jebach131

Hello everyone

Hi, I'm interested to learn more about all this stuff, so that's why I'm here. I'm 18 years old and I'm mostly interested in knowledge that can be applied practically in life.

I'm currently throwing out a lot of energy/emotional blocks if you could say it like that, in form of screaming, yelling, crying and every sort of sound or tremble you could imagine the human body can produce. 

How it all started..

I meditated for around 9 months and one day I started spontaneously shaking. And from the shaking it grew. Later on, what helped my "screaming" was mostly preserving my sexual energy, since I'm a guy, combined with certain bioenergetics, concentration on the breath, and lately it's playing guitar.

While I play it works like a meditation cause I'm trying to be focused and in the moment while playing it just comes out naturally while playing. It's not particularly easy to do. All of it actually comes out naturally by itself. I just let this intelligence behind the body to do it for me. I don't force it. That's the trick I guess and a meditation in itself.

From what I've been able to understand its all those emotions you never expressed, sitting in there all that time, and now exploding out of me.

I only have some basic intuitive and lets say subjective knowledge on this. I'm just flowing from one experience to the next and trying to pick it up along the way. I'm interested is there anyone else here with similar experiences, or ways of dealing with their energy blocks or whatever you want to call it.

Also since I've been dealing with all these meditations and what not, when I massage people I can also let my hand go and let that same intelligence bounce across the persons body I'm massaging. It's quite interesting and funny. Its like I'm trying to massage them in a way that would also open up their body and let loose their tucked up emotions.

Any tips or comments would be appreciated.

Thank you.

• Like 4

Hello, jebach131, and welcome to the forums,

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. You will certainly find plenty of people here to talk about your experiences with. :)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael Sternbach and the TDB team

Glad you're here, jebach131 - your description of some of your symptoms almost sounds like the beginnings of a kundalini awakening.  If you're not familiar with it, you might want to do a little googling on the subject.  But one thing's for sure - you're in the right place.  Your awareness is pretty astounding for a young man.  Best wishes to you, and hope to hear from you on the forum.

Manitou