Jeff

Levels of conscious mind residing...

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Hey !    I want in too !  

Image result for No Homers Club Text

You just wrote a neat post about how you have found belonging, happiness and contentment, and you STILL want in??!!

You're such a fickle nickle :P

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Wow !  That's a question !    Being eclectic I have had many spiritual experiences of different types so they are hard to compare  eg .   A  vision when I was young  that totally zapped me, in , as they say 'broad daylight' , and interacted and penetrated me and effected my whole life and is something I can still draw on and communicate with today,   Sitting in the middle of the  'architectural sound' space in the Sydney  Bahai temple and hearing various scripture recited  then watching and hearing a Persian man chanting in Fasi and being aware of  how the place was acoustically designed and hearing it   ( the chanter is in the centre under a huge dome, the words go up , echo off the  inside of the dome, come down hit the floor and spread out through the 9 doors and directions into the world ...  and seeing tears running down peoples cheeks as they heard it  ( not tripping, by the way    :lol: )  .....    Experiencing connections with people, self and land and other energies via contact with it  via help from Aboriginal shamanic teacher  ( a shamanic system without the use of drugs, by the way ) , and living with those people- totally 'dirty in the earth'  spiritual  :) . Then there was the ritual work, some of that was a 'gas' !  I had some amazing visionary stuff doing Enochian work (without drugs , by the way ) , Also experiences  with little kids  growing up and helping them do it, for me those have been very spiritual .  Love  experiences and relationship,   etc   ,  Even working with refugees and at times torture victims ,,,, sometimes a very spiritual experience ... although at times it felt like my heart was being torn out .    Several near death experiences of my own .  That really helped.

I suppose now, they are deeper yet simpler and more long lasting. Its hard to describe but just waking up each day and experiencing another day of life  ( after looking at so much death, including my own, and being given another chance , more than once ) .

The early LSD experiences were different, it was like pulling the false covering off things, including myself, deep realisations and insights , but also funtastical stuff like watching the pixies play on the lawn and throw handfuls of sparkle dust at each other. Once I took 300 mcg of pure  clear light, meditated for a while, did some rad breathing cycles and  then did a Buddhist 'destruction meditation' (instead of visualising my own corpse, since I had experience with it in my hospital work at the time, I visualised going to my own autopsy )  boy was that effective on LSD !    The last time I had psychadelics was gold top mushrooms , I knew it was going to be my last experience so I asked for a good one, did the right  prep, etc .  I was wondering what would happen as I had already 'cleared' a lot of the other stuff, the preliminary destruction and rebirth stuff, and wanted to go further ... wow !  I did .

This is getting a bit long so I better stop.   Now, its more mellowed out, simply just life ( and being in a nice place helps a lot ... both internally and externally )   does it, but that has a lot to do with all the work done previously .  I feel I have been successful as I am happy  with my simple life  (as far as externals , needs, possessions, etc . go ) ,  satisfied and live in a simple and fulfilled joy,  I found my purpose and life work and was able to enact it, that brings a LOT of happiness and satisfaction .

So, its a little hard to compare, but I hope the above gave you an idea about it .

Thank you again very much for sharing.  I appreciate it.  You said above with the gold top mushrooms, that you knew it was going to be your last experience, so you wanted a good one.  How (or Why) did you know it was going to be your last psychedelic experience?

NOUN: your homeboy or friend of understanding.
person 1. whats up nickle? 
person 2. chillin, chillin. you?

Urb Dic
  • Like 1

Hey !    I want in too !  

Image result for No Homers Club Text

Is this CT's private party, or is everyone invited?

9 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Is this CT's private party, or is everyone invited?

huh? My party? You're the one handing out the invites, remember? :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dwai said:

Of course :) 

I just felt the temperature rising and thought I'd inquire about the well being of all participants...thats all. :)

I think the issue here is one of nomenclature .

Surely this person and his group or whoever they are follow some system of  navigation through levels of  conscious mind ? I gave a few examples of  the systems I am familiar with   and their terms .  I am not as familiar with Vedic and Buddhist maps and terms.

But if I had such an experience or was in a system where someone had such experience and wanted to communicate it I would use those terms ... not vague New Age terms of astral like stuff and 'formless realms' .   If this was  Daoism , would not that have its own system, maps and terms as well  ?   Why not use them ?    Unless this system is some vague  New Age or Anthroposophical  system that uses such vague terms already . 

