Jadespear

Have you seen the inner super light power?

Hello everyone, 

I am wondering if there are other people who have experienced what I have experienced in terms of what I think is called Self realization.  I became interested in pursuing understanding the truth of god's existence awhile back, and in doing so - read through a book called " The man who saw god ".  In the book, a man describes where the phenomenon that we call (god) is actually located and how to approach it.  Apparently god is in the middle of everything, or center, and through mental and emotional stillness it can be perceived.  So I tried to still my mind and emotions fora long time, and I eventually did still them so much, that I would become totally aware of many things.  

But, one day when I was doing kneeled sun salutation type yoga poses, I spontaneously focused all of my mental power. not thoughts, but my awareness, or my direction of perception inwards.   In the instant that I did this, my mind went totally blank, a blackness within became exposed... and then a super luminous sphere of light radiating super powerful vibrations arose from the bottom of what was I seeing.  This super vibrational power sphere was so powerful that I felt the need to look away because I did not know what it was or if it was actually something physical, because I was still able to see it with my awareness.  I think the hindus refer to this as the atman... or the "god" within us.  Has anyone else experienced something similar?  I am just curious to know if there is anyone else out there whom I can speak with about this experience... that are not dogmatic religious people of any kind, but honest and sincere seekers of truth. 

And lately, I have been focusing on it, " the atman" ; throughout my life... and feel that I am reaching the states the buddhist's call "nibbana"... or the occultists call " ecstasy" every once in awhile... as my awareness shifts in and out of the inner world and outer world.  These experiences are super awesome and totally fulfilling. 

Just curious if there are others out there.  Please let me know.  Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi - I had an experience that started in a dream where i met my 'spirit guide' - I've never been aware of one before but that was who this character was in the dream. He took me to a place and said 'this is where old souls sometimes come when its time to die'. He then showed me forwards to go on alone. It was like stepping through a portal or something out of the dream world where lots of things switched all at once - I came out of my dream body and felt like I was just a tiny point, the whole surroundings shook and vibrated like the whole world was shaking apart, all kinds of moving shifting light appeared around me, beautiful sounds were all around me - all shifting and changing constantly in tones and all so loud, also I felt like i was rushing upwards, and also a feeling of very strong love. It also felt like i was moving towards the source of the love and as I did so everything got stronger (light, sounds, feelings etc). And the source of it felt like an aware being (god?) in the way you can sometimes feel when someone has their attention on you, but it was a purely loving attention. It quickly got so strong that i heard myself say 'i can't take this any more' and I popped out of the whole experience and was sitting upright in my bed (which has never happened before either.)

This happened about 10 years ago - 10-15 years after I started meditating and doing chi gong etc. Since then I often think back to it during practice or just in general. I also get weaker versions of the sensations coming back sometimes in practice, but nothing near as focused or intense. Also its only really the feelings, not the lights or sounds. And yes its also awesome and fulfilling and definitely helps spur me on in practice. 

• Like 2

@Jadespear

I'm entirely familiar with what you describe and (dependent upon your location and an in-depth exploration of your needs) I may be able to facilitate your contact with a variety of local groups, the members of which would not only also be entirely familiar with your experience but also be able to support you in its unfolding.

☮️

• Like 1

David G - Thank you so much for sharing your experience.  

Yes - I at one moment in time experienced a similar flash of "quantum" awareness... where I felt like I was experiencing the weight of existence ( literally ) from where is was observing from.   Accompanying this heavyness, was like a super sound and flashing of lights, etc.  It happened very fast... and the experience was a little overwhelming. 

They say, the love of the divine is the most powerful thing in existence for one to experience, and I believe it is true.  I think the more we practice enjoying it... the easier it becomes in deeper doses or concentrated focus.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daemon said:

@Jadespear

I'm entirely familiar with what you describe and (dependent upon your location and an in-depth exploration of your needs) I may be able to facilitate your contact with a variety of local groups, the members of which would not only also be entirely familiar with your experience but also be able to support you in its unfolding.

