Taoway

Thank you.

That was easy! Now the work begins because you will have times when you'll feel sorry for yourself and slip back. Still haven't seen the 21 things you are grateful for.

Taoway,

I once saw a guy in a gym, in the men's locker room, who was about 10 inches soft, and thick as hell. Biggest I've ever seen or even heard of. I could hardly believe it.

The reason I'm saying this is because, well, I guess it made me a little insecure, and I ordered some enlargement pills.

The pills did absolutely nothing.

My dad is a urologist, and I asked him if the pills work, he laughed and said no. Then I asked him if he thought the urologists who create and endorse the pills know that they don't work, and he said of course they do they just want money.

My attempt to make myself bigger only lasted the month or so that I took the pills, then I basically forgot about it.

I think if I hadn't seen that gargantuan guy at the gym I never would have worried about it at all.

Edited by roger

Who's working on who TaoWay. You got the assignment. You complete it. There is no easier softer way. Not with me :-)

And enough with the big dick examples. For them the water is cold. For us we just have to worry about getting it out and shaking it a couple of times. You know if you shake it more than three times its a sin. So get out of the bathroom or men's room as quick as you can.....O.K.?

Holy moly, wasn't expecting this, OP let me tell you a story, one of my best friends during HS had one like described in that link you posted, guess what...after a three year relationship - his girlfriend left him for....another woman. And they weren't using massive strap ons either (that was his main insecurity after their parting, that they were using a tool bigger than his already huge one, so of course he had to ramshack her toy drawer like a psycho), lmao. 

Needless to say as I got older I realized all I had in common with this friend was getting drunk and trying to get laid, and I actually wonder if he has a soul when we chat now and then, additionally he is currently addicted to a wide array of opioids and has severe relationship issues. A big wang wont buy you peace. 

• Like 1

I don't know...there are alot of guys here that seem to be interested in talking about big dicks. I wonder what Freud would call this kind of facination.

It was once said that guys that ride big Harleys have small penises and that having the big bike was a way to over compensate for what they though they lacked.

What about the girls that ride with them. Probably wishful thinking going on.about the guys that  rode those biiiiiiiig bikes  :-)

I can list far more than 25. I have needs air, water, food, shelter and love. Those are needs for me. Everything else I can look at and appreciate greatly. My shelter is far more comfortable than some others. I do not have to fight other animals to attain my water in fact it just flows clean from my sink. So many things to appreciate I do not have time to list them all now.

Put on the correct lens to look at your life through. When you have the negative lens up things will be negative and you will see what you are looking for.

• Like 2

blackstar12, if you are able to list more than 25 things you are greatful for, you're probably not depressed.

To everybody, I'm going to throw an attitude so I'd advice you to read the following lines having that in mind, or just skip them.

To OP, I'm gonna be harsh with you, Taoway, and that's because you represent an old part of myself that I have buried a long time ago and I don't particularly like.

First of all you sound like a whiny bitch. "Ooh, I have average penis, and I don't feel comfortable with myself. I visited some website out of the millions of websites around the world, and I found that there are some women who like big dicks. And not just big dicks, monstrous, gigantic, veiny ones. The ones that can tear a hole through a wall. Oh, what can I do? I feel so depressed!"

Yeah, well, you can't find something you are not looking for, but you can find something that you are. Guess what! You found "proof" to validate your depression. Well done. And not just that, but you've managed to add to your depression and peak it higher and higher. So high that you need us to sort this mess out for you. Yeah, the guys here are all really nice, and most of them speak very logically and supportingly. But will this really help you?

How do you know they aren't just saying that? After all, they are just a bunch of strangers on the net. They may even have smaller dicks. They may be just saying that to feel good about themselves by making you feel good. Too many Mays and we are in August.

With a grain of salt, that's how you should take everyone's opinion. 95% of the world doesn't know jack shit. We are all talkers. Talking to others the things we don't dare to talk to ourselves. And mother Earth keeps turning. And we are 7 billion people and everything is fucked-up, black and gray and depressing. And the Earth keeps turning. And we are moving straight to hell. And we are all talkers. Talkers make me thirsty. Bring me a chicken.

How the hell does that relate to big dicks, you might think. It's simple. We, as a species, have managed to destroy everything around us and now we are up to destroying ourselves, everyone in his own way, everyone through his own insecurities. Ads, movies, the media, and misconceptions in general throw at us a load of crap everyday. And whatever sticks, sticks. To whomever sticks. And guess what, once it has stuck it's on you. Then what do you do? You have to BUY to fix it. Invent a need to sell for the need. Oh, the Mad Man's dream.

Wake up and look around you. Have you talked to girls? Real girls? I have. They don't care about size, and those who do care, are the ones who'd been with half a city. Well, duh, if Madonna's Like a Virgin is my sexual anthem I would care about size too. And bravo, by the way. You've managed to find a whole website with those women. Flawless Victory. Yes, I have talked to girls and I quote: "I don't care about size as long as he knows how to fuck." Another girl's quote: "Big penises are cool, make me want to touch them. But I prefer average ones." Final quote, although I have many: "I prefer average ones. I can't deepthroat large cocks."

Now, I hope the above quotes make you feel good. But you should consider the possibility that they are fiction. That I have never, in my life, talked to girls about penis size, nor have I asked them if it really mattered. Stop acting like a bitch and go find out for yourself. This whole thread is mental-masturbation. I acknowledge the psychological state you were in, but the guys' opinion, no matter how valid and comforting, will slowly fade away. Their effect will slowly fade away, and then you're back to square one. And then what?

DEPRESSION. MORE DEPRESSION.

