Sign in to follow this  
sean

Lezlie wants a piggie

twoweekold.jpg

newspaper_7_pict1.jpg

Logo.jpg

I may have to put my foot down on this one, but damn they are pretty cute.

:lol:

Sean

Careful about those mini-piggy breeds. I know one person directly, and have heard stories about others buying a mini breed only to have the pig grow gigantic and dominate the back yard and their lives and are not as cute anymore. Pet rats raised by a good breeder, not the pet shop, rock... they are cute and friendly and smart *and small*. Henry is in heaven, but is smiling down on me no doubt. :)

Careful about those mini-piggy breeds. I know one person directly, and have heard stories about others buying a mini breed only to have the pig grow gigantic and dominate the back yard and their lives and are not as cute anymore. Pet rats raised by a good breeder, not the pet shop, rock... they are cute and friendly and smart *and small*. Henry is in heaven, but is smiling down on me no doubt. :)

I've always heard that pigs (Chinese pot belly) make good pets. They are darn cute, but I've got enough going on with the rabbit.

this, of course, was asked for in the context of:

when we have a house with semi-farm like setting.

they would not be inside pets after they get fat and knocking over things, like my laptop.

but they would be outside pets, and not eaten :lol:

oh yes, let's not forget also the rabbits, horsies, and goats we'll also have!

this, of course, was asked for in the context of:

when we have a house with semi-farm like setting.

they would not be inside pets after they get fat and knocking over things, like my laptop.

but they would be outside pets, and not eaten :lol:

oh yes, let's not forget also the rabbits, horsies, and goats we'll also have!

They have farms with horsies outside Phoenix. We should get Yoda and his family to sell their house and move out and we can all live on a big farm with animals and cultivate together.

I'll be focused mostly on Aikido but at night Lezlie, Sean and Cam can go to clubs and bring hotties back to the farm. Yoda and fam will have their own wing so Yoda's kids homeschooling won't be interrupted by Sean's party lifestlye.

Who's in?!

I grew up on a farm and we had pigs. They were the favorite animals because they were so clean and happy/friendly. We built the pen with a stream running next to it and they would bathe everyday. Each one had its own name and came when called and all us kids cried come bacon time...

Sign in to follow this