Gunther

Mind only

Thine own consciousness, shining, void, and inseparable from the Great Body of Radiance, hath no 
birth, nor death, and is the Immutable Light -- Buddha Amitābha. 
Knowing this is sufficient. Recognizing the voidness of thine own intellect to be Buddhahood, and 
looking upon it as being thine own consciousness, is to keep thyself in the [state of the] divine mind of 
the Buddha.

• Like 2

★★ What Is "Three-Bodies Buddha"?

◆ In《The Record of Linji》, Chan Master Linji Yixuan expounded : 

“If you wish to have no difference from the Buddha and Patriarch, just only not to seek outward.  The light of purity in a single thought of your mind—this is the Dharma-body Buddha within your own storehouse. The light of non-discrimination in a single thought of your mind—this is the Reward-body Buddha within your own storehouse. The light of equality in a single thought of your mind—this is the Transformation-body Buddha within your own storehouse.  That which is listening to my discourse right now and right here is your Three Bodies. It is precisely because you don't seek outward that you manifest such functions of genuine merits and virtues."

◆ Commentary Sharing : 

▲ The self-nature embodies the Three Bodies.
▲ The Three Bodies have no self-nature.
▲ As to the Three Bodies : 
The Pure Dharma Body is our self-nature;
The Perfect Reward Body is our inherent wisdom;
The Myriad Transformation Body is our [compassionate] action. 

_/|\_ ❤ _/|\_

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

how can it be if they say there is no self?

The self nature is non self(nature)

Easy

Edited by Gunther

Awareness is for to cash in what you have accumulated through cultivation.

You won't come aware so easy, when not read about it or someone else point it out to you. Other words you need merit to come aware.

when you come aware you won't fall back from that point, you turned permanently wood to ashes.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I prefer to remain wood, but thanks anyhow.

life itself circles high and low. When you come aware then you mind is free but body isn't yet, so you can then cultivate withdrawal symptoms consciously since you need stop addiction in order to find the sensation in body and come aware of it.

---

you just being ignorant and whatever you have read, it didn't made any sound in your brain.

19 minutes ago, allinone said:

you just being ignorant and whatever you have read, it didn't made any sound in your brain.

Or perhaps I am more discriminating than you are as to what we acknowledge as a truth.

But your first paragraph is valid.  However, I am already beyond that so we will consider it a general statement made to the general public.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Or perhaps I am more discriminating than you are as to what we acknowledge as a truth.

But your first paragraph is valid.  However, I am already beyond that so we will consider it a general statement made to the general public.

I tried to instigate you. But you read what i say is a story what you can just round it up and put away.

So the other way is to insult you, scare you, cause pain etc, but you would even that take as normal part of life and never ask anything better instead you blame others of being pessimist or negative.

Same way you think the body is yours that its they way it is. Eek nope.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, allinone said:

I tried to instigate you. But you read what i say is a story what you can just round it up and put away.

So the other way is to insult you, scare you, cause pain etc, but you would even that take as normal part of life and never ask anything better instead you blame others of being pessimist or negative.

Same way you think the body is yours that its they way it is. Eek nope.

You are hitting on the wrong guy if you think you can disturb a person's peace and contentment.  But that's okay.

I haven't blamed anyone of anything.  I have made suggestions regarding what others have said.

So, when you were born, was there already a mind waiting for your body's arrival?  I think not.  I think that your mind was already inside your head when you were born.  Yes, the brain is inside one's head.  If you kill the body the brain (mind) dies.  This has been true in 100% of people who have died.

Sure, the remaining energy goes elsewhere.  But the body and the brain/mind is terminated.

I don't think my body is mine.  That's a contradiction in concepts.  I am my body and mind.  I am not the tree but I can be one with the tree.

I said:  If we forget the body we die.  That's all.

3 hours ago, Gunther said:

Or sleep😀

Yeah, I didn't phrase that very well but it how it came to my mind at the moment.

But I'm sure my point (concept) was understood anyhow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:
Spoiler

You are hitting on the wrong guy if you think you can disturb a person's peace and contentment.  But that's okay.

I haven't blamed anyone of anything.  I have made suggestions regarding what others have said.

So, when you were born, was there already a mind waiting for your body's arrival?  I think not.  I think that your mind was already inside your head when you were born.  Yes, the brain is inside one's head.  If you kill the body the brain (mind) dies.  This has been true in 100% of people who have died.

Sure, the remaining energy goes elsewhere.  But the body and the brain/mind is terminated.

I don't think my body is mine.  That's a contradiction in concepts.  I am my body and mind.  I am not the tree but I can be one with the tree.

