Sign in to follow this  
MASTERforge

Coping with major energy changes - How do I?

Brings me to wondering how it effects a woman when this energy is passed to her through a males ejaculation?

It would be much more energised than normal sperm. Would it be absorbed and nourish the woman?

According to White Tigress/Jade Dragon Qi Gong you are correct. There is an entire female lineage in Taiwan that teaches a female oriented Sexual Kung Fu. Most Sexual Kung Fu is more oriented toward men than women. Part of White Tigress Qi Gong teaches how to absorb the essence of men and use it to add to one's own Chi vitality for health, beauty and other benefits.

I find it fascinating to read of the difference in Sexual Kung Fu exercises when the audience is primarily female rather than male. I think since women have more Yin to start with the Sexual Qi Gong exercises men use are not needed or need to be done a different way by women. Kind of like how Max says men need 100 days of celibacy yet women don't.

You can read little bit about White Tigress Qi Gong at The White Tigress Society.

[i still hope Mantra can clarify for me if I need to be concerned about Kunlun diminishing my libido. I love Kunlun and would miss it. But it sucks having no libido either. I don't know which is worse.]

p.s. I do not direct or force Kunlun in any way. Rather it directs me.

Edited by SereneBlue

Why is that not a good sign? Is it a sign I should be scared of? I am stopping Kunlun right now. Can someone explain to me what it is a sign of and why it's bad?

Mantra in particular...I need your help. Please...tell me why this is bad. Is Kunlun hurting me? :(

No, it isn't hurting you. What happens in the beginning with Kunlun is that your body begins to balance out, so the energy you may have had concentrated in one area gets dispersed more evenly throughout the rest of your body. This would cause you to feel that lack.

Don't worry, it is only temporary.

Think of it as if you have just moved from a small apartment into a mansion. While you had an over abundance of "stuff" for your small apartment your new mansion seems practically empty. Soon enough it will fill to an over abundance as well. You will love it!

Sex after opening the Kunlun energy is incredible. It is like your whole soul feels it and the energy is magnified 10 times.

Also, your partner will notice too. Attaining the Valley Orgasm is truly something that should not be missed in this lifetime.

You are doing fine.

Cheers!

I burn a lot of the energy off!

I run 3.2miles every other day, swim once a week and Jujitsu on Fridays! Out side of normal Taiji, Qi Gong, Meditation I am also training with my brother-in-law martial arts (sparring, foot-work, etc).

Perhaps more yin training as earlier suggested may help. Too much Yang work. A bit more meditation.

I let my chi sink tonight after QiGong and Tai Ji. I have been slipping with the closing/sinking at the end and have hurried that and gone off to do other things. I now realise that the closing is also very important. I am going to pay more attention to this thanks to forum members suggestions.

Lol that sounds like alot of yang activities yes. Incorporating more yin practice seems not such a bad idea yep. Be carefull though .. there are also very strong yin practices wich can make you end up overflown like the problem you described in your starterpost. Certainly when sensitive to energy.

Well, probably always gonna come down to finding a nice balance or harmony between the 2 opposites :)

Good luck !

nothing like a strong combination of both :) I was on my elliptical for 22 minutes yesterday and ran the calorie counter up to 420...not that its super accurate...but I soaked myself in sweat. it felt damn good. I havent done that enough lately!

Sign in to follow this