Phoenix3

How do you protect your qi?

On 12/6/2017 at 0:37 AM, Phoenix3 said:

The more one acquires qi (through strict brahmacharya, breathing and eating well), the more unstable it seems to get. When my body gets full of qi  ...

Wow, I completely missed a key word with great comedy potential there, the word full.

Where the hail do you guys get this stuff, are you serious?  Trust me, you aren't full, you have like one drop in the bucket.

... and you can't get 'full' after a couple of weeks of sitting around with your finger in your nose either.  It takes decades to gain more and more energy. Decades ... of the right kinds of physical meditational exercises ... which are generally secret.  In fact there is no such freeking thing as 'full' when it comes to chi.  You can always gain more, it has no end.

Also 'unstable' is a faulty concept.  What happens is that when you get a lot of chi that you simply radiate more energy outwards.  You get to keep more, but you also radiate more.  It can have a healing effect on anyone that even just stands near you.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Wow, I completely missed a key word with great comedy potential there, the word full.

Where the hail do you guys get this stuff, are you serious?  Trust me, you aren't full, you have like one drop in the bucket.

... and you can't get 'full' after a couple of weeks of sitting around with your finger in your nose either.  It takes decades to gain more and more energy. Decades ...

Politically incorrect but true...

• Like 1