allinone

I don't deserve life

14 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Okay.  So, did that get you any where?  Will it help you live in this manifest world?  Will it put money in your pocket so you can buy some food?

Beware of staring into the abyss as if you stare long enough it will start staring back at you.

it will make that way i can life through karma in my mind and dreams. Getting connections how one thing is related to another, seeing that they are easier to go through makes it worth the temporal low moments in RL

I got insight to the head processes after that session. And some other things.  Lessening my wrong thinking gradually.

---

Apparently i am rich and have a something cool is lived through a dream.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, thelerner said:

Book learning is great, but there a time to put the books down.

Philosophy is great, but again, there's a time to drop the rules and lofty thinking and see if you've absorbed enough so you can live freely, without it's rules and regulations as training wheels. 

Most of all don't get stuck in mind loops.  Ie do a (minor) wrong, ie hurt another life form by accident, be aware of it, and strive to do better next time.  But don't dwell on it.   As minor get into major then amends should be made.  Personally I don't know how (or why) you'd make amends to a bug, but if that's what you code calls for, find a way then move on. 

Depends, i read the "moment of now" by E.Tolle and then tried it out with a oneshot, where the now is, and found it.

Some more important things i did find also from books and were able to oneshot them.

So i need to have merit, repeat the things so long till i finally understand the process, how things are linked and do a oneshot and succeed.

And that Bug thing is just how unworthy i am. And to me its important that i have merit, so that i saw that happen is i have cultivated taht way that i notice that and it will linger in my mind as a question a long time.

• Like 3

Feelings of unworthiness may be the main problem of our century. It's the root of hate, anger, wars and conflicts in general and many more. Those things simply wouldn't exist if people would learn how to love themselves.

I personally am convinced that everyone is worth existing, because if we weren't we simply wouldn't exist. We can believe whatever we want about ourselves, totally freedom, in fact this freedom shows our worthiness, we have the ability and right to believe whatever we want, even that we are unworthy.

When I have kids I will never allow that they lose their feeling of worthiness (no freedom for them:P).  :-)

Edited by phil48
  • Like 3

On ‎10‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 7:39 PM, phil48 said:

Feelings of unworthiness may be the main problem of our century. It's the root of hate, anger, wars and conflicts in general and many more. Those things simply wouldn't exist if people would learn how to love themselves.

I personally am convinced that everyone is worth existing, because if we weren't we simply wouldn't exist. We can believe whatever we want about ourselves, totally freedom, in fact this freedom shows our worthiness, we have the ability and right to believe whatever we want, even that we are unworthy.

When I have kids I will never allow that they lose their feeling of worthiness (no freedom for them:P).  :-)

when you open up more then the 'creating family' you see that as a mental formation. Person will follow it like a dream, but if you get more clear about things you see it is like an option, there is absolutely no need to do it while at the same time you feel still desire to do it.

If you mediate you will see impermanence of nature. And not have to delete war or have more love, its you need see how these are not you but formations.

58 minutes ago, allinone said:

If you mediate you will see impermanence of nature. 

One should be able to see that even without meditation.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

Just now, Marblehead said:

One should be able to wee that even without meditation.

yes, meditation is just a pointer for what subject is talked about. Could say meditation is just a pause when you think on that the table i repair will be broken anyway soon, and then is the sigh. That sigh without sigh is what i am looking forward to notice: it is a dispassion, that thing is the key to freedom for making intelligent choices.

• Like 1

yesterday, someone dragged me into a place and did unethical act, i was just watching, standing there. What could have been offence if we would have been got caught.

The same way back he saw a poisonous snake, it run away, i was closer to the snake but i didn't saw it. But he spoke he saw a snake, fear entered to me, half way walking back perception is fear. Been back, I found a tick walking on me and i killed it. 

After i departed, going home i felt anxiety like sensations and bad(blanket term), and today morning also bad, worked it off.

I just think i should have released the tick, instead of killing it. Fck poor tick. Useless kill.

• Like 2

We fear the poisonous snake and we kill the tick that bites us.  Human instinct, its there to keep us alive.  You can override it, but it'll take time and effort cause your not only fighting instinct but also your cultural conditioning.  Thus you probably need to reach deeper then thought level, and into training like NLP (look it up) mental trigger conditioning. 

I'll add, our friends, who we hang out with, highly influence us.  You are responsible for your actions friend or not.  It might be wise not to hang out with people who you allow to drag you into unethical situations. 

• Like 3

NPL is a mental image triggers a sensation.

ASMR is sensory experience triggers a sensation.

They seem to be same, but NPL uses thinking/mental consciousness.

---

its my first 5 minute noob guess.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

We fear the poisonous snake and we kill the tick that bites us.  Human instinct, its there to keep us alive.  You can override it, but it'll take time and effort cause your not only fighting instinct but also your cultural conditioning.  Thus you probably need to reach deeper then thought level, and into training like NLP (look it up) mental trigger conditioning. 

I'll add, our friends, who we hang out with, highly influence us.  You are responsible for you actions friend or not.  It might be wise not to hang out with people who you allow to drag you into unethical situations. 

your post put me to think that the real life is also like an autonomous system partly. Like i do something and it triggers some kind of other event to appear.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, allinone said:

your post put me to think that the real life is also like an autonomous system partly. Like i do something and it triggers some kind of other event to appear.

Yep.  That's cause and effect.  It was key to B F Skinner's Behavior Modification.