LAOLONG

Human destruction of nature

2 minutes ago, 3bob said:

even immortals (light bodies)  have to move on at some point

Yeah, but I'll be able to fly then.  That's easier than walking.

Just now, Marblehead said:

Yeah, but I'll be able to fly then.  That's easier than walking.

well I'd say flying is more of an astral method, better to already be there beyond a need for movement.

• Like 1

This is my personal take.

If the Titanic did not sink, we would not be here right now.

If the Americans did not drop nuclear bombs on Japan, we would not be here right now. not us, not our families, not our loved ones.

The same thing goes for the meteor that hit earth 65 million years ago ,  Hitler, Gandhi . every bad and good thing that happened, got you and me right here. right now.  Not good not bad.

If I did not think the things I did right now, life would be different.  

Me, you,  and Earth, are so connected , along with everyone, everything else, that it is beyond description. 

So are we fucking up the world? yeah, we are.  Should we try to make it better? sure.  But we are not separate from the world.  It is not Earth vs. humans. Once we get this, maybe we will all take a deep breath, calm down,  and just live life. Life will always balance. Just not the way we think it should.

When skating on thin ice, we may as well dance.  

• Like 4

and a butterflys wing movement affects a galaxy 175 thousand light years away...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zen Pig said:

When skating on thin ice, we may as well dance.  

More like 'skating' on a thin crumbly crust, with 5.972 × 10^24 kg of  seething  raging, molten lava under us and  a deadly vacuum of   -455 deg. F    just above our heads .

Somehow, we get away with it  - probably because we are such tiny infinitesimal specks .