Second and third opinions from qualified medical people are always a good idea...

Seek help.

Keep trying don't give up.

22 minutes ago, Lipfi said:

It is not Qibody , I feel so bad I think i will kill my self soon.

you will not kill yourself, that's an order

check your pm

Here's a commentary on Heidegger's pre-Socractic Western non-dualism. Where he's talking about turning things around is what I'm talking about.

In Western philosophy what puts us into that headspace and out of the body is actually what you're looking at -- THE PHONETIC ALPHABET.

The alphabet takes sound which is like an acoustic wave, cuts it up and then puts it into static space with these meaningless signs. Then to read THESE SIGNS biases the eye. It's goinh from the acoustic ear (which is primary) to the visual eye (secondary abstraction) which takes us out of the body and into the head! Inside the brain it switches brain hemispheres too from the right to the left and the two actually think very differently.

Obviously if you can get out of your head then you can feel the DT because then you're not putting your head concentration and directing it at the stomach region. No you are literally out of your head! Then when you get into the DT then you realise you can get out of body too. THAT'S THE SWITCHING THINGS AROUND HE'S TALKING ABOUT!!!

So qi projection is a misnomer when primarily we're really at one with the resonating field -

The point is being-in-your-head is simply nothing more than an media effect! NOT REAL, just an abstraction from sound.

So you can get out of your head and drop down inside your body right now! Just slowly relax and get into your body!

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1