Sign in to follow this  
cobrien

Met my master in a dream again

I last posted in June when I dreamed about seeing my master again.

What I've realized is there is absolutely no dogma to cultivation. You develop your awareness of All that is. We are all capable of using the tools we were born with.

I met my master again. This dream was preceded by a telepathic link about 4 days before.

The reason he is guiding me is unknown. I don't really understand how he thinks. I am still on the fence as to whether my dreams are simply a products of my sub conscious or they mean something more.

I am 23 on the path for 5 years. I began with drug induced kundalini psychosis. While on drugs I was obsessed with breathing techniques and meditation. Misunderstood and greatly unbalanced I learned this was not the true way. This took much time. Years after using drugs I came back into touch with meditation and breathing techniques. Very slowly over the course of two years I relearned how to pull energy without the aid of drugs besides a little caffeine.

I have continued doing this breathing exercises til today. I don't really meditate. The way for me still involves balancing myself because of drug use.

My master made a comment in a year I might possess the mental qualification to fully commit to the way. In the dream he was helping me understood this book. It was so incomprehensible with levels and drug aided cultivation. A whole chapter was dedicated to cannabis oil. I didn't read it though. It may have been a test to see if I would still use drugs. I don't know.

What I thought the way was is not the way. My master gives no dogma and allows me to figure out what I want to do.

Like I said I still do not understand if his existence is entirely created of my own mind. The beings I met in my dreams, I can touch them. But they are not real bodies.

The words I heard from him told me next time I would be ready. I think I still do not possess the mental qualification of the true way. There is no dogma.

Perhaps he is not a master but a guide. Not sure.

Aside from the dream of meeting him, I had a breakthrough tonight. I was able to pull successfully to the point of engaging my temples.

I have so many mental blockages which translates into pain when energy is pulled through under developed spiritual circuitry.

I have been having a very long debate about how masturbation effects being on the way. This is part of what I wish to discuss. I have been thinking the associations of what orgasm mean is the actual hindrance.

• Like 1

Cool dream. :)

You might want to check out Fuxi for info on retention and masturbation. There is a lot of good info there.

Best of luck to you.

Both you and your teacher have reached the point where you can "transmit" beyond your local mind space. It happens in dreams because you have not yet reached the point of doing it at a conscious level. Also, consider that it could be you visiting your teacher instead of him visiting you.

Sign in to follow this