Lost in Translation

Why is light always in such a hurry?

On 3/23/2018 at 9:07 PM, Nungali said:

Wot ?  :huh: 

< unless you are being rather 'poetic' here  > 

This makes total sense for people that are confused all the time, overthink everything and are unable to make decisions on their own.

I am happy to hear it makes no sense yet poetic nailed it.

Scientists say that a photon is created and destroyed in the very same instant. During that instant billions of years may pass and the photon may travel across the entire universe, but, as far as the photon is concerned, nothing happened.

Kinda blows my mind, the whole notion of relativity. I suppose light's not really in a hurry - at least from the a photon's point of view.

• Like 1

and then, the difference between light and dark... light moves, while dark...

is there any dark at all?  or just realms of vibration beyond the ken of our perceptual tools to interact with and perceive...

• Like 1

I suppose, technically, dark does not exist. Dark is just low light. The same is true of cold. Cold is just low heat. But words like dark and cold bring up emotions that low light and low heat do not, so they must represent something real. Maybe.

I've been releasing some of my relations with duality based on these types of ponderings recent years.

It sure seems like there is really One unified expression of light, that seems like light and dark, sound and silence, heat and cold to me, due to the state of my perception and my mind's propensity for jusgement, projection and comparison..

i seem warmer than ice, yet colder than lava... does this connote two temperatures that are separate?  Or is it a unified flowing field of temperature that only seems varied, due to the situation and comparisons made by my mind reliant upon my current vibrational state?

• Like 1

The opposite of light is not dark   ... the same as the opposite of temperature is not cold   :)

Temperature ;  hot - cold  ,  moisture ; dry- wet ,  Light; bright - dim,  Tao;  yin - yang .

Nungali's 'Law of Three in Duality   '    ( well, it's actually  nature's  law )  ... its   everywhere  ;  even on a boat ;

On a boat, its all about Stability   (thats the 'feild'  like Tao, light, moisture, temperature )  its 'yin and yang are rotational motion and translational motion. . Both of these has three aspects ;  pitch, roll and  yaw      and    heave  sway and surge .   And each of these has a polarity ;  pitch (trim, out of trim ),  roll (list or heel) , yaw ( deviation or set )  heave (up down ) ,  and so on .

It also applies to physics .   weak force, strong force  ( the 'polarity ' )  and EM  ( the 'field'   )  

and to our psychology  (using astropsychology ;

Mercury

Mars                  Venus

or the three 'basic drives '  .

• Like 1