We saw a  technical  'level of consciousness' term used a few pages back, and I highlighted it and put the wiki definition up .

Why not use the terms and mapping of the system involved , that's what I want to know.

If I was claiming to someone that I fixed an electrical problem and I said   " the sparky glowing thing got connected to the black thing with all the thin long metal bits coming out ... "     .

Or is this  group so secret it cant reveal its  system or terms  so has to use a collection of vague words to announce achievements to us    ?   B)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Apech said:

If you post something enigmatic in General Discussion people are going to ask questions for clarification - that's only natural.

well ,  5 pages later and I still see no clarification  of the first post , regardless of all the questions asked .

1 minute ago, C T said:

huh? My party? You're the one handing out the invites, remember? :D

Thought you said something about seeing or promising invitations to someone back a few posts. :) 

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Thought you said something about seeing or promising invitations to someone back a few posts. :) 

Yup. I had a vision of you extending an invite to the new member to taste your idea of light. 

But it has not happened yet. Not as consistent as i imagined you to be, Jeff. Its a good thing though

6 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

To some people chi is gibberish is it not?

Kinda the same thing here with you is the way I see it.

The difference is . if I say   " I used Chi "  (or any other term )  and you asked me  "What the hell you talking about ? "

I could answer you without using vague and obscure terms, and getting uptight and defensive .  OR I could find shared terms of reference and explain it to you more technically

If I answered and said    "chi stuff sorta astral like from higher planes  "  ... well, that might satisfy some ... but certainly not me , and I would expect to be asked to explain myself .

And I thought many people  here , especially long timers ,  were rather experienced in this stuff and its terms, from a few traditions . . . .    ?   :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I think the issue here is one of nomenclature .

Surely this person and his group or whoever they are follow some system of  navigation through levels of  conscious mind ? I gave a few examples of  the systems I am familiar with   and their terms .  I am not as familiar with Vedic and Buddhist maps and terms.

No need to worry about the OP person. Since it is my "statement" I am happy to discuss.  Also, I have already offered to go through such a mapping discussion.

But if I had such an experience or was in a system where someone had such experience and wanted to communicate it I would use those terms ... not vague New Age terms of astral like stuff and 'formless realms' .   If this was  Daoism , would not that have its own system, maps and terms as well  ?   Why not use them ?    Unless this system is some vague  New Age or Anthroposophical  system that uses such vague terms already . 

I have many terms that I can use.  As mentioned above, feel free to pick a tradition or starting point.  But the challenge here is that we are talking about stuff way beyond anything in a book.

We saw a  technical  'level of consciousness' term used a few pages back, and I highlighted it and put the wiki definition up .

Why not use the terms and mapping of the system involved , that's what I want to know.

If I was claiming to someone that I fixed an electrical problem and I said   " the sparky glowing thing got connected to the black thing with all the thin long metal bits coming out ... "     .

Or is this  group so secret it cant reveal its  system or terms  so has to use a collection of vague words to announce achievements to us    ?   B)

No secret group. I have made endless posts on this stuff. Additionally, have hosted many Q&A threads in the past.

4 minutes ago, C T said:

Yup. I had a vision of you extending an invite to the new member to taste your idea of light. 

But it has not happened yet. Not as consistent as i imagined you to be, Jeff. Its a good thing though

Ahh... So you have a private group that tracks and watches/visions of my group. Didn't know I was so popular... :D

But since it seems so important to you... Happy to invite any and all to my party! :)

5 hours ago, johndoe2012 said:

My sensing says the person mentioned has not reached avatar level yet. Eg like Mother Meera, Amma, Merlin etc. 

So more work to do, but close. 

Response 1 . ; What is   'avatar level '     .  Is it a level of consciousness in some system .... a video game , a 'lowmort' ...  some concept in your mind  ... what ?! 

Response 2 ;  Ohh !  Avatar level  !   Cool man !     Yeah my 'sensing' feels he is not at 'avatar level' either . 

Response 3  ;  ....

Image result for Jackie Chan wtf you taking about !

