Sign in to follow this  
Kongming

Daoism and Buddhism's Differences

2 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Yeah I'm sure that's what YOU want to think. haha.

Read Master Nan, Huai-chin - he was a best seller in China and considered a "living Buddha"

He says that Buddhism easily gets morphed too easily into "dead tree" Buddhism - too mental and not the necessary body transformations.

I already posted the Buddhist quote about the Wind element and the body energy channels.

master Nan, Huai-chin makes fun of Buddhists - so how many of you monks can even sit in full lotus for one day nonstop?

Huh?

So you can post all the fancy b.s. you want.

But you can't fake the full lotus.

haha. Hilarious.

We've had this conversation on this website forever.

People fight with their mind all they want. It doesn't matter.

I'm not gonna post more Master Nan, Huai-chin quotes.

This is a thread on the difference between Buddhism and Daoism - and he bridged that difference, as a Ch'an Master.

So if you are interested in the topic of this thread - then read his books.

Otherwise practice willful ignorance and live with your self.

It's your choice - feel free to do whatever you want.

Ok. Enjoy your books. :)

Just now, Jeff said:

Ok. Enjoy your books. :)

I sold the books used for very cheap and then they went out of print.

Now they cost a zillion in hard copy - but you can find them free online in pdf.

So I read them three times each - and 4 different books - that was in 2001.

Also I went to a Buddhist theravedan monastery to be a monk and the monk living there was a fake perv predator - he brushed up his weiner against me as a perv sex assault attack. I left in the middle of the night in the cold rain on my bicycle.

He bragged that he sat in "Burmese" style and so he didn't need full lotus.

In fact the layman who owned the monastery said that sitting in full lotus was not Buddhism! haha. Hilarious.

Then I went to this Western Tibetan Buddhist cult where all the Westerners live in a house together and I was the only one sitting in full lotus. I was making loud cracking noises as the energy blockages cleared out of my skull.

They all thought I was a freak - but hey they fit in great in normal Western new age cult living - very bourgeois. haha.

2 hours ago, allinone said:

...read Sutras, not commentaries.

Master Nan, Huai-chin has the whole Buddha sutras memorized. haha.

As I said - I quoted the sutra on this already.

If you read through the Surangama Sutra, we read that the Bodhisattva Kuan-shih-yin herself "enters samadhi via hearing, contemplation, and cultivation." ....The Surangama Sutra tells us: "Inherent wind is truly empty, inherent emptiness is truly wind." The ch'i channels in the body are wind. Once you cling to them, you are finished....When we really open up the ch'i channels, then we reach the state where the entire body is light and peaceful and we spontaneously forget the body....the wind element is most important.

That's when Master Nan, Huai-chin says if you can't sit in full lotus then the body ch'i channels are not open.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Master Nan, Huai-chin has the whole Buddha sutras memorized. haha.

As I said - I quoted the sutra on this already.

That's when Master Nan, Huai-chin says if you can't sit in full lotus then the body ch'i channels are not open.

where does he say it?

• Like 1

out of context quotes from a meditationexpert.com?

-----------

body channels open? voidyinyang, you should be also able to rise from ground too? becase the body is light and you barely feel it.

----

maybe you should quit having double standards?

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

I sold the books used for very cheap and then they went out of print.

Now they cost a zillion in hard copy - but you can find them free online in pdf.

So I read them three times each - and 4 different books - that was in 2001.

Also I went to a Buddhist theravedan monastery to be a monk and the monk living there was a fake perv predator - he brushed up his weiner against me as a perv sex assault attack. I left in the middle of the night in the cold rain on my bicycle.

He bragged that he sat in "Burmese" style and so he didn't need full lotus.

In fact the layman who owned the monastery said that sitting in full lotus was not Buddhism! haha. Hilarious.

Then I went to this Western Tibetan Buddhist cult where all the Westerners live in a house together and I was the only one sitting in full lotus. I was making loud cracking noises as the energy blockages cleared out of my skull.

They all thought I was a freak - but hey they fit in great in normal Western new age cult living - very bourgeois. haha.

That perv(using your own term) penetrated your feeling layer.

you use full-lotus as a medium to express your desire to be penetrated again. Then you can do epic comeback, feels good right to use "conventional social acceptance to that kind of activity" as a buffer to slander.

• Like 1

Flesh body is semen and blood. Sensual urges, craving for flesh type of experiences.

What is full-lotus? where is the channels?

---

delete your pdf.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this