Sign in to follow this  
Wayfarer64

5 years to the next cycle?

yes, my initial thought is related to Yoda's position, because whilst I may be able to deal with dying in an earthquake or whatever in a few years time, I dont want my children to do so, so it's a wasp in a jar sensation, to attempt to think about.

going to live in the mountains.. well, I'd like to do that anyhow, regardless of doom prophecies, but are mountains a good place to be under such circumstances? Sounds like nowhere will be a good place to be, most especially not near the sea, obviously...

I better stock up on contact lenses, and spaghetti, I spose.

It is painful to be exposed to brutality via the media when one has small children, it cuts right into the energy of nurture and protection that one holds so strongly around small children and babies.

I wonder what Michael Winn has to say about this question. Anyone know?

Whereever you go there you are. B)

Whereever you go there you are. B)

Unless you arent because you just died in an earthquake, which is what we are talking about.

Edited by cat

Unless you arent because you just died in an earthquake, which is what we are talking about.

Well maybe your bodies no longer there but where ever your essence is going you will be there.

Reminds me of the story of the servant who somehow learns he is going to die so he borrows his

masters horse so he can escape death by ridingto the next town. When he gets there death

says to him I've been waiting for you. What took you so long.

I worked in the world trade center NYC

The day of the first world trade center bomb I got up in the morning and told MythisMaker I didn't

feel like going to work. She said stay home - don't go.

The 9/11 destruction of the twin towers - I no longer worked there after maybe fifteen years of working

in the world trade center.

If an inner voice tells you something listen but when the big whatever hits where are you gonna go.

Well maybe your bodies no longer there but where ever your essence is going you will be there.

Reminds me of the story of the servant who somehow learns he is going to die so he borrows his

masters horse so he can escape death by ridingto the next town. When he gets there death

says to him I've been waiting for you. What took you so long.

I worked in the world trade center NYC

The day of the first world trade center bomb I got up in the morning and told MythisMaker I didn't

feel like going to work. She said stay home - don't go.

The 9/11 destruction of the twin towers - I no longer worked there after maybe fifteen years of working

in the world trade center.

If an inner voice tells you something listen but when the big whatever hits where are you gonna go.

However... Two weeks before the bombing, my husband, who was looking for a new job at the time, got two offers. The more attractive one in the WTC, on one of the top floors. The slightly less attractive one altogether elsewhere. He couldn't decide which one to take, there were pros and cons for both choices. I checked the feng shui auspiciousness of both places at that particular time. The WTC looked horrible. I placed a strong FS remedy in a strategic spot to deflect that energy. People who wanted my husband for the WTC job so badly that for a few days they called two or three times a day urging him to take it suddenly stopped calling, stopped showing any interest -- just disappeared. He was puzzled and decided they gave up on him for lack of enthusiasm on his part, and took the second offer. He went to work at the new place a week before the bombing at the WTC. He would have been there if I wasn't prepared.

How's that for "wherever you go, you can go elsewhere?" :) or as that Zeppelin oldie-but-goodie put it, "there's still time to change the road you're on."

Sign in to follow this