Sign in to follow this  
kenobi

Exorcism

5 hours ago, Hancock said:

Much appreciated.

Your appreciation is appreciated, and thanks to the thankers.

Just to make it completely clear, it is Master Ni's version that should be used for the practices I am suggesting. In about mid 2009 I obtained a Chinese version and set about to answer some of the questions that the differences between the two translations raised, part of it is simply the fact that the invocation consists of four character statements, and thus the person translating it has to read into these four characters a great deal in order to make it into comprehensible English, but of the two Lagerway's is generally more literal which is understandable because he is an academic writing for a scholarly audience, Master Ni on the other hand is writing for his students and other interested parties and needs to provide something that is for people of unknown skills and backgrounds. I provided Lagerwey's version to let people realize that this invocation is potentially very powerful because even though Master Ni's version is not as literal as Lagerwey's, it is still connected to the original, and for this practice approaching it through the Heavenly Lord Taiyi, it will be even more effective, because the Heavenly Lord Taiyi will make sure it makes the necessary connections and is effective without being dangerous. In Chinese the character for this type of text is (zhòu), which I prefer to translate as "incantation", and this incantation turns out to be one of the most important in Ritual Daoism, and shows up in many places. Lagerwey's translation is part of his discussion of a performance of the Rite of Cosmic Renewal, one of the most important Rites of Ritual Daoism. Another authority Master Javewu, lists it among a set of Eight basic incantations, he calls them Mantras, which in his tradition are essential to the practice of his tradition.  The link given in his name above will take you to the Chinese text and you can find these Eight Essentials listed down among the comments and notes.

Starting out as I said in my earlier post one does the Mantra to the Heavenly Lord Taiyi and then finishes the last repetition this way:

Heavenly Lord Taiyi who rescues from distress,

Bless, Heal and Protect me,

Help me to realize my Heavenly Nature,

To transform my earthly existence.

Bless my performance of the following invocation,

That it may be safe, powerful and effective,

And Protect me from evil influences,

Open my understanding to its deepest meaning

to further my self-realization.

And then one repeats the Golden Light Invocation:

The mysterious origin of Heaven and Earth

is the source of pure energy.

With this energy I can rectify the imbalances

and communicate with the entirety.

Within and without the three spheres of the universe,

only the Tao is most revered

From the Tao I receive the subtle Golden Light

to envelop and protect my body and soul

It is so subtle that it cannot be seen or heard.

The subtle Golden Light permeates Heaven, earth and me.

It nourishes and educates all life.

I touch this Heavenly invocation with deepest sincerity. (Changing touch to feel if you want)

All spiritual beings gladly guard me.

All high deities of the five Directions

come to assist me.

All the Divine Immortals kindly accept me.

The Golden Light enables me to transcend

all worldly troubles.

I am given power over all evil forces

The enlightenment comes from the Divine immortals

like thunder breaking the dark clouds.

They inspire my clear wisdom to see through all things

that are obstacles in my way.

My upright chi is shining and active. -

May the Jade Marrow of Heaven fill my bones.

May the holy medicine of immortality grow within me.

May the spiritual resources always reach me.

I truly know the holy medicine of immortality

is colorless and flavorless.

After 10,000 repetitions of this invocation,

the wonderful secrets of all supernatural Beings

become self evident to me.

From the Jade Emperor, the Everlasting One of

the Universe. may his Golden Light descend

and guide me.

at least ten times and up to forty-nine. Breath Golden Light into your Lower Dan and then let it radiate out so it envelopes your whole body and extends some distance beyond it.

This is the preliminary meditation/recitation practice, I will probably say more about this, but I am going to do some posts on necessary background, which will explain the cosmology that exists in the background of these practices and others that have been mentioned in this thread, such as Baqua mirrors, baths and other things and explain why such things work and why it is not reducible to just “energy”, whatever “energy” means. After that, I will explain a little about why we are starting with these practices and what they have to do with exorcism.

• Like 5

After performing the exorcism, I keep seeing two dark wisps of smoke like things that sometime take shape around my bathroom area. 

I've cleansed the house an put salt rocks in the Windows to absorb negative energies, I could tell the difference but it seems like not all the stuff is gone. Because I still feel the negative, though it's greatly reduced. Also I hear things move on their own an I yell quit it, an they fall to the ground. Other than that this phenomena seems tame, but I'm still trying to get rid of them.

Any more advice?

9 hours ago, Hancock said:

After performing the exorcism, I keep seeing two dark wisps of smoke like things that sometime take shape around my bathroom area. 

I've cleansed the house an put salt rocks in the Windows to absorb negative energies, I could tell the difference but it seems like not all the stuff is gone. Because I still feel the negative, though it's greatly reduced. Also I hear things move on their own an I yell quit it, an they fall to the ground. Other than that this phenomena seems tame, but I'm still trying to get rid of them.

Any more advice?

Oh, I have boatloads more advice, and there will be more here, but in order to post what I have so far, which to think through and organize takes a lot more time than it does to read, I have had to put off doing my own personal things, and my Mod duties here on The Dao Bums, and I am trying to catch up on both as well as to organize what else I intend to post here.  I had intended to post some necessary background to these things which will help in practice, but since you have an immediate need for further advice, I will concentrate on that and post something shortly, hopefully within the next 24 hours.

I am glad to hear that what I have posted so far seems to be helping with your situation.