Man up and go find out for yourself. I could submit and whole study of how the nerves inside a woman's vagina only extend to 10-11 cm, and how everything else is just an illusion. Or how penis enlargement pills do actually work, no matter what "knowledgeable" doctors claim. But there is no point. Stop taking strange words to mold into personal experience. It can't happen. No explanation will help you. Stop discussing something you should experience. Life is to be experienced. Get out there and do it.

It's not your penis but your attitude. I never expected to find a thread with this kind of issue in here and this really messes up with my Zen. Do some qigong and feel your penis grow to its magnificence. It's that simple. And then go out and see what happens. Don't believe everything you think.

And if these lines make you think with your usual grumpy, pessimistic voice: Easier said than done. Then I tell you this:

If you want to feel depressed about your size, fine. I am not gonna waste any more time trying to change your belief. But at least give an actual experience a chance to make yourself depressed. Articles, and sites and whatever crap you manage to find doesn't count.

MAN UP!

P.S. Read She comes first. If you still aren't 100% confident about your size when you finally find yourself alone with a girl, this can be your plan B. This will surely add to your self-confidence. It's just science.

Edit (check the 2nd Law): http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/20392-20-axioms/?hl=%2Bholographic+%2Buniverse

Edited by Lao Sun Tao
  • Like 1

To everybody, I'm going to throw an attitude so I'd advice you to read the following lines having that in mind, or just skip them.

To OP, I'm gonna be harsh with you, Taoway, and that's because you represent an old part of myself that I have buried a long time ago and I don't particularly like.

First of all you sound like a whiny bitch. "Ooh, I have average penis, and I don't feel comfortable with myself. I visited some website out of the millions of websites around the world, and I found that there are some women who like big dicks. And not just big dicks, monstrous, gigantic, veiny ones. The ones that can tear a hole through a wall. Oh, what can I do? I feel so depressed!"

Yeah, well, you can't find something you are not looking for, but you can find something that you are. Guess what! You found "proof" to validate your depression. Well done. And not just that, but you've managed to add to your depression and peak it higher and higher. So high that you need us to sort this mess out for you. Yeah, the guys here are all really nice, and most of them speak very logically and supportingly. But will this really help you?

How do you know they aren't just saying that? After all, they are just a bunch of strangers on the net. They may even have smaller dicks. They may be just saying that to feel good about themselves by making you feel good. Too many Mays and we are in August.

With a grain of salt, that's how you should take everyone's opinion. 95% of the world doesn't know jack shit. We are all talkers. Talking to others the things we don't dare to talk to ourselves. And mother Earth keeps turning. And we are 7 billion people and everything is fucked-up, black and gray and depressing. And the Earth keeps turning. And we are moving straight to hell. And we are all talkers. Talkers make me thirsty. Bring me a chicken.

How the hell does that relate to big dicks, you might think. It's simple. We, as a species, have managed to destroy everything around us and now we are up to destroying ourselves, everyone in his own way, everyone through his own insecurities. Ads, movies, the media, and misconceptions in general throw at us a load of crap everyday. And whatever sticks, sticks. To whomever sticks. And guess what, once it has stuck it's on you. Then what do you do? You have to BUY to fix it. Invent a need to sell for the need. Oh, the Mad Man's dream.

Wake up and look around you. Have you talked to girls? Real girls? I have. They don't care about size, and those who do care, are the ones who'd been with half a city. Well, duh, if Madonna's Like a Virgin is my sexual anthem I would care about size too. And bravo, by the way. You've managed to find a whole website with those women. Flawless Victory. Yes, I have talked to girls and I quote: "I don't care about size as long as he knows how to fuck." Another girl's quote: "Big penises are cool, make me want to touch them. But I prefer average ones." Final quote, although I have many: "I prefer average ones. I can't deepthroat large cocks."

Now, I hope the above quotes make you feel good. But you should consider the possibility that they are fiction. That I have never, in my life, talked to girls about penis size, nor have I asked them if it really mattered. Stop acting like a bitch and go find out for yourself. This whole thread is mental-masturbation. I acknowledge the psychological state you were in, but the guys' opinion, no matter how valid and comforting, will slowly fade away. Their effect will slowly fade away, and then you're back to square one. And then what?

DEPRESSION. MORE DEPRESSION.

Man up and go find out for yourself. I could submit and whole study of how the nerves inside a woman's vagina only extend to 10-11 cm, and how everything else is just an illusion. Or how penis enlargement pills do actually work, no matter what "knowledgeable" doctors claim. But there is no point. Stop taking strange words to mold into personal experience. It can't happen. No explanation will help you. Stop discussing something you should experience. Life is to be experienced. Get out there and do it.

It's not your penis but your attitude. I never expected to find a thread with this kind of issue in here and this really messes up with my Zen. Do some qigong and feel your penis grow to its magnificence. It's that simple. And then go out and see what happens. Don't believe everything you think.

And if these lines make you think with your usual grumpy, pessimistic voice: Easier said than done. Then I tell you this:

If you want to feel depressed about your size, fine. I am not gonna waste any more time trying to change your belief. But at least give an actual experience a chance to make yourself depressed. Articles, and sites and whatever crap you manage to find doesn't count.

MAN UP!

P.S. Read She comes first. If you still aren't 100% confident about your size when you finally find yourself alone with a girl, this can be your plan B. This will surely add to your self-confidence. It's just science.

Edit (check the 2nd Law): http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/20392-20-axioms/?hl=%2Bholographic+%2Buniverse

Thank you for your advice.. I understand you're trying to give me a rude awakening of some sort but all it tells me to do now is to shut my mouth and shout my mind off and just do my best to ignore this unhealthy view and close my self off a bit from people.

Other people and other men sometimes trigger that insecurity so sometimes I'm left with feeling like shit whIle trying to act OK on the outside.

I already know how to treat and give my all to a women but my insecurity has become a belief that hasn't gone away so i just decided to let go of sex for now.

Edited by Taoway