Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

MLK 44

On 10/04/2018 at 9:03 AM, thelerner said:

??  huh, you strangely brought child molestation into this thread.  I'm just surprised you went there. 

Again, I'm glad you get the concept that astrology isn't about child abuse.  Excellent. 

:huh:

kidding, though in truth what I personally like about astrology (IChing) is that it focuses the mind on certain subjects in ways that archetypal, which to me allows quite a bit of latitude.

Okay, lets use the I ching as an example instead , since you seem to have been put off the inner meaning of what I wrote by the example .

If one throws an I ching and they get say ,  hexagram  11   , but  in their limited experience they look at at it and think 'Hmm looks like a well , I  fell in a well once - extreme danger ahead ! '   Should they incorporate that into the reading or  the 'systematic' interpretation ?

Its not really a question ; its a demonstration of the modern 'two schools' of divination that things have devolved to .

We could call them   'archetypal / Rorschachian ' . And yes 'archetypal   should have 'latitude' -  but not so much that it goes beyond the archetype /

I don't see the value of it as predicting the future, rather its better at focusing the mind symbolically which is a powerful tool.  Giving it something to chew on.  My coins do something for me. 

I'm glad your fighting to keep your interpretations out of the gutter.  Thankfully I don't need to. 

No ,   missed the point again .  Oh well .

21 hours ago, 121 said:

Nungali in your post you are under
The influence of MLK 44.

Martin Luther King  ?   :o   Okay thanks   ( I had no idea I was his influence ! )

21 hours ago, 121 said:

44 in gimatria is טלה baby lamb

... and a Baby Lamb  ?   Martin Luther King is a baby lamb    (or came like a baby lamb ... a lamb of God ?  Maybe , some believe he was the one promised in apocalypse to deliver the special people going to suffer and the results of the Civil Rights Movement

were the new Jerusalem . See , one can get it to work all sorts of ways   :) 

f

So . Allow me to correct you ;

In Gematria   44  can be  the sum total of the letters ( that  were also used to double as numbers)  as baby lamb

It can also be ;

Drops                                AGLY
A pool, pond; sorrow                 AGM
Captive, captivity                   GVLH
Angel ruling Gemini                  GYAL                
Aquarius                             DLY
Blood                                DM
Sand: also horror.                   ChVL
A ram; Aries                         TLH
Tet. in ?  World.                    YVD HA VV HA

Flame                                LHT

So , why choose 'baby lamb' over the others  ,  hmmmmmmm  ?

21 hours ago, 121 said:

The symbol in Jewish astrology
To April (MLK isמלך king,April is in
Jewdaism month of kings )
44  in gimatria is ילד child .
The astrological personality of April born .
44 is דם blood .
The red color of astrological color
Of April .

and .....      on an on it goes .... select the one you need to 'prove' you theory and meet the desired end ; 

Red earth, the soil; Earth of        ADMH
  Chesed
Closed, shut up                      ATM
Angel of 9 P.                        ALDYH
Jonah's Whale                        DG GDVL
To ferment                           HMH
Pains, sorrows                       ChBLY
Unclean, impure                      TMA
58th HB:Sh                           YYL
2nd HB:Sh                            YLY
The sea                              YM
All, every                           KL
To thee                              LK
What? --- Which?                     MY

You probably realise names of 'God and 'Devil' make the same total   ?  

wth, did you fall into a well or something?   I'm sorry man.  guess 11's not your lucky number/ too much 44. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, thelerner said:

wth, did you fall into a well or something?   I'm sorry man.  guess 11's not your lucky number/ too much 44. 

yes, I am still in the well,  someone threw my lappie and router down here for me .    

I guess the only thing for me to do is surreptitiously  walk ahead of you  and scatter some of these ;

WavyBaseline20c.jpg

210130_d_reverse_of_the_proof_10_cent_co

2017_1_unc_rev_design_4.jpg

:) 

omg I would love to find those.  If you have those coins, you should put them out, drop'em on the street at random.  Some person will find them and if they live with a foot in the more mystical side of the world, the coins might give them pause.  A moment or two think about the odds of finding such strange objects, to reflect if there's any meaning they can draw from the coins into there life.  (i bet somewhere out there is a person who tarot cards outside, for just this reason)

I'm somewhat inspired by Robert Moss's work on the shamanic side of dreaming.  As a spiritual exercise he states we should "Take our dreams more seriously and take real life more as dreams".  Keeping an eye  out for synchronicities, symbols, archetypes;  using dream interpretations in our real life. 

Seeing what happens.   First thing is a certain fearlessness and not taking things as seriously.  Second it hones the awareness because you're looking at the world for signs or letting them come to you.  An interesting cloud, a falling leaf, can be matters of importance and lead you one direction or another (helps to be retired).   That's the 'foreground' level, in the background your subconscious is gaining a little more free reign, with resources we most often ignore.  You're guided by an intelligence often left dormant. 

I have a section on this in my PPD 'Life as dream'.  I don't use it all the time, but when I do, it leads to fascinating experiences, and hopefully that rubs off a little bit on me when I'm not consciously using it. 

2 hours ago, thelerner said:

omg I would love to find those.  If you have those coins,

Thats our standard currency , so of course I have some , we all do 'down here '  ( well, the possum magic one wasnt actually released for circulation  ) 

OMG !   Now that I think of it ... our $5 note  does have     a secret meaning ! 

42CA532800000578-4741508-At_the_end_of_J

https://www.buzzfeed.com/matwhitehead/whale-whale-whale-what-have-we-here?utm_term=.udKy4V6OMA#.miKY03kwnj

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Thats our standard currency , so of course I have some , we all do 'down here '  ( well, the possum magic one wasnt actually released for circulation  ) 

Now I have to remember to read all your posts with an Aussie accent. ;-)

My posts should be read with a valley girl accent, "Like, Oh. My. Gawd! That is totally rad! He was like, 'yeah', and I was like, 'no way!'"

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Struth mate !   Are you a shiela ? 

Hmm. Hold on while I check.... No. No sheila's here. I am from LA, so I guess I'm half way there. And, hey, it is 2018 and the kids say you can be whatever you wanna be, so who knows what the future may bring? :blink:

1 hour ago, !nverse said:

Errr... is this a good time to mention the number 23?

ESP   ISP  PSI

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

*thinks* "don't get sucked in"... "don't get sucked in"... "we've been here before"... "don't get sucked in"... darn it, now why did I have to go & do a thing like that for?

OK, I'll bite.

Do you believe that carbon & silicon based lifeforms can have a telepathic/emotional link? Does your computer respond to your thoughts & emotions? Or is Google just really good at analytics?

It took me a long while to decode 23. I still haven't done 42 yet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, !nverse said:

OK fine, for sure, for sure.

In Judaism 42 is the holy secret name
Of 42 letters that was given in secret transmission.
One day i was tired and went
To sleep mid day , i was day
Dreaming and the name of 42
Letters was reviled to me.
It is based on the three words
That are the beginning of genesis.
בראשית ברא אלהים
To convert it to 42 letters
ב בר ברא בראש בראשי בראשית
                                      ב בר ברא   
                 א אל אלה אלהי אלהים
It begin with the letter ב  that is 2
And end with the letter ם that is 40
All so the book of Genesis begin
With ב and end with ם that is 42

7 hours ago, !nverse said:

Errr... is this a good time to mention the number 23?

Yes .  

5 hours ago, 121 said:

ESP   ISP  PSI

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

pepsi-010000.jpg

2 hours ago, !nverse said:

Thank you, I shall ruminate  ... " numinate "  on this & get back to you.

:)

Sign in to follow this