qicat

Red aura in Daoist systems

In Hindu red linked to first( low) chakra. However, I have heard some references that red aura is actually pretty high level of development in Daoist systems. Anybody has more info on this?

( and just wondering, is it gender dependent? )

meow

• Like 1

This happened to me, in the beginning my aura was red.  It is related to heat, and inner heat comes from building good muscle tone and flexibility, like a well conditioned athlete, which is the process you need to build vitality.  Vitality is the important first step that you need in order to make progress in cultivating chi power and a lot of wimpy chi kung systems either do not have it or have it only weakly.  This vitality, which some people call jing makes your aura red, later when you start to use this vitality to cultivate chi then other colors dominate.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 4

In the book "Stone Medicine" by Leslie Franks (student of Daoist Master Jeffrey Yuen):

"The images we have of saints and bodhisattvas all show them emitting an aura of white light, because they are able to absorb all of wavelengths of light (...)"

"Those of us who have not yet achieved the level of the saints and bodhisattvas reflect the colors we are unable to absorb, which manifest as our auras."

I don't know if this particular info was passed on by Master Yuen.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, KuroShiro said:

In the book "Stone Medicine" by Leslie Franks (student of Daoist Master Jeffrey Yuen):

"The images we have of saints and bodhisattvas all show them emitting an aura of white light, because they are able to absorb all of wavelengths of light (...)"

"Those of us who have not yet achieved the level of the saints and bodhisattvas reflect the colors we are unable to absorb, which manifest as our auras."

I don't know if this particular info was passed on by Master Yuen.

Love this book! 

I found I had the aura pictures on my current computer.

Let me be the first to say that these are not really photos of an aura, however this camera/computer system is much better than the kind you commonly see, whoever invented it and did the programming was a true genius.

I went with my teacher and his wife to a psychic fair to try out the camera because the guy running the camera was a fellow student.  There were many other pictures of other people there on the table and keep this in mind:  They were all surrounded by a narrow dingy yellow/brownish aura band and there was lot of black surrounding that, with variations of course, but they were all notably similar.  The yellow indicates mental and the dirty aspect indicated sicky mental.

So you see these were quite different.   This first one was of me when I was kind of a beginner, plus I had been drinking too much coffee.

sa1.jpg

In this system red indicates heat and physicality, pink represents unconditional love, and the blue and purple are related to higher chakra functioning.  This was much bigger and brighter than the other pictures that were taken of other people, indicating I had a lot of energy, and notice that there is no black on the outside like with the others.  For the next picture Mr. Yueng got behind me and gave me some energy for a couple of seconds.  I got pretty hot and all the psychics in the room looked up suddenly with a look somewhat akin to shock.

sa2.jpg

So here you can see that the aura is much bigger and brighter, it goes way out past the edges of the picture, which shows that the camera was picking up on the extra energy.  The computer was controlled by some electrodes that you put your palms on.

Next I just have to share the one of Mr. Yueng:

fa1.jpg

The camera operator said he had never seen even a hint of these soft pastel colors nor ones that were blended in this manner, with the soft edges.  Also you can see that the brightness does not diminish in the least as it goes out toward the edges of the picture so a complete picture would be extremely large.  This is the aura picture of a very high level immortal, something special.

As I progressed I returned a couple of times to get more pictures taken and the colors were very different, with little or no red.  Since they aren't red they wold constitute more thread drift, so let me know if you want to see them.   :)

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 9

When you do meditation, you see red light turing. If you are a beginner, the red light what you see is from the first chakra.

But there are many layers of light.

Many kinds of red light.

烏肝,紅日,焰慧地

The first red light , 烏肝, is easy to see for a beginner.

The second red light, 紅日,is hard to see. Most of people never see it.

The third red light, 焰慧地,is very hard to see. Very few people can see it.

• Like 2

On 2017年7月9日 at 2:32 AM, qicat said:

In Hindu red linked to first( low) chakra. However, I have heard some references that red aura is actually pretty high level of development in Daoist systems. Anybody has more info on this?

( and just wondering, is it gender dependent? )

meow

The high level of red light in Daoist systems is not the red aura.

It is another level red light.

霎時火焰飛,真人自出現

in a moment, the fire fly, the real man show up 

from 悟真篇 wu gen pian

The fire light is red, but not the red aura.

They are totally different.

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

On 7/9/2017 at 9:14 PM, awaken said:

from 悟真篇 wu gen pian

thanks,

makes sense, if one did study this and achieved high level ( which people talk he did), it is possible I am seeing this "red fire". You are right about not-aura. But I am not skilled in describing such things.

Edited by qicat
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, qicat said:

thanks,

makes sense, if one did study this and achieved high level ( which people talk he did), it is possible I am seeing this "red fire". You are right about not-aura. But I am not skilled in describing such things.

Do you know by any chance anything about "Mountain which is a desert" reference?  There also might be water, horses, wolves, and caves in the text. Original Chinese reference will be fine.

Thank you. 

Can you rewrite the second part ? Sorry for my poor English ? I don't understand "by any chance about........"?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, awaken said:
3 hours ago, awaken said:

Can you rewrite the second part ? Sorry for my poor English ? I don't understand "by any chance about........"?

thanks, but I changed my mind, found it:) 

• Like 1

.........OK. Maybe after ten years, my English might get better, then I will understand what you are talking about. Ha.....