Ask higher source of God to activate you and send a mechanism what help you evolve.

1 minute ago, allinone said:

Ask higher source of God to activate you and send a mechanism what help you evolve.

Hehehe.  But I am an Atheist.  There is no such entity for me to make such a request.

You gotta do better than that.

Just now, Marblehead said:

Hehehe.  But I am an Atheist.  There is no such entity for me to make such a request.

You gotta do better than that.

you know what fantasy is? fairytails?

God is there, use that imaginary but in fantasyland existing God to activate the fantasy into your mundane reality.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, allinone said:

you know what fantasy is? fairytails?

God is there, use that imaginary but in fantasyland existing God to activate the fantasy into your mundane reality.

Yep.  Fairy tales.  I used to read Greek mythology too.  Lots of fairy tales in that stuff.

And you are correct:  my mundane reality.  At 76 years of age one is supposed to get a little mundane.  Can't be doing those things we did when we were 25.

I have no idea where we are going with this discussion.  You are leader.

2 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yep.  Fairy tales.  I used to read Greek mythology too.  Lots of fairy tales in that stuff.

And you are correct:  my mundane reality.  At 76 years of age one is supposed to get a little mundane.  Can't be doing those things we did when we were 25.

I have no idea where we are going with this discussion.  You are leader.

you just need ask help for progression not from another human but from empty sky.

asking will take intent away from below heart and bring it to head instead.

for to have tangible sensation what is not from body is accessed with eyes through a imaginary space, you discover that space is empty but it has room, it is spatial

this space also spreads to body and sensual organs.

The sensation what you think is you, will become like a celestial body. Ah well its progressive, so whatever way to tell you, you won't quit it once you got it...

Anyways, you tell me your age, so you imply you are too late for this activity, lots of younger people say the same thing that no time for this.

You then add that you did those things in twenties. So that's clear sign you failed. So you switch over to Nietze?

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I said:  If we forget the body we die.  That's all.

Yeah, I didn't phrase that very well but it how it came to my mind at the moment.

But I'm sure my point (concept) was understood anyhow.

I am convinced that conciousness cannot mysteriously be a by product of matter. 

But it makes no difference really. Death is like deep sleep. Nobody home 😀😀

• Like 1

You did good Allinone.  And you are remaining consistent with what you are talking about.

I am already beyond death as I have already died.  But the body keeps going so I always have things to do.

No, I told you my age so that you understand that I have lived for a while, had my own real life experiences, learned from them, and established my own personal philosophy of life.

Failed?  You see nothing.

I lost religion in my teen years.  I started reading Nietzsche in my mid forties.  And then Daoism a couple years later.

I have already lived what you still have to go through.  You will find your own path eventually.  And if you need a god to lend support that is fine too.

And instead of trying to lead me down paths you want to travel, why not speak about how your present path has helped you in your real world life?

Edited by Marblehead

1 minute ago, Gunther said:

I am convinced that conciousness cannot mysteriously be a by product of matter. 

But it makes no difference really. Death is like deep sleep. Nobody home 😀😀

And you are convinced that life cannot emerge from non-living substances?

I don't know the mysteries of life.  I guess that is why they are called mysteries.

Sure, death could be viewed as a deep sleep from which we never wake up.  I suppose this is because there is no longer a living brain to wake up.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marblehead said:

And instead of trying to lead me down paths you want to travel, why not speak about how your present path has helped you in your real world life?

i can cultivate other persons life more better. So i don't need to live myself but feed on other persons experiences.

I have already lived what you still have to go through.  You will find your own path eventually.  And if you need a god to lend support that is fine too.

ok,

you been pretty useful so far.

• Like 1

Failed?  You see nothing.

i need you to keep on protecting yourself and never let your guards down, so i can keep on trying it will piss me off and that's what i need experience.

• Like 1

You did good Allinone.  And you are remaining consistent with what you are talking about.

it was promising of you, i actually felt good, but its my fault of still clinging to goodness. So i remove good impression and then read the sentence. It requires me to do two steps whilst one is focus on emptiness, that means i need keep good feeling away from visual space when reading and do it so long that i get a other meaning to this sensation by arising sensation.

---

but for now its just i don't feel anything after i emptied the feeling(that includes i actually saw and felt the change in space and also sensation in head, it felt nice[electrical] when i noticed i clung to goodness feeling what i got attached by first time reading your reply to me).

That means no arising sensation will come now with this time, i assume since i don't feel urge to defeat you or make a opposite structure, like in game tetris. Right, i created that form with my first todays reply, that's why.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1