wudangspirit

Nin Hao Ma?

:) Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Wudangspirit. I'm a 26th Generation Taoist initiate in the Wudang Longmen Neidan Pai (Dragon Gate Internal Elixir School) under Master Yun Xiang Tseng (Chen) who is a 14th Generation Wudang Zhang Sanfeng Taoist Priest and 25th Generation Longmen Pai Priest.

Not used to authentic taoism around here! :) I hope you stick around... welcome to taobums!

:) Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Wudangspirit. I'm a 26th Generation Taoist initiate in the Wudang Longmen Neidan Pai (Dragon Gate Internal Elixir School) under Master Yun Xiang Tseng (Chen) who is a 14th Generation Wudang Zhang Sanfeng Taoist Priest and 25th Generation Longmen Pai Priest.

Yes definitely stick around and share with us some of your tradition and insight! :)

In kind regards,

Adam.

Welcome!

I was going to the workshop with Master Chen and Ken Cohen in Boulder last November but caught a ride on the Max Kunlun trane instead. Would love to here your feedback on Taoist practices.

Also, if you don't mind discussing no problem, but I noticed Master Chen charges alot for his alchemy retreats. I probably have enough on my my plate learning from my present Tao teacher for now but how do people afford the retreats if they aren't already wealthy?(I beleive he was charging $2500 for a week long Taoist retreat)

Cam

Hi Cameron,

Well Master charges those prices all inclusive including meals, acommodaitons, training 24/7. That kind of knowledge and training isn't given anywhere outside the temple. The immortality training is also by invitation only or approval through evaluation by Master Chen.

Master also takes that $ and it goes towards he building of our US Temple after expenses have been paid.

Once again that training is intense. I've done it! You get more than you pay for.

Thanks Cameron and sorry to get back to you so late!

Wudangspirit

Nin hao. Welcome to the Tao Bums.

Yoda,

Sorry it's taken me time to reply. Just figuring this whole thing out. hahahah!

Thanks for welcoming me to the group.

Wudangspirit

Not used to authentic taoism around here! :) I hope you stick around... welcome to taobums!

Hahhaahahah..! That was a good one Buddy! I like that!

By the way...

Who needs wallpaper when we have no walls??

And does the $2500 get you the wallpaper or is that separate?

Thanks. Maybe our paths will cross sometime in the future. I consider Ken Cohen one of my main teachers and I believe he is close friends with Master Chen. I have enough on my plate for awhile but will see about doing the Cohen/Chen or even Chen workshop some day.

Cameron

Hi Wudangspirit,

Can you give us an idea of what exactly the immortality training consists of - particularly the meditation and internal alchemy practices?

Many thanks!

In kind regards,

Adam.

Adam,

Unfortunately this is something very sacred within our sect. I cannot go into any elaboration or details about that. However, I can tell you that it's very intense and takes much discipline. It cannot be taught in a book or video and takes time to perfect. Could take you a lifetime or if you're lucky could be shorter. Depends on the individual.

Sorry I cannot talk about that. If you want to learn more about that you can go to www.wudangtao.com or get into contact with my Master. He's the only one that can really talk to you.

Tao Bless,

Wudangspirit

Hi Wudangspirit,

Can you give us an idea of what exactly the immortality training consists of - particularly the meditation and internal alchemy practices?

Many thanks!

In kind regards,

Adam.

Adam,

Unfortunately this is something very sacred within our sect. I cannot go into any elaboration or details about that. However, I can tell you that it's very intense and takes much discipline. It cannot be taught in a book or video and takes time to perfect. Could take you a lifetime or if you're lucky could be shorter. Depends on the individual.

Sorry I cannot talk about that. If you want to learn more about that you can go to www.wudangtao.com or get into contact with my Master. He's the only one that can really talk to you.

Tao Bless,

Wudangspirit

Hey Wudangspirity,

Thanks for the reply! I understand that, as it is so with most traditional esoteric lineages. Can you tell me - yes or no - if your system makes use of the microcosmic orbit in its internal alchemy practices? Some Taoist traditions do and some don't, I am wondering if yours does. With your main meditation practice, is it very much like Zen zazen, or quite different?

Many thanks!

In kind regards,

Adam.