roger

how to easily maximize your sex appeal

Fine, but saying '.. to make one more sexually appealing than that which they really are. It is of course a hopeless fantasy in which people are attempting to cheat reality in order to obtain a value by deception..' seems close to saying no make up or enhancements. Though I give you the point it was aimed at wishful thinking. And I'll agree with you that its not easy and that in my book wishful thinking and chants aren't the way.

Spirituality need not be devoid of sexuality. Let's drop the deception that we're not sexual beings. Imo, its not a bad thing that sexual encounters develop into deeper relationships. For many of us, its the reason we're here. I'm stating this from the householders path not the monk one.

Did I say spirituality was devoid of sexuality ? :-) come on Lerner, I said the exact opposite. However, the sex act itself (in a intimate, loving relationship) is a joint celebration of selfish values. It is reflective of each partners feeling of self worth. It is why satisfying your partner is as equally as important as being satisfied. Sex is the conjunction of the spiritual and the metaphysical. Its impossible to fake the genuine thing and to seek the hedonistic pleasure of sex as a primary, puts the cart before the horse. It is in effect an empty pleasure, like scratching an itch or masturbating. Putting notches on a bed post does not make one feel better about oneself, it is an exercise in collecting and pleasure seeking. That doesn't exclude having sex as pure recreation either, or for pleasure, but not to confuse one kind of thing from another. A deep, intimate relationship mutually respectful relationship has sex at its apex, which is as different from sexual gratification of pleasure seeking as the measure of personal self worth.

There is a great film which is a perfect example called 'the swimmer'. It shows a man with a hedonistic, pleasure seeking life style taking a swim in his neighbours pools on his way home. I think it makes a good metaphor. You cannot swim/fuck your way the achieving a value, but there is certainly no harm in having a swim/fuck if you realise the truth in what I'm saying.

First seek the self, choose ones values and choose ones virtues needed to obtain and keep those values. When those values are achieved then the pleasure is the reward for gaining those values. Pleasure is already a secondary value you cannot gain a value from pleasure because it's already a value. You cannot have your cake and eat it.

Edited by Karl

This bit is true, even if the rest was pretty poisonous. The title of the thread is to 'maximise sex appeal' and the only purpose of that exercise is to make one more sexually appealing than that which they really are. It is of course a hopeless fantasy in which people are attempting to cheat reality in order to obtain a value by deception. This is the immoral art of the confidence trickster and fraudster. It is also based around physical sexuality and hedonistic gratification. It is the act of stealing of sweets from the jar to make you feel pleasure, when it's actual doing a great deal of harm.

Thank you, Karl.

You've got a good point.

Peace.

Edited by roger

If you are ugly you can be dominat as you want and the reaction will be worse from women. 

You have only 2 options. Either you are have resources or you have looks, all other "coaching" stuff is just pure bs. those coaches and people who "study" dating and women are like women who sucks off the money of their sexuality, but coaches sucks of money of their being failure with women. Endless cycle. 

Just remember - two options. 

Edited by CelibacySeeker

While oft disregarded, there is the option of being a nice guy.  Getting to know the girl, being yourself, even when its awkward and insecure. Yes at times you'll be friend zoned, but as long as you draw some lines, being friends is good.  Sometimes you fail, sometimes you win; get the girl and they'll think highly of you for being a good guy. 

There's a power in being an excellent player, but there's also power in just being yourself.  In both cases there is a batting average, the more you put yourself out, the more you'll succeed. 

Not playing a game, the nice guy isn't keeping score or collecting trophies and doesn't need to win all that often.  Plus, being yourself is much less tiring. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1