Mal

Description of Kunlun level 1

Kunlun level 1 on the net  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kunlun level 1 be available on the net

• Yes
    • No

I would say no.

I asked Max about showing people the Kunlun practice and he said no.

Also, I think I remember Mantra saying the book carries it's own transmission.

The book is $15. It's not like they are charging people thousands of dollars for the information.

Cameron

Level 1 is or should be nothing in all reality. Its the first stage! How many stages are there? Much more then one, at least 3. How many people have gotten to all of them? The more free information you get the more you will get people attracted. If it really is a good experience. On top of that if level one seems to be hard for so many people... which from discriptions from other people it does, then you would think even more people would come to max even pay max just to learn this stuff. Right? Please say so if you don't agree. I would be interested in why you disagree. Maybe something i missed and didn't realize. (now don't get me wrong i'm not trying to act as a authority on the matter, but just try and understand what i mean from my point of view, i even look at the opposite of what i'm thinking and compare it)

I know i would be bought by level 1 if i found it really that hard. If i found it to easy getting from stage one to three wouldn't that difficult therefore i wouldn't search to pay more money right? Honestly is my thinking correct or incorrect? I'm just thinking in mathematically what do you guys think?

Edited by WhiteTiger

I think you cant stop people from making PDF files or sharing this information verbally or physcially this is the whole problem with coming out into the public with your information it will get bastardize unfortunately!

Maybe Max should at seminars hold transmission and have a private 1 hr or whatever for those that wish to teach Kunlun under his tree?

WYG

It's not like they are charging people thousands of dollars for the information.

Exactly, that's what makes me think that there is no interest in making money, it's too cheap (Really don't know where this $$$ impression comes from) But then you have actually spoken to Max, I'm still waiting :) Perhaps 1,000's of people reading this on the net is not what he wants. He did say once that there was a reason this was always transmitted in person, the teacher can see the level of the student.

The more free information you get the more you will get people attracted. If it really is a good experience.

That is the way I think too.

I think you cant stop people from making PDF files or sharing this information verbally or physcially

Exactly, which is why I'm sort of happy that you posted it (sorry Chris) as it is going to get out there in dribs and drabs. Would it not be better to have an official version, easly available? (o.k. the book is pretty easy to get a hold of). Perhaps this is another vote for the proposed kunlun site .

And I'm not saying that people should learn kunlun by watching what we do or what we describe!! We have all seen kung fu students "teaching" others techniques that they have just learn in the last few months, always ammusing :)

BUT this is the question that everyone seems to miss, doesn't Max encourage this in the book on page 94 with "This method is freely available to everyone"

Edit page 95 "This book is a gift for the world. Please share this knowledge freely."

Bullshit!!

:D not real helpfull star.

But it's a good point (Cam's) like what Mantra was getting at (I think) The book gives you all the information you need to go out by yourself and do kunlun. Max said in a lecture all you really need it yourself (not an exact quote)

It's $15 man.

Probably the info will get out at some point on the web.

Just respecting what the people who wrote it and going to the trouble to do these workshops said man.

Back at home, found my quote page 95 "This book is a gift for the world. Please share this knowledge freely."

Time to actually feel some bliss :D well after Tai chi and Kung Fu and walking and more Tai Chi.

haha life is such fun cool fun :P

Guest winpro07

Let people find thier way to a seminar, and have the real experience of this. Let them feel thier way. Posting negatives about things we have no experience with is harmful to those on thier way. 2% of what i have been through since begining three months ago far outweighs all the benefit, and change of over 20 years of prior practice. Beginners mind is what the people who 'openup' right away have, and that those like my self had less of from all those years of experience. All those prior experiences seemed then nothing in the light of what KunLun really is. Can i transmitt this to you? the one thing in my way was the one thing i could really do without.....Why not open up?

Perhaps 1,000's of people reading this on the net is not what he wants. He did say once that there was a reason this was always transmitted in person, the teacher can see the level of the student.

That is the way I think too.

BUT this is the question that everyone seems to miss, doesn't Max encourage this in the book on page 94 with "This method is freely available to everyone"

Edit page 95 "This book is a gift for the world. Please share this knowledge freely."

Edited by winpro07

So then share the BOOK. Send the copy to someone you want to share it with. PDF's are COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. No matter how you look at it. That is ILLEGAL. Like ripping off music from the internet. Have some respect for Max. Don't steal.

Bullshit!!

Your attitude reveals your aptitude.

Edited by dakini

Guest winpro07

Right on Sister!

Your attitude reveals your aptitude.

Honestly I think some good wisdom would be to try something once. The more you expand while making it your own will teach you to understand the purpose of the technique or thing your expanding. You can then choose to do whatever you like with it. Feel free to think whatever you want with it. But more importantly the knocking of Kunlun or anything else is really pointless in my opinion. You can only really know untill you tried it. But honestly how much money does it require you to give out to try it? I truly believe 100% all martial art schools should give you your first class free. My old school gave you first class free... later changed it to first two classes free. and later changed it, to first week free. Attending one subject (the one they urged you to go to met four times a week) if you were to make time to go there for 4 times a week you could easily got to understand something without any money you had to pay!

So number one problem i see is how much money to i have to fork over.

Bullshit!!

Hello Star Jumper.

Have you tried the K book and found that it did not let you receive the transmission,

or have you found that no book ever carried a transmission, and thus you have generalised to say that no book can carry a transmission.

Honestly curious.

(and no, I am not practicing Kunlun,

I am not aiming to practice Kunlun.

I just read some of K. posts because lately the community seems to be hacked by this school)

Pietro

So for 15 dollars you can buy the most best kept secret, lifting the heels off the ground during seated meditation?! Now that the secret is out what makes you think many wont use it to better there own practice if its the SECRET?

I would like to here something from Jenny Lamb about all this and her practice, does anyone train with her?

Also has anyone gone to ask Andrew Lum (mao shan teacher of MAX) how long he learnt and what he learnt from him? I think his name is andrew lum forgive me if im wrong!!

And i think its been posted before that MAX claims he studied and healed the Daili Lamas teacher or learnt tibetan thunder breathing from a high level Ripoche>? But that same Lama never heard of or said he taught MAX???

Any comment?

WYG

So for 15 dollars you can buy the most best kept secret, lifting the heels off the ground during seated meditation?! Now that the secret is out what makes you think many wont use it to better there own practice if its the SECRET?

I would like to here something from Jenny Lamb about all this and her practice, does anyone train with her?

Also has anyone gone to ask Andrew Lum (mao shan teacher of MAX) how long he learnt and what he learnt from him? I think his name is andrew lum forgive me if im wrong!!

And i think its been posted before that MAX claims he studied and healed the Daili Lamas teacher or learnt tibetan thunder breathing from a high level Ripoche>? But that same Lama never heard of or said he taught MAX???

Any comment?

WYG

OMG, man... give it a break: please. :lol:

what makes you so obsesssed? I don't get it.

I see now what can happen with hodge-poges. Clearly the sincere seeker needs enough information to get them started, answering possible questions, addressing possible pitfalls and dispelling misconceptions. The book does that perfectly (and it's not even a $30 book :) )

(said the stupid beginner [me]) {NOTE: I find kunlun increases my mood fluctuations, this is one of my cranky days}

Well at least I noticed I was being stupid, just after the gun, again. Been a lot of "almost" recently. I wonder if that means I'm getting better or worse. Am I going a bit weird, posting poll's and vacillating opinions :blink: ?!?

Sign in to follow this