Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Nice Nootropic article

Click on the webaddress (assuming Safari) on the top bar to highlight it. Using the mouse drop and drag it over to the desktop. From there you can drag it back to any message when you need it. I'm using a non-apple keyboard so the keys are different but you can still do a copy and paste as well usining the alt key instead of the ctrl key.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nootropic

Edited by Eric23

I've tried several of the "smart drugs" and most of the "natural" nootropics. I would have to say Dilantin/Phenytoin was my favorite. It works by balancing both the brain hemispheres and results in pin point concentration. Unfortunately, the effects wear off with frequent use.

Deprenyl was the worst. My friend and I called it "instant stress" because we found we had no patience whatsoever while taking it, and were constantly agitated by every little thing.

Of the natural supplements, I like Theanine a lot, and DHEA in small amounts works well too.

Mood Factors by Country Life has also been one of my favorites for years. It's an amino acid based supplement.

GH3 and vinpocetine had no noticable effect, but I tried GH3 when I was in my twenties which may have been too young to really notice much. Now in my forty's, maybe I'll try it again...

Zumba was too much! Ginseng + aphrodisiac herbs + a small amount of testosterone = rip your hair out horniness!!

I tried piracetam. It seems like it would be good support supplement. It had a clarifying effect for me, but didn't really drive me to think and act like a more typical stimulant would.

Ive recently started taking Korean Ginseng again and it seems to be a great all round tonic, good for the neurotransmittors, hormones, stress, immunity and endurance.

Sign in to follow this