wenwu

MCO have you opened it, how did you know

1 hour ago, oak said:

Well, the guy was with pneumonia, syphilis, gonorreha and a dysfunctioning liver and got out of it. If you want to read a sample of his biography https://books.google.pt/books?id=dEQNQrBe_7QC&pg=PA35&dq=TT+Liang&hl=pt-PT&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdtYKKqMPXAhXEOhQKHQDVCtUQ6AEIPTAD#v=onepage&q=TT Liang&f=false

I consider T.T. Liang as someone far from being a saint but as you pointed out, a very inspirational person for those who start late. You may like this youtube video too

I'm not here to defend MCO practices but can say that I've experienced it some years ago for some time. That flow of energy throughout the body releaved me many times of all kinds of physical disconfort such us pains and extreme exaustion. Does it prolongue your lifespan? Well, health depends of too many factors, including karmic ones.

thanks for the booklink, it does inspire me

• Like 1

On 02/11/2017 at 10:18 AM, Spotless said:

In my case when it became prominent it was in conjunction with all sorts of large energetic changes - expansions etc.

The MCO became very strong and quite large - the energy channel grew to at least an oval with an expanse (thickness of the channel) of 8+ inches and at one point the energy from that channel sprayed out several feet. I walked around with this for days (weeks) and it was something that at any point if I put my attention on it it became very intense.

So are you saying the ren and du channels are like an aura (as in it doesn’t follow the shape of he body?)? I thought they were something quite fixed in the body, like a special kind of nerve that follows the shape of the body because that’s how diagrams in books show it.

On 4/17/2018 at 9:46 PM, Phoenix3 said:

So are you saying the ren and du channels are like an aura (as in it doesn’t follow the shape of he body?)? I thought they were something quite fixed in the body, like a special kind of nerve that follows the shape of the body because that’s how diagrams in books show it.

The ren-du channels are energy channels somewhat like a nerve but far less encumbered. They are quite faint overall in most humans compared with what in general nearly everything can become.

At some point if grace and practice come to certain levels the channels expand exponentially for a time - many things may occur in this 

They will be sustained in this incredible energy for some time and then they will change entirely and appear to fade.

If progress continues many energetic changes will take place that will not fade or become incorporated so as to feel as though they have dissapeared. All of this happened to me post Awakening. 

I only bring up the post Awakening for the following :

The energies I am talking about are on par with massive kundalini arising - fully sustained - it is not possible to tell in words what this is like - it would appear absurd and inflated.

Progess in this is not possible at a certain point without the removal of traits that will dissipate energy and also those that Will deviate in such energies. In the burning away of some ot these traits certain practices can result in "steam" coming from the top of a students head. 

Much of the "mythology" surrounding Qi Gong is not myth but the practice and even the teaching has been "lost".

I have never approached it from its healing abilities nor from its "power" enabling - it came to be my practice and I realized it was to break up residual patterns and habituations.

In breaking up held patterns and habituations - natural pathways are nurtured and regained and new forms emerge and are incorporated again and again into ever unfolding light that is beyond words entirely. The accuracy of ancient manuscripts is perfect - but cannot be understood until arrive at - such as seeing a dotted line in an energy chart - it is the drawing of an alternating current, not simply the drawer deciding to put a dotted line in there.

Many practices do not do fundamental and essential parts of the postures correctly - this is extremely true of teaching in the West.

The head is not turned enough, the arms are too far forward when raised, the breath is not constantly directed to the lower dan tien, the feet and leg channels are not attended to and the general workings within the head are for the most part almost completely skipped over and assumed incorporated when they are clearly unaware of an entire once integrated part of general Qi Gong.that is now for the most part entirely lost.

But even in this the student will advance and can easily "go far beyond their teaching" if given patience and diligent practice and beginners mind. If you think you know what is next you do not have beginners mind - you have belief - it is the death of good progress.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2