This is a form I'd like to start on a little know person in Chinese history called Mo Tzu. As my teacher has told me some story's about this man. I would like to focus more on his inner cultivation system here and remove some of its mystifying aspects. 

So Iam gonna get to the point so to say. This isn't a post for someone looking for history. It's more about what he understood and what we can do with what he understood. So Mo Tzu believed Chi descended from heaven entered our head then went to the dantien and back up the heart out to the world.

Mo Tzu developed a nei Gong system based on this idea. And he developed a mediation practice that could cultivate Qi in this manner. It was similar to other systems of the time but a bit different. Difference doesn't mean better. 

So this system Mo Tzu made requeriers meditation deep meditation. Just like all other real systems. Then when the practitioner had enough Qi he compresses it through a series of meditation practices and breath hold/ compacting. Now it may take the practitioner years to get to a deep meditative state where they have enough Qi to compact let alone be able to awaken themselves to feel this energy. Or with the right teacher they can learn in a few years. So a hundred d percent full is a western understanding of simply haveing enough Chi to compact. Then he does go further this guy named Mo Tzu. 

Well everyone he was a interesting guy an we don't know a lot about him unless you can read and write and speak ancient Chinese and understood nei Gong then unfortunately it's gonna be hard but I hope this helps to some extent. The word Pai means way So Mo Tzu way to inner cultivation was years of deep meditation to get in touch with qi. Then once you where in touch with qi and had enough of it you would naturally start to compact it and build more of that qi.  Then you would start to be able to make that qi move. And if you where in touch with Qi and could fell it and cultivate it you. You would be able to read what I just wrote and understand and be able to do Mo Tzu inner cultivation system. And use what I said to do exactly that.

Edited by X2471990
  • Like 2

The mohist were in the history of china were like the white lotus before the white lotus existed they were a group who helped the people battle against injustice. They had weapons, battle plans, engineers, and fighters.  It was the influence of the mohist that actually started the whole ideology of martial groups forming to help the people. 

What you know of as Mo Pai is actually one of the earliest forms of Wu Xian gong (Martial Immortal cultivation) systems.

There was a tradition in the temples to put high level alchemy into martial arts because martial artist cant be easily influenced to give the secrets of enlightenment to those who werent worthy.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2017 at 2:20 PM, X2471990 said:

This is a form I'd like to start on a little know person in Chinese history called Mo Tzu. As my teacher has told me some story's about this man. I would like to focus more on his inner cultivation system here and remove some of its mystifying aspects. 

So Iam gonna get to the point so to say. This isn't a post for someone looking for history. It's more about what he understood and what we can do with what he understood. So Mo Tzu believed Chi descended from heaven entered our head then went to the dantien and back up the heart out to the world.

Mo Tzu developed a nei Gong system based on this idea. And he developed a mediation practice that could cultivate Qi in this manner. It was similar to other systems of the time but a bit different. Difference doesn't mean better. 

So this system Mo Tzu made requeriers meditation deep meditation. Just like all other real systems. Then when the practitioner had enough Qi he compresses it through a series of meditation practices and breath hold/ compacting. Now it may take the practitioner years to get to a deep meditative state where they have enough Qi to compact let alone be able to awaken themselves to feel this energy. Or with the right teacher they can learn in a few years. So a hundred d percent full is a western understanding of simply haveing enough Chi to compact. Then he does go further this guy named Mo Tzu. 

Well everyone he was a interesting guy an we don't know a lot about him unless you can read and write and speak ancient Chinese and understood nei Gong then unfortunately it's gonna be hard but I hope this helps to some extent. The word Pai means way So Mo Tzu way to inner cultivation was years of deep meditation to get in touch with qi. Then once you where in touch with qi and had enough of it you would naturally start to compact it and build more of that qi.  Then you would start to be able to make that qi move. And if you where in touch with Qi and could fell it and cultivate it you. You would be able to read what I just wrote and understand and be able to do Mo Tzu inner cultivation system. And use what I said to do exactly that.

Wow that's cool. I read that an it helped me understand a lot about things. Thanks for sharing bro

14 hours ago, Purple Gold Qilin said:

The mohist were in the history of china were like the white lotus before the white lotus existed they were a group who helped the people battle against injustice. They had weapons, battle plans, engineers, and fighters.  It was the influence of the mohist that actually started the whole ideology of martial groups forming to help the people. 

What you know of as Mo Pai is actually one of the earliest forms of Wu Xian gong (Martial Immortal cultivation) systems.

There was a tradition in the temples to put high level alchemy into martial arts because martial artist cant be easily influenced to give the secrets of enlightenment to those who werent worthy.

Wow, informative. That tracks with what I'm learning.

On 2017-09-02 at 3:20 AM, dawei said:

Rather interesting that there are no comments.. as Mozi is the found of Mo Pai... 

Why go in to the old library to argue when there are soap boxes for free in the square? :D