blah blah cam, you haven't found anything if you act like a little teenage girl whenever someone disses your guru.

you're a pitbull wearing a tutu and you ain't foolin' anyone. bahahh

maybe i should start putting :P after each post so as not to get your panties in a knot. i just joke buddy, chill out. don't take everything so seriously. words shouldn't affect you so

Edited by mikaelz

Guest winpro07

I checked on line about kunlun a few days after finding a flier for the seminar. Tao bums was at the top of the list, and I believe the only listing beside kunlunbliss.com. What I read was mostly negative. The negativity was entirely from persons without experience, and did not deter my interest in attending. After the first few openings from my solo practice I checked on line again for reference to kunlun, and found taobums again. The very negative, and seeming mean commentary surprised, and concerned me. I was concerned for persons like my self having been presented this huge opportunity, and doing their own research finding such negativity, and being possibly deterred from this way. I saddens me to think of anyone losing this precious gift.

My first posts came from excitement from reading others experiences. Posts that followed were in defence of kunlun from the ill intent of a few who have been very insulting, rude, mean, and just plain bad. I have shared only the surface effect of much that has occurred in my life. The deeper levels, after all the bashing that has taken place, I can only feel safe sharing with those who are open, and in need of free communication. I am very very open to a forum for kunlun. -In the time being for the sake of those genuinely interested, please stop fighting, and share what matters most -your experience. Thank you -Chad

Lets considered it dropped. Thems that are negative to Kunlun should put up some interesting topics and create some good conversations. Throw your energy in that direction. A new year is upon us. Dreams, aspirations, practices..bull sessions; thats what the board is about. Move the board in the direction you want it to go positively.

You want to explore the dangers of guru itis? Kundalini sickness? Do it, start the conversations rolling.

Michael

Dude..you really need to grow up man. Actually don't grown up, your only 22, have fun.

But don't project you post adolescant immature disrespectful phase on me.

Yes, I went through the same phase so I will cut you some slack.

No, I don't want to go back there and won't be going over this with you again.

I am having fun. I just do it without acting like a jerk :lol:

there he goes. one of God's own prototypes. a high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. too weird to live, and too rare to die.

ROTFL (and nice edit)

Btw, since it looks like everyone is basically in favor of a kunlun board. Which MA did you go with Cam?

It's all good. Thanks and have fun.

p.s. and good luck with the cigs, smoking tobacco is bad for you B)

I don't want to talk about MA, or my experience or what flavor ice cream I like.

I am done posting here. See you on a Kunlun board sometime(or not).

Mal, take care.

ps. Today is my first full day without smoking so..sorry if I seemed short.

I am no longer posting though..but..best..in any case.

with a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

vibe on this board ? this board might as well be called "the kunlun bums", there is 8 topics in general that all deal with kunlun and they are pretty much the only active topics. if it isn't about kunlun people aren't posting in it.

this forums statement is made once you visit the main page

sounds like this has been lost and if you don't like kunlun you're "badmouthing" it.

This kind of thing has happened before. Not nearly as extremely, but TTB does seem to go through different phases where a bunch of members are obsessed with a certain practice or teacher. A few years ago the big thing was emptiness vs form based practices, with endless discussions going over every angle and permutation, Michael Winn vs. Bill Bodri vs. Nan Huai-Chin vs visualization vs. sitting and forgetting vs. alchemy, etc, etc.

Last year a few of us went through some, hmm, "intense stuff" for lack of a better way of explaining it while regularly attending Adyashanti satsangs and intensives. Kind of collectively took our ground away, shook identities up and made it difficult for me at least to even relate as a "self" to people in person let alone on this forum. That was another weird phase. I think all Cam did was post Adyashanti Youtube videos and one liners during that period (I preferred that Cam).

This Kunlun thing is unique though in that it's the first time I am aware that core members of TTB have been really swept up by such emotional feelings of energetic transformation with a particular teaching and particular master.

I'm just here riding the wave. TTB is here to stay. In thirty years I think we will be calmly debating obscure translations of Laozi, since we will all know Chinese by then, and we will just smile at newbies who are still looking for the perfect teacher and the perfect practice to love them forever.

I do anticipate a bit of a discussion lull when the need for a dozen Kunlun topics fades from this forum, but I think a lot of the more thoughtful members of TTB are also kind of waiting for the Kunlun surge to settle a bit before going back to our ordinary discussions.

Does anyone remember ordinary?

"Ordinary mind is the Way" -- Nansen

:)

Sean

This is a very interesting thread indeed...... :lol: LMAO You are one mixed up individual Cameron and to be honest your behavior have changed dramatically over the few weeks and this isnt a good sign of what KUNLUN is doing to you. Maybe you just cant see through bliss? :D

In the book it says that one shouldnt talk of your practice or even the abilities, "Its a personal practice or something like that". :o

WYG

hey cam not to burst your bliss bubble but WYG is right. don't be so closed up that you can't accept dissenting viewpoints. if you're so sensitive and emotional and touchy like a PMSing housewife, whats so great about your practice if you're totally out of balance with reality and can't even handle a couple of hecklers? even a comedian can handle hecklers and you're striving for freakin' ego loss here.

if you want an objective view you can't just rely on yourself and those that agree with you.

no one is being a dick purposely to you or kunlun or max or chris.

people just ask questions, does that bother you so much? are you afraid of something maybe the possibility that this amazing practice you 'finally found' is not that great after all? i'm not saying that's true.. but just a thought. i myself was pretty let down after reading Jed Mckenna's book and realizing that all this energy cultivation has nothing to do with enlightenment, but hey the truth hurts sometimes. if you'd rather live in fairy tale land then that's your choice, i just think deep down inside you are concerned with the truth.. in which case you should stop trying to isolate yourself and reacting to dissent like a teenager when she's told that backstreet boys suck, or whoever else is popular these days.

Edited by mikaelz

Jesus Christ.

I am being lectured to by a 22 year old kid that looks like a Lepruchan and some obscure qigong teacher in Australia.

Too funny.

Well, whatever the point was..I'll try to learn from it, thanks :blink:

so much ego and arrogance for such a spiritually advanced person.

if thats where you got after 11 years i'm going to take the complete opposite path.

15 years!

what kind of circular paths are you taking man?

bahahah

dude this is awesome advertising for Kunlun. keep it up

people will read your posts and instantly be attracted, you really shine with your enlightened selfless words.

i vote cam for kunlun mascot

if you're a beginner why are you acting like some arrogant false-guru?