Julia Cobbett

Spiritual Qigong that develops Chi

6 hours ago, Starjumper said:

In my view they mean more or less the same thing but people could develop sensitivity to chi without developing any power.  Developing sensitivity to chi is the first step so you could say that it is a beginning level to developing chi power.  Most systems stop short at different points along the Way.

Isn't it enough for me to stop at 'chi'? Why 'chi' => 'chi power'? 'Power' corrupts.

8 hours ago, Julia Cobbett said:

Thanks. I received my moving form correspondence course in the mail yesterday and started practicing Pangu Shengong last night for the first time after watching the DVD. I did feel the Energy strongly as it accumulated and circulated in me and I slept like a baby afterwards. It’s quite marvelous actually considering it’s simplicity.

-Julia

I used to practice PGSG daily ;  I feel it gave me a good foundation in feeling energy and being healthier. It does a nice job in helping you release things too; the trick is to really relax into the practice. Relaxing is key!

have fun

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 3

The great Emperor sent all his wise men all over the world.  His instructions to them were "find me the most effective meditation in the world and then distill it down to one word".  A lifetime later they brought him one word: Relax.

Edited by moment
incomplete
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Limahong said:

Chi power - positive or negative? For good use or abuse? ...?

3 hours ago, Limahong said:

Isn't it enough for me to stop at 'chi'? Why 'chi' => 'chi power'? 'Power' corrupts.

Everyone has chi, it's no big deal, if they didn't have chi they would be dead.  Chi power, on the other hand is the goal, the carrot to be chased after in order to keep the seekers meditating.  It's true that power can corrupt but chi power is a little different because it requires a lot of meditation to develop a lot of power (not only meditation is required, but that's an essential piece of the puzzle) and lots of meditation tends to weed out the oinkers.  The path to power also has these things called detours and dead ends which attract those silly egotistical people who mainly want power, where they then get stuck at low level.

Taoism is a warrior tradition, and warriors want to be powerful, don't they?  Power really means being able to do something effectively, so don't be cheeky.  Nei Kung is the spiritual path of the warrior, and do warriors want to be wimpy?  I don't think so. At higher level the path is called the Path of the Wizard.  Have you ever heard of a wimpy wizard?  I don't think so.  Who wants to be a wimpy wizard?  Raise your hand and say "I want to be wimpy".  OK then we have just the thing for you, it's called wimpy chi kung.

Really what it boils down to is that having chi power makes the spiritual path much faster, or even possible at all.  The special abilities that come with it are what I call the frosting on the cake, and I like lots of frosting because it's more entertaining, and that's all it is is some entertainment, which has some life saving benefits.

Chi power is required for health and longevity, it is required for vitality and wisdom.

Lastly, there is the thing about having a big bright aura, have you ever seen any depictions of a big bright aura?  Yes you have.  Well a big bright aura is a manifestation of chi power.  Let's see if we can find some depictions of big bright auras.  Sometimes the big bright aura is depicted around the head only but Taoists like to have a big bright aura around the whole body.

kuan_yin__goddess_of_compassion_or23.jpg

Buddha-Weekly-0Mantra-around-medicine-bu

BABAJI-aureola.jpg

Babaji_w19.jpg

lao-tzu-picture.jpg

jesus-20resurrection-05.jpg

NUESTRA-SE%C3%91ORA-DE-GUADALUPE.jpg

Let me know if you're bored yet.

the-blessed-virgin-mary-mother-of-god-ma

stock-photo-in-meditation-with-chakras-2

And lastly we have an energy portrait of a Nei Kung master Wizard

chi_kungmaser.jpg

Let me know if all these pictures of corrupted people worked for you or not.  

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

Good evening Starjumper.  Always glad to see you well.

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

I used to practice PGSG daily ;  I feel it gave me a good foundation in feeling energy and being healthier. It does a nice job in helping you release things too; the trick is to really relax into the practice. Relaxing is key!

have fun

Good to know. Yes, relaxation is indeed the key to many things. It took me many years just practicing that before I could access deeper states of meditation. Many thanks. 🙏

-Julia

Um, If I was walking around with my shoe untied , I think a friend would tell me. So in that spirit, Your avatar pic looks highly uncomfortable.  

But Good Morning.

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

Um, If I was walking around with my shoe untied , I think a friend would tell me. So in that spirit, Your avatar pic looks highly uncomfortable.  

But Good Morning.

I’m not sure what you are talking about, but Good Morning to you too!

-Julia

• Like 2