Response 4 :    Merlin was an 'incarnate divine teacher'  ? !     Merlin who  ?  :huh:

Edited by Nungali

some of us must be so long in the tooth that we no longer possess jaw-dropping capabilities (since the jaw is perpetually jarred open by the long tooth) at some of the 'answers' you have given in the past -- maybe thats why no light bulb moments occurred. Nungali might have the right tool to file the overgrown fang. Nungali?

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

To all - I am in no way saying that the person is an Avatar of any type.  Even the concept of an Avatar in general does not fit with what I was attempting to portray.

Then, portray it using  

more accurate terms

( see ... you even got peeps guessing now . )

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Ahh... So you have a private group that tracks and watches/visions of my group. Didn't know I was so popular... :D

But since it seems so important to you... Happy to invite any and all to my party! :)

For heavens sake, where did I indicate such covert (even creepy) behaviour? And what private group? I have no need for faceless bondings with anyone. 

1 hour ago, C T said:

You just wrote a neat post about how you have found belonging, happiness and contentment, and you STILL want in??!!

You're such a fickle nickle :P

:D  

Yeah but there is a hint of some secret group going on here that the rest of don't know nothin about   !   

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Thank you again very much for sharing.  I appreciate it.  You said above with the gold top mushrooms, that you knew it was going to be your last experience, so you wanted a good one.  How (or Why) did you know it was going to be your last psychedelic experience?

As I said, pure LSD source was gone, years before.  I had the occasional mushroom when I moved here out of the city (30 years back) . Mushrooms,  like the brew mentioned earlier, are a composition of substances and each shroom can be different from another and can change due to a variety of circumstances.  They also have substances that can cause different effects. Back then I  developed liver problems, and I asked my doc (also a TCM doc ) about taking them. He said it was probably okay, but would not recommend it , especially more than a few times.  I wanted to work on improving my health so decided not to do it anymore.   It was a choice I made to have one more, to see what would happen   after all the experiences I had accrued more recently.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Yeah but there is a hint of some secret group going on here that the rest of don't know nothin about   !   

Yes, there is definitely a sense of some kind of recruitment drive happening here on TDB alright. 

A bit silly, considering the unavoidable online anonymity, and potential dangers that can arise from that. 

Can easily amplify unstable mindsets.

• Like 1

Yes, you must be right... pretty scary stuff. :)

As I said, pure LSD source was gone, years before.  I had the occasional mushroom when I moved here out of the city (30 years back) . Mushrooms,  like the brew mentioned earlier, are a composition of substances and each shroom can be different from another and can change due to a variety of circumstances.  They also have substances that can cause different effects. Back then I  developed liver problems, and I asked my doc (also a TCM doc ) about taking them. He said it was probably okay, but would not recommend it , especially more than a few times.  I wanted to work on improving my health so decided not to do it anymore.   It was a choice I made to have one more, to see what would happen   after all the experiences I had accrued more recently.

Thanks. Helpful hearing about your shift in practices over time. Hopefully, your liver has not continued to give you any problems.

4 minutes ago, C T said:

Yes, there is definitely a sense of some kind of recruitment drive happening here on TDB alright. 

A bit silly, considering the unavoidable online anonymity, and potential dangers that can arise from that. 

Can easily amplify unstable mindsets.

There is no recruitment drive, but definitely open sharing. Also, there has never been any charging of fees or asking for donations with any of the things I have ever participated in. People use and like the practices or they don’t. No big deal.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jeff said:

No need to worry about the OP person. Since it is my "statement" I am happy to discuss.  Also, I have already offered to go through such a mapping discussion.

Yes, I meant to respond to that and I sorta did above ... but see below ;

I have many terms that I can use.  As mentioned above, feel free to pick a tradition or starting point.  But the challenge here is that we are talking about stuff way beyond anything in a book.

It doesn't have to be from a book, I said a 'tradition' and one with recognisable terms . As I said , you or this person must have some tradition , so use those terms and explain it . Simple .

There is little point in me imposing some other tradition on it and asking you to use those terms .

Although you appear to be polite helpful and understanding , it still seems that this is going in circles .  Or is being obscured ... or  evaded or   something .

No secret group. I have made endless posts on this stuff. Additionally, have hosted many Q&A threads in the past.

31 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Then, portray it using  

more accurate terms

( see ... you even got peeps guessing now . )

Ok, when I get a chance I will take another look at your earlier posted stuff and see if I can use that as a basis. If not, will look for something to try to keep it simple.

• Like 1