ZYD

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

Oh, I have boatloads more advice, and there will be more here, but in order to post what I have so far, which to think through and organize takes a lot more time than it does to read, I have had to put off doing my own personal things, and my Mod duties here on The Dao Bums, and I am trying to catch up on both as well as to organize what else I intend to post here.  I had intended to post some necessary background to these things which will help in practice, but since you have an immediate need for further advice, I will concentrate on that and post something shortly, hopefully within the next 24 hours.

I am glad to hear that what I have posted so far seems to be helping with your situation.

ZYD

Just do what you can bud. Thanks

On 8/27/2017 at 3:00 AM, Hancock said:

After performing the exorcism, I keep seeing two dark wisps of smoke like things that sometime take shape around my bathroom area

Any more advice?  (Emphasis added, ZYD)

two dark wisps of smoke like things that sometime take shape around my bathroom area: This doesn't surprise me as bathrooms have long been considered trouble spots because of their connections with and to the underworld and decay, indeed in the large urban areas in which most of us live the only naturally occurring nature spirits are what, since I read this in the late 60s:

sewer_snoids.jpg

I have called "sewer snoids".  When the energy is bad, these guys will come up and cause problems, indeed sometimes they are specifically called upon to cause problems, or can show up when magic has been poorly performed and gone awry.

To get back to exorcism, here is just some of my further advice:

I want to first introduce two fundamental concepts that are useful to understanding the practices I am about to explain. These are practices of Natural Magic as it was traditionally called in the West and these things are very much misunderstood by the modern person when they first approach them. Natural Magic deals with the properties of natural things, such as herbs and stones that can be used for magical purposes and the fact that Professor Johnson has a whole book in his Daoist Magic series, Daoist Mineral, Plant and Animal Magic shows that it is important in Daoist Magic also. The first of these concepts is:

, : texture / grain (of wood) / inner essence / intrinsic order / reason / logic / truth / science / natural science (esp. physics) / to manage / to pay attention to / to run (affairs) / to handle / to put in order / to tidy up

and this corresponds to the Western concept of “Form”, and is the basis for the possible usefulness of natural preparations in magic. I will explain more of this in another post, for now I want to get to the recommended procedure which involves the use of the lǐ, or inner essences of salt, vinegar, lemon and sandalwood.

The easiest way to use these is to add a little vinegar, salt, lemon oil and sandalwood oil to purified or preferably spring water, and then starting as I specified before, reciting the first invocation to the Heavenly Lord Taiyi and the Golden Light Invocation and follow it with this:

Heavenly Lord Taiyi who rescues from distress,

Bless, Heal and Protect me,

Help me to realize my Heavenly Nature,

To transform my Earthly Existence.

Bless this liquid made from precious natural treasures,

Unify and bring together into an effective treasure

The inner essences of Water, Vinegar, Salt, Lemon and Sandalwood

Into an efficacious tool of cleansing and purification.

With Vinegar dissolve all evil aggregates,

With water carry away all evil phantoms,

With Salt keep the forces of corruption far away,

With Lemon spread light and happiness to fill my house

With Sandalwood establish a firm base for happiness and success,

Let my home be as much like your Eastern Paradise,

As can be realized here on Earth,

That I may realize the fullness of my human potential.

In happiness peace and quiet.

Repeating it over your soon to be magic water several times until it feels strongly “charged”. This is a process of making something Magically Efficacious, or as the Chinese say:

, líng: quick / alert / efficacious / effective / to come true / spirit / departed soul / coffin

Something being spiritually effective, or ling, is the difference between an effective tool of exorcism and salad dressing, though it is also possible to make magically efficacious salad dressing.

Notice that in the invocation above I have emphasized both of today's Daoist magic vocabulary words and one use, efficacious treasure, or líng bǎo is an important concept about which I will have more to say.

This magically effective liquid can be sprinkled around the house, used to wipe off surfaces and even as an ingredient to bath water to clear up ones own aura.

If you don't have sandalwood or lemon oil laying around then ground sandalwood and lemon peel can be used by making a tea of them. First you bring water to a boil, then turn to a simmer and add the sandalwood an let it simmer for not more than a minute, turn off the heat and add lemon zest or shavings from the skin of a lemon, dried lemon peel will also do, but you don't want to boil it otherwise the lemon scent will be boiled off, and you want that. Then add this to a mixture of water, salt and vinegar. I should be noted that only a small amount of vinegar is needed, no more than a tablespoon per gallon of water, because what is needed is the power of the inner essence, and not concentrated acetic acid, which could of course damage things, so for magical uses, a little goes a long way.

I hope that these instructions are clear enough and I will expand upon them if necessary.

ZYD

Edit: I realized after I had posted this that I left salt out of the invocation and it is important.  As it is written this is not material that I habitually use, but is based on sound principles and if followed, should produce good results, such as those I have seen time and time again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I've found out they are attracted to the area whenever I do any type of psychic or medium work. But they are also there because of a witch I'm dealing with removing her influence from my life. I'm trying to cleanse the area of them and her. Your posts are extremely helpful. Thank you ZYD

P.s. lol sewer snoids, initially I didn't mention the witch but then I figured you might have tips so I did.

Edited by Hancock

32 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

Ritual is useless without power. If one has power there is no need for ritual, it is simply dispensed.

Agreed. It's not just the rituals steps but the person doing it that adds effectiveness. A few posts back, ZYD mentioned that there's more to the stuff they're discussing, an it might be referencing exactly what you're saying flowing hands. good observation.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this