Fool

[HELP NEEDED] A Dangerous Story - Don't Make This Terrible Mistake Like I Did!

On 10/4/2017 at 7:42 PM, Limahong said:

Please take a look and FEEL the serene moment.

On 10/4/2017 at 7:42 AM, Limahong said:

Please embrace the TAO going forward.

Hi Feel,

No news from you = good news for me.

Further silence from you is an affirmation of the above equation.

A good weekend.

- LimA

Fool has a sincere and serious request if you are told your information is not useful then stop posting.

Retention, holding back, stopping all goes against the Tao. If anyone advocates such practice they are lost and believe Jing is a physical substance. They do not understand the classic text. When the "turtle goes back into its shell" it is a natural event and sex is no longer required.. To fight biological functions of a healthy young male for the sake of cultivating or stop loss of jing they are the ones that are real fools. 

The whole mind thing is ridiculous. Fool seeks a pro active physical function to heal himself . I wish I could help but being taught by advanced Masters the warning of such things have kept me away from strange illnesses.

Fool, thank you for posting your warning of such practices it will be helpful for those who can hear.

7 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Fxxl has a sincere and serious request if you are told your information is not useful then stop posting.

Hi Wu Ming Jen,

Unfortunately you have missed my point. Why?

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

Further silence from you is an affirmation of the above equation.

Silence.

- LimA

its definetly only supposed to be used for emergencies.

im a girl but my boyfriend who is also a taoist did this once when i was giving him head and i felt his sack in my hand do something crazy. veins and things that feel like veins all inflated and he said "ahh" in pain. after that, his balls were super painful and sensitive to the slightest touch. he had to support his nuts with his hand while walking.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mia said:

its definetly only supposed to be used for emergencies.

im a girl but my boyfriend who is also a taoist did this once when i was giving him head and i felt his sack in my hand do something crazy. veins and things that feel like veins all inflated and he said "ahh" in pain. after that, his balls were super painful and sensitive to the slightest touch. he had to support his nuts with his hand while walking.

sounds like deliberate blue balls. but is blue balls exactly?

i should start a topic on that

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Fool has a sincere and serious request if you are told your information is not useful then stop posting.

Retention, holding back, stopping all goes against the Tao. If anyone advocates such practice they are lost and believe Jing is a physical substance. They do not understand the classic text. When the "turtle goes back into its shell" it is a natural event and sex is no longer required.. To fight biological functions of a healthy young male for the sake of cultivating or stop loss of jing they are the ones that are real fools. 

The whole mind thing is ridiculous. Fool seeks a pro active physical function to heal himself . I wish I could help but being taught by advanced Masters the warning of such things have kept me away from strange illnesses.

Fool, thank you for posting your warning of such practices it will be helpful for those who can hear.

Your post has truth in it,

I succeeded into next challenge of not using that point. So i can say that point is not the end, there is more to it. So its like a decision to never use that point no matter of what, one time fail but then 14151 head bang against wall and no more fails.

i guess you don't want to go full retard like me tilting to the other side.

If you not retain, then you are doing something naughty, so to retain is not doing naughty.

3 hours ago, Mia said:

its definetly ........

fyi i got satisfaction from reading your graphic description.

• Like 1

I farted, pretty raw smell but delicious. Can't wait what kind of suffering i will receive. Of course dejavu moment too. I think its not first time to go nuts- or i rather say into nuts.

On 10/8/2017 at 2:49 AM, Wu Ming Jen said:

What is your point? Why do you not explain the missed point for clarification?

LimA said: Silence

On 10/8/2017 at 3:05 AM, Wu Ming Jen said:

I get it !! no point what so ever. So I did not miss the point Thanks for clarifying.

LimA said: Silence

On 10/8/2017 at 3:16 AM, Wu Ming Jen said:

That's helpful, good job and good night moon

Hi Feel,

If silence works for you, keep at it; and the rest will be silent.

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.