☮️

@Daemon  - yes that would be nice to explore.  I live in San Francisco, CA.  I don't really have any needs... except to meet like minded people who also love this wonderful experience of existing as we really are. 

18 hours ago, Jadespear said:

Hello everyone, 

I am wondering if there are other people who have experienced what I have experienced in terms of what I think is called Self realization.  I became interested in pursuing understanding the truth of god's existence awhile back, and in doing so - read through a book called " The man who saw god ".  In the book, a man describes where the phenomenon that we call (god) is actually located and how to approach it.  Apparently god is in the middle of everything, or center, and through mental and emotional stillness it can be perceived.  ....

Yes. Personally I prefer the 'framework'  of  'Hadit '   which is just a term to describe this concept :

Hadit is the point in the centre of the circle, the axle of the wheel, the cube in the circle, "the flame that burns in every heart of man, and in the core of every star," and the worshipper's own inner self. Hadit has been interpreted as the inner spirit of man, the  Holy Ghost , the sperm and egg in which the DNA of man is carried, the Elixir Vitae.  The centre of every star and atom.  The 'centre that is everywhere'.

If the centre of a circle is everywhere then the circumference of the circle is infinity, The above concept needs its polarity, and this is the other 'awareness of God'  (if one likes that metaphor) , in this system termed Nuit.  Its about the awareness of infinite  expansion, or if you like  the 'limitless' 'God'  as opposed to the 'centre within' 

For people that don't need the God metaphor Hadit can be seen as  'point events'  which occur within the 'field' of Nuit -   the space / time continuum .

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Yes. Personally I prefer the 'framework'  of  'Hadit '   which is just a term to describe this concept :

Hadit is the point in the centre of the circle, the axle of the wheel, the cube in the circle, "the flame that burns in every heart of man, and in the core of every star," and the worshipper's own inner self. Hadit has been interpreted as the inner spirit of man, the  Holy Ghost , the sperm and egg in which the DNA of man is carried, the Elixir Vitae.  The centre of every star and atom.  The 'centre that is everywhere'.

If the centre of a circle is everywhere then the circumference of the circle is infinity, The above concept needs its polarity, and this is the other 'awareness of God'  (if one likes that metaphor) , in this system termed Nuit.  Its about the awareness of infinite  expansion, or if you like  the 'limitless' 'God'  as opposed to the 'centre within' 

For people that don't need the God metaphor Hadit can be seen as  'point events'  which occur within the 'field' of Nuit -   the space / time continuum .

@Nungali

Excellent.  Thank you for sharing the info.  The principle of infinite expansion... sounds exactly like what it felt like.  Oh man, its pretty amazing. 

Taking this conversation to another point...  have you ever noticed how we seemingly re-create our reality, by virtue of this expansive force?  I have not directly seen it's mechanics working, but I have spontaneously re-created physical matter through virtue of charged meridians, an open mind receiving in information.. or energy patterns, and instant connection.  So, we actually do, I believe, re-create the world through the way our consciousness works...its like we are a mirror and an emitter at the same time.. and so the physical world is as well... doing the same thing to us... we are both re-creating each other based upon the perception of the present moment that never ends...  unless we move out of time-space sequence.

• Like 1

If all you want is to meet people who are existing how they really are, then what (if anything) prevents you from relating authentically to everyone you meet? Isn't everyone already existing how they really are? Do you perhaps feel that you are in some way different and special?

☮️

• Like 1

You said,

On 21/05/2018 at 4:07 AM, Jadespear said:

I am just curious to know if there is anyone else out there whom I can speak with about this experience... that are not dogmatic religious people of any kind, but honest and sincere seekers of truth.

I have made some enquires and I've located two possible groups.

The first is in San Francisco and is open. It comprises of entirely ordinary people, some of whom have probably had experiences such as your own.

The second is in Los Angeles and is a closed group, which is rather dogmatic in its outlook, however, from what you also said, it may suit you better.

☮️

When ever I pear into my mind...or head-brain complex...i get an immediate shining beautiful yellow light..And it has more energy than the total of my body.. its a projection of my inner light..