the broadhead caused more serious wounds and tissue damage than the bodkin arrowhead."

I stand corrected and note that in you are melded the qualities of both the scholar and the rugged man of action.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Been watching your votes.

Your swamp is as desperate as the one here.

Chkn sht politicians.

So just leave already!!

We're next.

Wanna see how it plays for you first. B)

• Thanks 1

"Brexit is set to be delayed by at least three months, after parliament opted overwhelmingly to request an extension to article 50 on another day of divisive votes that exposed the split in Theresa May’s fractured cabinet.

The prime minister is now expected to bring her twice-defeated Brexit deal back to parliament on Tuesday, after she narrowly retained control of the next steps of the process.

The votes, the last in a series of vital parliamentary decisions on Brexit over several days, mean that Britain’s departure from the EU should not now take place before 30 June and gave the prime minister a window to resuscitate her plan.

But May’s cabinet splintered yet again and eight cabinet ministers, including the Brexit secretary, Steve Barclay, and leader of the house, Andrea Leadsom, voted against the government’s motion extending article 50, preferring to keep the threat of no deal in place. In total, more than half of Tory MPs voted against the motion."

Some might say that the fun is really only just getting started.

brexit.png

2 minutes ago, Apech said:

Where's Patrick?????

Resting in a dark room, attempting to control his rage and compose his thoughts.

• Like 1

This fingbs is never going to end.  The whole society is weak, degenerating through it's indulgent consumerism, they are the walking dead.   Better disconnect yourself from it; let the dead bury themselves.
Solution is always the sunshine of hard work and engagement.   Who gives a f how fed up they f the country. 

Don't walk off the cliff with the zombie sheep, they just get weaker each day, and teach their childrenall their new sexual indulgences.   What future is there for the country.
This works for me; My Self Reliance on youtube.

The Muslims are not a problem, after all it was the GlobalistsTransBillionaire Agenda that encouraged all this migration.   Now everyone hates each other and it keeps them weak.   Many empires did the same to mess up all the populace and keep them like slaves.
Then 10 Billionaires control half the planet.
It is not a Christian/Muslim/Jewish problem at all.   It is also not a Man/Woman problem.
All is sacrificed for the billionaires, who are billionaires by creating a system to siphon the work of normal people into their pockets .... and this is done with the help of politicians lawyers and bankers who get a cut.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

Please pass this around:

The Prime Minister should advise Her Majesty the Queen to prorogue Parliament.

The Prime Minister should advise Her Majesty the Queen to prorogue Parliament suspending the current parliamentary session until 2nd April 2019 to prevent any attempts by parliamentarians to thwart Brexit on 29th March 2019. Preparations for no-deal/WTO will continue.

The Prime Minister's deal has been rejected. No further deal is available from the EU. Remaining in the EU is not an option. Extension or revocation of Article 50 is not an option. I believe the British people voted to leave with no mention of a deal and that WTO rules, to which Britain will default on 29th March 2019, are in Britain's best interests. We may get a better deal after, but not until, we have left.

Sign here: https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/237487

4 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Please pass this around:

Can't she just behead everyone?????

• Like 1

10,000 troops from 13 countries arrive in the UK for major exercise

The UK will boost its defensive capabilities by hosting a major international military exercise for two weeks from 30 March 2019.

More than 10,000 military personnel, 35 warships, 5 submarines and 59 aircraft and helicopters from 13 countries will take part in Exercise Joint Warrior until 11 April.

The aim of Joint Warrior is to allow the UK’s Royal Navy, Army, Royal Air Force and their allies to conduct joint operations involving different forces and units and against a range of current and future threats.

Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson MP said:

The UK military is a partner of choice for its major international allies and a resolute force for peace around the world. The UK will not waver in continuing to work with its allies to protect our mutual interests.

Led by the UK, Joint Warrior allows key NATO allies to tackle complex warfare scenarios to ensure that the international community stands fit and ready to work to face any threat together.

Although run by the UK, Joint Warrior is closely aligned to NATO training aims and is included in the NATO exercise programme.

Joint Warrior will take place across the UK:

The Exercise will be controlled and directed from the Maritime Operations Centre at Scotland’s largest military establishment, HM Naval Base Clyde, with a range of air, surface, sub-surface, sea control and maritime security roles being rehearsed off the West Coast of Scotland.

Air units will coordinate with maritime and land forces, exercising Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), air defence, air mobility and attack. Aircraft will operate from RAF Lossiemouth, Prestwick and Stornoway airports as well as from RAF Leeming, RAF Coningsby, RAF Mildenhall, RAF Marham and RAF Brize Norton.

Land activity will focus on integrating with close air support at the Cape Wrath naval bombardment range and the RAF bombing range at Tain, supported by the RAF Spadeadam Electronic Warfare Training Range in Cumbria. There will be amphibious landings by Royal Marines at the MOD’s Castlemartin range in Wales and possibly also in Dumfries and Galloway.

There following nations are taking part in Exercise Joint Warrior: Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, the UK and the US.

Together these allies and partner nations will deploy 10,300 armed forces personnel (at Sea 6,500 personnel, Land 3,000 personnel and Air 800 personnel)

After an initial briefing weekend at HMNB Clyde, the exercise splits its participants into two opposing Task Forces starting in the Scottish Exercise Areas (water and airspace generally to the West of Scotland, particularly The Minches). As the exercise progresses elements of the Task Forces will progress south to conduct an amphibious exercise off the South West Coast of Wales.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/10000-troops-from-13-countries-arrive-in-the-uk-for-major-exercise

So it would seem we are not going to leave the EU. The government/establishment are in effect declaring war, by default, against the British people for not carrying out their will to leave the EU. In effect from the 30th March 2019 all people of the UK will be at war with the government and those that choose to stand with them. I expect civil disobedience i.e The powers of the police will no longer be accepted and the laws of the land will no longer be legally binding. 

If this happens it will be the end of the UK, Europe and eventually the whole of the modern world. We've always been aware of the scheming masonic groups around the world but now they are trying to truly enslave us and take away our freewill and god given rights.  

Yes there's a one hour pause before the war begins and that will truly be the calm before the storm!